McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Thanks everyone. This grow has been a blast and a blessing. No major problems other than all the males in the beginning. Now working with clones we eliminated the possibility of sausages showing up to this party. :)

how do you know when its time to harvest ?

Glad you asked... How To Know When To Harvest

Thanks guys. WW1 yield was 9.66 oz. / 270.6 gm. Not too shabby.

Now the clones...

day 6 flower.

You'll see a couple burnt tips, I was experimenting with how much Age Old grow they could handle.

IMG_21761.JPG

IMG_21771.JPG

IMG_21781.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_21801.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG

IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_2184.JPG

You just harvested on the 2ed, how did you have a dry weight by the 6th... What drying method do you use?

about 20% humdity. Very dry where I'm at right now. Hang for about 2.5 days. The buds are dry and crumbly but stems still bendable. I then clip all the buds from the main stems and jar over night. The moisture goes from the stems back to the buds in this time. I then empty the jars and lay bud out in a cardboard box lined with brown packaging paper similar to brown paper bag. The buds sit about 3-4 inches deep in the box. I put a couple of loose flat pieces of cardboard on top and set a couple of empty jars on top to help lightly "compress" the buds. Every couple of hours I stir the buds up and place the cardboard and jars back on top. When I like the consistency of the buds I put them in the jars for the cure.

I should add that they hang dry in my furnace closet so I think the heat in there when speeds up the process when it kicks on.

:peace:

Very very nice, beautiful garden! Can we get some nug pics from your last harvest soon?

Mcbudz correct me if I"m wrong ,but did one white widow plant (WW1)yield9.66 oz.

Yes WW1 was 9.66 ounces at the beginning of curing. It may lose a little more weight during the cure. It fills 7 x 1 quart mason jars.

Mmhmm Juicy.. The difference in the plants is pretty interesting. Thanks for the pics. Those buds look awesome!

Back
Top Bottom