Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

Chop those males. lol.

Ya...LOL...they were lovely ass plants too, but I don't have the facilities or the time to mess with em, this is what would have to happen; I grow the females all the way thru harvest, decide if I wanna use em for breeding, then put the males into flower.....collect the pollen, grow out another female receptor....bla bla bla.........around 6 mos. to get to actually pollinating for seeds.

Good Weed to everyone!:circle-of-love:

howdy Mc and good weed to ya.
sucks about the sausage fest:)

Pow33
0041139.JPG
Various phenos of mexikush.
0051092.JPG
007894.JPG
Look at that wierd lookin bud lower center, the only one in the whole mess....just a sickly little nubbin!
008825.JPG
009733.JPG

shore am purdy MC:thumb:

Hey Loadie, I had trouble rooting my last batch of clones also...plants were flowering...I will be cloning the Royal Purple later today..Sorry I haven't been by lately..the big brother again..hopefully I am done for now! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope everything gets better bro, the mother I took the cuts from was chlorotic. I shoulda got her real green again, then took the cuts....just in a hurry. I'm going to cut six more holes in my cloner and run 18 next run.......I really do think the purple kush is just a super fast rooting plant, the batch of cuts before the one I'm running now rooted in 7 days...the chloritic ones are 14 days today, and we have tons of bumps...but the plants are gonna be stunted......I'm keeping two to mother and the other ten are goin johnny appleseed.

thinking of taking my male plants and doing a johnny and geting seeds from them and they will be FAR from my girls so no worries on pollen traveling trough my house like a sex panther looking for his next lay

thinking of taking my male plants and doing a johnny and geting seeds from them and they will be FAR from my girls so no worries on pollen traveling trough my house like a sex panther looking for his next lay

I have some females you can put out there with em. I just got a brilliant idea, I'm going to experiment with nutrients, mix em together, find what works and bottle it. I think I could put them all out of business inside 1 year, 1 part veg, one part bloom........is it that damn difficult? C'mon boys, really, am I missing something? Someone chime in and tell me, am I stupid? I have to do it all the time anyway, I might as well be puttin the money in my own pocket.....it's time we put some honesty into our pockets! I hope I step on some toes, so at least I quit feeling like a sucker when my teachers are laughing at me for falling for the hype! The cannabis is no different than any other crop!!!!!!!!! The lay down culture we live in is pathetic! If the shit hits the fan it's gonna be easy pickins!

I have some females you can put out there with em. I just got a brilliant idea, I'm going to experiment with nutrients, mix em together, find what works and bottle it. I think I could put them all out of business inside 1 year, 1 part veg, one part bloom........is it that damn difficult? C'mon boys, really, am I missing something? Someone chime in and tell me, am I stupid? I have to do it all the time anyway, I might as well be puttin the money in my own pocket.....it's time we put some honesty into our pockets! I hope I step on some toes, so at least I quit feeling like a sucker when my teachers are laughing at me for falling for the hype! The cannabis is no different than any other crop!!!!!!!!! The lay down culture we live in is pathetic! If the shit hits the fan it's gonna be easy pickins!

There is a guy in michigan that is already doin it man, this guy started in 1990's and it was used to win the holland cup, BY ITS SELF, it has all the macro and micro nutes needed, and he has a one part and a two part (i like the 2 part because it gives me more control on my mix, but check it out, cogosoriginalcannabisformula then add the . com, his website is limited but i have all the paper info, plus he has his direct contact info on the site so you can talk to him, and man can this guy talk hhahaha. lol he will talk your ear off about growing and what will make your grow the best possible. hes a older hippy kinda, says that nutreints are a conspery and its just fire water lol, but he knows his shit and has nutes maybe especially made for cannabis!

There is a guy in michigan that is already doin it man, this guy started in 1990's and it was used to win the holland cup, BY ITS SELF, it has all the macro and micro nutes needed, and he has a one part and a two part (i like the 2 part because it gives me more control on my mix, but check it out, cogosoriginalcannabisformula then add the . com, his website is limited but i have all the paper info, plus he has his direct contact info on the site so you can talk to him, and man can this guy talk hhahaha. lol he will talk your ear off about growing and what will make your grow the best possible. hes a older hippy kinda, says that nutreints are a conspery and its just fire water lol, but he knows his shit and has nutes maybe especially made for cannabis!

PM it to me..........I wanna meet this fellow...........I WANT to give him money!

Green house seed company makes 1 part powdered feeds. I haven't used it but I really like the idea. Im going to give it a shot after I run out of bpn

sorry boss you know me It has to be purdy offensive for me to even think about being offended:)

Cheers mcloadie. Hopefully someone took offense lol.

Plants look good dude. do you incorporate compost teas? I am a fan so far and it is cheap once you have all the dry amendments!

I do use em, I got scared a while back when one of my teas burnt some seedlings, but since then I got a handle on the scene and have used em successfully....as a matter of fact, I made some stuff using two different fertilizers that get worked into the soil, only I brewed em and added molasses....they really took off! Buds are falling over today so I'm whipping up a porta scrog to support the fruit as they are just getting going. My soil has directions for making tea out of it.............22 bucks a bag, that would make enough tea to last a year! With the dr earth fertilizers I'm only using 2tbsp to make 3 gallons of juice! Check it out...1 tbsp starter fert., 1 tbsp tomato, vegetable, herb fert, 3 tbsp molasses to 3 gallons of water............not for babies............they love it!...all organic....rock n roll........in flower I will just replace the starter fert with flower girl bloom food and BAM! You could feed strictly with these teas and never skip a beat....they have all the living stuff in em to make the world go round!

mcloadie

I also like the Dr Earth for making teas.

However I have used a bit more than you. I have been adding between 1 or 2 cups Dr Earth Bud and BLoom to a 5 gal bucket plus a few tbps molasses and some Stump Tea (microbe stufff).

I have used it full strength and love the results. It makes for a nice foamy tea.

dont spray molasses, thatll promote excessive fungi. just spray water soluble nutrients if you like to foliar feed

Back
Top Bottom