Micro Grow

Always a good sign when you gotta put the filter in! :laugh:

Awesome thread ;)

Welcome in CAD :passitleft:
Always a good sign when you gotta put the filter in! :laugh:

Honestly freaked out a little when I realized it was all coming from me but definitely excited for this dank smelling buds. I set up my 6" carbon filter next to my tent, the tent vents into the room dumps by the filter. Working pretty good to scrub the whole room. I just flushed them again and they are doing great, kinda look like it's time for a feed again but still clawing. either way they are stacking so I'll prob give another flush before feed

Plants got feed

20190728_144843.jpg
20190728_144838.jpg
20190728_144830.jpg

They're filling out really well Rich!

Thank IL, unfortunately they got real hungry and I couldn't catch up. Still stacking It on but got a bit of a def. I think they got a little wonky from changing lights.

I just put another plant in the tent, I've never seen this before. it's a vegging plant that was put to 12/12 yesterday and its already starting to look wet. That UVA light is the bizz
20190730_151134.jpg

it's a vegging plant that was put to 12/12 yesterday and its already starting to look wet. That UVA light is the bizz
Wow that is insane. I'm going to have to get a UVA light setup asap!!
Plants are looking good Rich! Not too long and harvest will be knocking on your door :dude-knocking::yummy:

I just put another plant in the tent, I've never seen this before. it's a vegging plant that was put to 12/12 yesterday and its already starting to look wet. That UVA light is the bizz

Absolutely helps, its like there SUN-SCREEN.

:thumb: Told ya So :yummy:

OK Here is a GREAT link to SPECTRUM INFO and what they
all do

Wow that is insane. I'm going to have to get a UVA light setup asap!!
Plants are looking good Rich! Not too long and harvest will be knocking on your door :dude-knocking::yummy:

Thanks IL! I'm so excited to have my own again. Was gonna add in overdrive but will add it next round. They smell amazing, I think the bud candy helped with that. Probably not the biggest yield but if it lasts me till the next harvest I'll be happy. Night Nurse and GDP going now, hoping to breed those. Lots to come.
:thumb: Told ya So :yummy:

OK Here is a GREAT link to SPECTRUM INFO and what they
all do

Thanks gaz, it made a huge difference. love the light.

20190801_142628.jpg
20190801_142625.jpg
20190801_142621.jpg
20190801_142616.jpg
20190801_142612.jpg
20190801_142608.jpg
20190801_142605.jpg

Stacking nicely in there.

That's an old school trick that iv'e never tried before, but my father used to tell me how they'd snip the tips to bulk things up back in the days. Have you had success with the method Rich?

You know, I've seen a few people do it successfully (pw I think did or does it) but this is really my first time incorporating back building. May have before but dont remember much.

LA has some excellent threads, one of them being the cannabis death star. Check him out. LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

You know, I've seen a few people do it successfully (pw I think did or does it) but this is really my first time incorporating back building. May have before but dont remember much.

LA has some excellent threads, one of them being the cannabis death star. Check him out. LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Thanks for posting the link, another weapon i may need to employ at some point :thanks:
I have read about it but never understood how much to remove so that was a
welcomed visual, THANKS/

There looking very chunky buddy!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to the harvest. I keep checking the trichs for amber but few more weeks to go. Hope they keep packing it on.
Thanks for posting the link, another weapon i may need to employ at some point :thanks:
I have read about it but never understood how much to remove so that was a
welcomed visual, THANKS/

Glad it helped Gaz, enjoy

Back
Top Bottom