McBudz Perpetual Journal

McBudz, very nice perpetual

About 3 weeks from seed here: Chnaged res a few days ago. 5.9 pH and 1230ppm Technaflora BC series Boost and Grow nutes, Hygrozyme 8ml per Gal.

DSCN04631.JPG

DSCN04641.JPG

DSCN04651.JPG

DSCN04661.JPG

Due to roots growing out the bottom of the pots again and sitting in the thin puddle at the bottom I decided to transplant into same pots. Meaning I dumped the top layer of clay balls, lightly pulled the plant and roots up out of the pots and filled the bottom of the pot back up with anther 2 inches of clay balls. Then layed the rootball on top and filled the rest of the way with hydroton clay. This should give me another week or so before they try poking out the bottom again. Thinking about trying to put silk screen in the pots to keep the roots contained.

Also found white fuzzy mold looking stuff on the upper roots near the rapid rooter plugs. This had me concerned. I put 3% h202 in a spray bottled and sprayed down the areas on all the plants. hopefully it helps, doesnt seem to have had a negative impact. Next time I dont think I'll use those plugs. I need something that doesn't wick up the moisture and wont hold it so long. maybe STG cubes for seeds? I'll have to think about it. Hopefully I'm all clones from here out for a while.

I've started the LST on all these plants except for the runt. Im only doing this to force some shoots to take off so I can take a couple clones from each plant. Once these plants make it through flower I'll have decided my favorite(s) and just propagate those going forward.

:peace:

man McB,

i thought your veg stage looked so uniform from good cloning practice, but even when your growing different strains, they look uniform as hell at this stage. nice job, i hope they're labeled or you might forget who is who. lol.

man McB,

i thought your veg stage looked so uniform from good cloning practice, but even when your growing different strains, they look uniform as hell at this stage. nice job, i hope they're labeled or you might forget who is who. lol.

Thanks WOF. I read up on each and stayed with equal flower times within a few days and I believe most are indica dom. So far they seem to be pretty uniform. Its the initial stretch that is really going to show the true differences. Hopefully they are within manageable tolerances of each other. They should be, thats was the plan anyways. Yes each are labeled, RL1-5 N1-5, PE and BW. Looking for the best combo of high yeilding, vigor, and great high. And that will be what I grow for the next few grows. While that goes on I will be mothering either a Chocolope which I now have a few of, or OG Kush If I can manage to get some seeds for. I ordered form a shady sight that said had some left, and shortly after my back account was drained. hmmm. The bank was a good sport and gave me all my money back. Got to love that check card purchase protection.

McBudz Thanks for all you do! Merry Christmas to you and yours! 420 has a Great Grow Support Dude in you, thanks Buddy! Will continue to watch all you do and say! Happy New Year! :thanks: :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

Wow mcbudz those girls are healthy as they come. YOu could alwys trim those tips. I have the issue of root containment as well. But recently started to trim them as they shoot out. Its been working fine. No negitive impact what so ever. Just an idea if the silk screen doesnt work out. But gotta give you props McB. Nice and clean set up w/ healthy ladies. Fine job my friend.

Wow mcbudz those girls are healthy as they come. YOu could alwys trim those tips. I have the issue of root containment as well. But recently started to trim them as they shoot out. Its been working fine. No negitive impact what so ever. Just an idea if the silk screen doesnt work out. But gotta give you props McB. Nice and clean set up w/ healthy ladies. Fine job my friend.

Thanks butcher I'll give that a try. Next ones I see poke out the bottom are getting snipped. Sounds easier then obtaining and cutting silk screen. :peace:

Wow, McBudz. Very clean and buttoned down. That's something I can truly appreciate. They look so healthy and uniform. Props.

:peace:

Thank you aberration! Some are really starting to pull ahead of others. I have. The nemesis and Blue widow are really filling out and pulling ahead of the others. They are some rather stought plants at this point in the grow.

