Micro Grow

Looks like the sunlounger took the pollen forsure. getting some more pots and hopefully will be filling the rest with sunlounger clones.

Waiting on 1 NN and 2 GDP to show sex
20190823_133807.jpg

Damn, the Sunlounger sure isn't holding back :headbanger:
Loving the look of that foxtail on the right!!

:passitleft: thanks. That one GDP is gonna get hit with some NN pollen. The other GDP is hopefully a female but not showing yet. The sunlounger looks so good, I dont know if it actually seeded but say a good amount of pistils turn brown and go back so hoping.

The 7 NN will be going for seeds, then will run GDP and will be getting some new genetics soon. Very exciting times.

Looking great Rich! Looking forward to seeing that Night Nurse :high-five:

Hey thanks ire! I'm looking forward to the NN too. The GDP got hit with some NN pollen and I'm really excited to test that one once seeds are ready. They'll veg a bit then go in the tent for breeding and buds. I'll run GDP only after that. Very excited to finally run through my seed catalog. time to invest in the really good stuff. Just placed an order on exotics newest drop. Cannot wait for that to come in. hope all is well in your world irie. :passitleft:

20190906_164417.jpg
20190906_164354.jpg

The clones have nubs but technical difficulties are slowing things down. The mister keeps lifting off the rez and going sideways. think I figured it out for know but will eventually use aquarium glue also picked up some z7.

20190906_164530.jpg
20190906_164537.jpg
20190906_164541.jpg

Two are up, hope the rest come up. Think the soil might be eating the seeds? Got some rooters for next time.

Damn Rich them seedlings are taking their time! :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom