Micro Grow

Oh I cant wait, thanks Gaz! I've seen the far red as sleep initiator but with the rspec lights it includes deep red so I was planning on using them for the emerson effect. They will probably be on even in veg too. I've seen people swear by using them to put plants to sleep but I've also seen someone's timer get messed up... ruined the whole crop.

On a side note I put 4 plants to veg under an hlg65 and man I think that light is even stronger then what's on the box. One looks to have slight bleaching and the others started growing nice and tight nodes. So stoked for the tent to get in

I figured out why they call it violeta, thought it was mold but looks like its turning purple. Should have kept the Male to make seeds

20190713_135112.jpg
20190713_135110.jpg
20190713_135109.jpg
20190713_135100.jpg
20190713_135058.jpg
20190713_141607.jpg
20190713_141539.jpg
20190713_141535.jpg

They just got connoisseur bloom, bud candy, and big bud.

Thanks NOLA! Stay tuned, should get a lot better in a week or two when the tent goes up. Ultimately I'd like to end up with a slightly elevated flood table for dtw with a small basin under to catch the waste water. Should make the sog much easier. Will also be starting new seeds as these are about halfway through.

Will put some seeds of Night Nurse and GDP. The plan is to cross these strains. :passitleft:

That Violeta is going to be pretty! :yummy:

Looking good, I seen one of those hlg 65 veg and flower a plant in a small cabinet and it done a great job ✌

Thanks ecg. I was very surprised as it used less power then the other light. Think it's about time to start some more seeds. I'll veg then under the light.

That Violeta is going to be pretty! :yummy:

Thanks irie. Haven't had any purps in a long while. Very excited, I think I'll save that plant for rosin. If you squish it at the right time it should make a purple rosin. The kief I collect from a purple plant was purple as well.

20190714_142556.jpg
20190714_142551.jpg
20190714_142545.jpg
20190714_142540.jpg
mo

Hey Rich, that light sure looks like it's gonna do the job!

Cool, I would like to get into making seeds one day✌

It's very easy with regs and maybe easier with sts. You can place a bag over the Male parts so when they open and it falls in the bag, then take a brush and put the pollen on a bud. I plan on just having the other tent in a different room and letting them open pollinate in the tent, just gotta turn off the fan when they look like they are about to burst. So many ways, you can even separate the Male and put it in like a bucket or small space with a CFL or led house bulb, take some foil and shake or tap the plant so the pollen falls and collects on the foil. It doesn't take much light for the sacs to develop. You can also cut the pollen with baking soda, let it dry and store it for later. The baking soda makes it easier to "paint on" the bud. Also it's a lot of fun, crossing seed, making your own names for them, and trying them out for science. Even just making more of the same strain you bought so you never have to buy more of those seeds.

If NN and GDP cross, the strain will be named "Fight Night" should be a knock out.

Hey Rich, that light sure looks like it's gonna do the job!

I'm thinking so! The tent will be in by Friday so I cant wait to get the plants under the qb. The UVA light will go in asap as well. I'm waiting on 1 more far red strip and then I'm gonna attach the far red strip on the sides of the heatsink. Cant wait to see how the plants respond to the added far and deep red with UV.

Love it! Setups looking awesome Rich, some more space for the plants too! :slide: Your light is looking great! I’m getting tired of my DIY grow box, and I’d like to get a tent soon too - they look so neat.

Thanks lion, i cant wait to see how they respond to the new lights. Looking forward to some frosty plants. I was looking into doing a DIY box but for the cost of supplies, the tent seemed like the best solution. I do prefer the idea of growing in a box though. The box Ive been using is from dealzer, It was my first space for growing but after it came in i realized I got ripped off. I ended up in a 4x4 but kept it as a small clone space. Looks like I can fit 9 one gallon pots in the 2x2 but the usable head room seems about the same since the light is in the tent. I hope I can squeeze a rez and flood tray In there. I'll have the tray sit right on the waste rez.

How big is your grow cab?

Yeah luckily one of my mates got the wood for my box for free so that was a big score on my end.
My grow cab is 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m - so a 4x4 I believe.

All the stuff for the red lights are in expect and plug and some mounting supplies. they will go in soon, but not rushing to get them in.

Well the results are in! After vigorous testing (18hrs of lighting- few yesterday and all day today) I can already say the UVA light works and I'm really happy I bought it as I was on the fence. Well worth the money. It adds some blue to the spectrum which I like because it balances all the extra red I've got but also it really works to on trichs. Got a trich explosion on these ladies! Every single plant looks furry now compared to just yesterday when I pulled them from the box. Hopefully no more rot or bugs too.
20190718_141759.jpg
20190718_135659.jpg
20190718_141821.jpg
20190718_135649.jpg
20190718_135130.jpg
20190718_141855.jpg
20190718_135125.jpg
20190718_135120.jpg
20190718_141913.jpg
20190718_135114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom