McBudz Perpetual Journal

Sweet, I'm in. A little late, but here none the less. I just started stagering the two 1k lights in my flower room after seeing it in your last journal. Excellent idea. Thank you.

Hello there McBudz? Did I understand wrong I thought you were going to use a LED this time around? Things Changed? Anyway, Love watching your work! TY

I had to tear down and get rid of the mom's. Now I'm starting from scratch and it would be awhile until I could do a valid side by side same genes etc..

And while this was going on the agreement sort of dismantled due to other circumstances. So most likely I will not be doing a led compare sorry to say.

Oh yeah, McBudz!!! Let me see how that blue widdow turns out. Are you going to train the branches to spread outward any to max out the good space in your tents?

Oh yeah, McBudz!!! Let me see how that blue widdow turns out. Are you going to train the branches to spread outward any to max out the good space in your tents?

I'll do a little training early to force some nice branches to take for cuttings, but with 12 plants I wont have too much space in the one half of the tent. The cuttings will go into the second half about 4 weeks later.

thank u McBudz for inspiring a future of amazing mj growers...i know u were def an inspiration for me!...keep up the good work and i will definately be tuned in for yet another grow!

It's nice to have you back, McBudz! Your grows are inspirational, and like granny said, you've been my inspiration to grow again. I've learned more from your grows than any book I've read, McBudz, and always look forward to reading what's next in your journal. I told you I was going to start my own journal, but 2 weeks into it I realized my Williams Wonder clones I scored from a friend had powdery mildew (nice friend), so I decided to clean up and start over. Got some Superskunk/Trainwreck coming soon!

baby pics..

DSCN04251.JPG

Mutant tri leaf-
DSCN04241.JPG

Flower room-

DSCN04261.JPG

Lights 600-400-600

DSCN04271.JPG

Lumateks
DSCN0428.JPG

I use 2 approx 450cfm 6 inch fans.

1 drives the closed loop to my window for venting lights

other pulls air from within the tent through the carbon filter to the room the tent is in. I have honeywell turbo fans pushing air in to help with the negative pressure from carbon exhaust fan. :peace:

holy sh*% that timmer is rated for how many watts?lol

There are multiple mech timers. each are rated for 15 amps. I do a 600 and 400 one one timer and the fans and 600 on the other. Both on separate 15 amp circuits too.

Pic update.. nothing too exciting.

DSCN04292.JPG

My mutant 3 way Rocklock. Seems to not be growing as fast as the others. We'll keep her going hopefully she'll catchup eventually

DSCN0430.JPG

My Pineapple Express. very curious about this strain...

DSCN04311.JPG

Some of us definitely like our girls wet :smokin:

When my girls're wet, they're not in the least bit droopy, either... :)

-TL

Back
Top Bottom