Micro Grow

Damn brother, they all filled out extremely well! :bravo: Your light is doing the work that's for sure. Quality doesn't seem to be lacking either!
Thanks IL, very excited for these buds and more excited to see they go with a few weeks veg and under these lights the whole time.
Perfection at its finest, these buds are a great advert for that light for sure!

This isn't a sponsored grow or anything but I am happy with what they can do. Thank you. Think this lil space is gonna work out pretty well.
Congrats on harvest Rich, some fine looking buds✌

Thanks ecg. Looking forward to getting a weight and my first good smoke for a while
Do you run these 12\12 right from germ?

These were 12/12 from seed. Worked out pretty well but am giving them a few weeks of veg now for root building.

Thanks IL, very excited for these buds and more excited to see they go with a few weeks veg and under these lights the whole time.

This isn't a sponsored grow or anything but I am happy with what they can do. Thank you. Think this lil space is gonna work out pretty well.

Thanks ecg. Looking forward to getting a weight and my first good smoke for a while

These were 12/12 from seed. Worked out pretty well but am giving them a few weeks of veg now for root building.
quarter
they're fantastic. I think I gotta try one and see how it goes.

quarter
they're fantastic. I think I gotta try one and see how it goes.
Thank you sir. Works well in small spaces. They veg then flower like an auto seed. The only thing was planning the different addatives got difficult because the root system wasn't developed enough. So they were not drying out quick enough in the start or flower. With a few weeks veg the roots are much more developed and it's easier to stay on a feeding schedule. Also looking for bigger plants next round.
How long you planning on curing for them buddy?

:rofl: cure? What is this cure you speak of? Lol man I've been buying for a bit so probably a week or 2 if that before I start chiefing on it. Not gonna be at it's most potent but I'd like to stop buying asap. For now they are slow drying in the cab. Will probably press some of the small stuff for rosin in a day or two. Hopefully the rest lasts till next harvest. :passitleft:I'm so looking forward to smoking my own again. Gotta get more plants in too. I'm going to start night nurse next and collect pollen.

Thank you sir. Works well in small spaces. They veg then flower like an auto seed. The only thing was planning the different addatives got difficult because the root system wasn't developed enough. So they were not drying out quick enough in the start or flower. With a few weeks veg the roots are much more developed and it's easier to stay on a feeding schedule. Also looking for bigger plants next round.

:rofl: cure? What is this cure you speak of? Lol man I've been buying for a bit so probably a week or 2 if that before I start chiefing on it. Not gonna be at it's most potent but I'd like to stop buying asap. For now they are slow drying in the cab. Will probably press some of the small stuff for rosin in a day or two. Hopefully the rest lasts till next harvest. :passitleft:I'm so looking forward to smoking my own again. Gotta get more plants in too. I'm going to start night nurse next and collect pollen.
You're very welcome. I'm not sure if it was this journal or not...but I remembered seeing a mini plant with a fat bud on top next to a beer bottle. In height if I remember correctly, it was the same size of a beer bottle about. My flowering space is decently sized so attempting a plant or two won't hurt me much. Im going to read through your journal and takes some notes. Probably ask one question short of a million. Basically just for the experience of the style of grow. It's gonna be my little bonsai marijuana tree.

You're very welcome. I'm not sure if it was this journal or not...but I remembered seeing a mini plant with a fat bud on top next to a beer bottle. In height if I remember correctly, it was the same size of a beer bottle about. My flowering space is decently sized so attempting a plant or two won't hurt me much. Im going to read through your journal and takes some notes. Probably ask one question short of a million. Basically just for the experience of the style of grow. It's gonna be my little bonsai marijuana tree.

Did a mini 1 once.
IMAG2115_1.jpg

Congrats on the tasty looking harvest! When you going to get back into the kit?

:passitleft:

Thanks ween! Miss the kit but wont be back in it until I move into a bigger space. Who knows when that is but I dont have enough room to store the soil right now.

Buds got bagged yesterday but they actually could have hung 1 or 2 more days. Once they are a few more day in the bag, I'll clean then off the stem and take a weight. May take a few testers between now and then

Both huckleberry Sodas are males, the got put in the other tent I have going. Will collect there pollen and thinking about crossing with sun lounger.

Sun lounger got cut up for clones and what was left was pollinated. Hopefully it seeds up. That huckleberry smells really good and will be a great pollen to keep in my fridge for crosses.

Gotta get the clones going but the cloner is sanitizing now.

20190819_160647.jpg
20190819_150533.jpg
20190819_143304.jpg
20190819_143300.jpg
20190819_143239.jpg
20190819_143238.jpg
20190819_143237.jpg
20190819_143234.jpg
20190819_143226.jpg

Nothing like smoking your own! :slide:

You can't beat just bud in a roll, I stopped smoking on new years day 2016 so I only ever smoke just bud, occasionally I use a blunt wrap but I find sometimes nicotine spoils the taste, I think you told me to use raw due to my stomach condition, I'm about to order a gift set of them :).

Hey congratulations on being ciggy free for almost 4 years. That's not an easy accomplishment...Can you believe its almost 2020? Wow. I just started back up again, the struggle is real. Want to stop but enjoy it too much. Yeah, I like raw. Its unbleached/unrefined hemp. It smokes nice but they feel different then regular paper. Very slippery when trying to roll so they do take some getting used to but they are smoother I think. Do you ever burp and smoke comes out? That happens with me on the bong sometimes but I have a buddy that does that on joints. When it happens I get discomfort in my stomach. Also try smaller hits see if that helps.

The sunlounger got hit with pollen. Hope it took, it looks like they did. Everything I read, should be excellent strain. Sunlounger is p85 x huckleberry soda. Plan on back crossing the sunlounger clones with the huckleberry males for something closer to huckleberry soda.

It's the best feeling ever bud, can breath without coughing up a range of colours :laugh: tomato juice helped me for some reason but it heard it helps others too.

I take the smallest possible bits due to the problems with my stomach but after trying the edibles I made I would rather eat than smoke now I think :).

Back
Top Bottom