McBudz,
Your plants are the picture of health! Thanks so much for helping so many with there grows this year. Have a merry Christmas!
reps+

Thanks JC. Xmas was great hope you had a good day as well.

happy holidays McBuds. ;)

Thank you WOF. Holidays have been great so far. Plants are doing well and I'm close to cutting my clones and sticking these ladies in the tent so the real show can begin ;)

New pics. 27 days from seed.

Nemesis is my favorite plant so far. 4 of the 5 N plants are just fantastic. They are stacked with tight node spacing and great off shoot growth for clones. They responded very well to the LST. RL's seem to be a bit of a stretchier plant, few inches between nodes. Leaves seem to sag a bit. BW is up there with the Nemesis. PE is right down the middle. But this is still veg, bloom is a whole different ball game.

Before second LST round:
DSCN04691.JPG

3 nemesis..

DSCN04701.JPG

Nemesis inside shot:

DSCN04721.JPG

Blue Widow

DSCN04733.JPG

Pineapple Express:

DSCN04741.JPG

Second LST: mostly RL in this shot with BW, PE and 2 Nemesis

DSCN0475.JPG

3 Nemesis

DSCN0476.JPG

Current PPM: 1180
Current pH : 5.9

Brother, that's some crazy good growth from clones. Looks like a cabbage patch.

This is going to be loads of fun to watch.

These are from seed buddy. I'm using LST to force early lateral shoot growth so I can take a few clones from each plant before they go to flower next week.

Thank you aberration! Some are really starting to pull ahead of others. I have. The nemesis and Blue widow are really filling out and pulling ahead of the others. They are some rather stought plants at this point in the grow.

Thanks JC. Xmas was great hope you had a good day as well.

Thank you WOF. Holidays have been great so far. Plants are doing well and I'm close to cutting my clones and sticking these ladies in the tent so the real show can begin ;)

New pics. 27 days from seed.

Nemesis is my favorite plant so far. 4 of the 5 N plants are just fantastic. They are stacked with tight node spacing and great off shoot growth for clones. They responded very well to the LST. RL's seem to be a bit of a stretchier plant, few inches between nodes. Leaves seem to sag a bit. BW is up there with the Nemesis. PE is right down the middle. But this is still veg, bloom is a whole different ball game.

Before second LST round:
DSCN04691.JPG

3 nemesis..

DSCN04701.JPG

Nemesis inside shot:

DSCN04721.JPG

Blue Widow

DSCN04733.JPG

Pineapple Express:

DSCN04741.JPG

Second LST: mostly RL in this shot with BW, PE and 2 Nemesis

DSCN0475.JPG

3 Nemesis

DSCN0476.JPG

Current PPM: 1180
Current pH : 5.9

What strain did you grow in you last journal? One of them was a very dense strain and I liked it a lot. I'd love to try it.

What strain did you grow in you last journal? One of them was a very dense strain and I liked it a lot. I'd love to try it.

last journal started out as Master Kush, Twilight, and Great White Shark. Twilights were all hermie, Master Kush was very top heavy and the Great WHite Shark which I grew exclusively in the latter part of my journal was very dense with great yield and high.

McB,
Got a question not directly related to what you are doing right now but rather to you veg. You stated earlier that you use 1 cup of dolomite lime in you soil mix, as well as add cal-mag plus. Am i correct in this? Doesn't the dolomite eliminate the need for cal-mag, or have you found that you actually do need it?

Also, this grow looks like it is going to be really exciting and is one of the few i am subscribed to. Good Luck!

McB,
Got a question not directly related to what you are doing right now but rather to you veg. You stated earlier that you use 1 cup of dolomite lime in you soil mix, as well as add cal-mag plus. Am i correct in this? Doesn't the dolomite eliminate the need for cal-mag, or have you found that you actually do need it?

Also, this grow looks like it is going to be really exciting and is one of the few i am subscribed to. Good Luck!

Dolomite will stabilize the soil pH just dont use too much or you will be too high. About 1 cup per bag of soil is good.

Dolomite will provide calcium but at a slower absorption rate. I do not believe dolomite lime will give you any magnesium. Either way I found that I did need cal-mag + with my RO water.

Back
Top Bottom