Micro Grow

Thank you! Just popped a new seed

20190624_165930.jpg

Getting big in here, cut them down to the first 5 nodes.

The led I have currently is about 80w at the wall. I think I need a bit more light for flower so will be adding two cobs to the top of the box.

Also dropped some more seeds. Currently have two sun loungers and two huckleberry soda. If I get males of these I will put them in a different room for seeds. if I get all fem I'll take cl
20190627_030950.jpg
20190627_030946.jpg
ones.

I think this little box sog is going to work out...

The new seeds just popped and plants are doing great. Was going to give another round of bud ignitor but it's too late now and looks like they are mostly set for the first round plants.

They will get AN Connoisseur bloom + AN Bud Candy and will add Big Bud the following water.

The two smaller plants will get ignitor and bloom once they are ready.

20190702_133922.jpg
20190702_133917.jpg
20190702_133909.jpg
20190702_133906.jpg
20190702_133901.jpg
20190702_133854.jpg
20190702_133849.jpg

Think they got a bit of wind burn on the tips there, adjusted the fan.

Looks like the seeds will work out. Not sure if I want to deal with clones or moms. If I get males in the newest set of seeds they will go into a breeding tent to create a seed stock. The next seeds I pop in will be Night Nurse and GDP to breed.

New lights will be in next Monday.

Thanks guys! This box has been fun and manageable. also easier to splurge on nutes when it's on such a low scale. I miss my 4x4 but this seems like a good alternative.

As far as yield goes I have no idea what to expect but if I got a 1/2oz per plant I'd be happy. Hopefully they get nice and fat, gotta get that other light in asap.

Definitely saves a ton growing your own I think.

I had this one strain, it was my favorite. if i had it I'd run clones and keep it as a mom no problem. hazelnut cream was so good! If i can get a cut of that again that's all I'd grow lol.

Growing clones would be faster to harvest but end up the same as far as height and weight I assume.

After going through the QB website more I realized I wasnt looking at their full catalog, just the featured page. Will be returning what I got and purchased a different setup from hlg. Think this will be a better option for the box. Its dimmable from 60w to 150w so it can power a bigger space down the line and has a lot more red.

Ended up with:
135W QB V2 Rspec LED Kit
QB 3 FAR RED
HLG 36 UVA

Thanks guys! This box has been fun and manageable. also easier to splurge on nutes when it's on such a low scale. I miss my 4x4 but this seems like a good alternative.

As far as yield goes I have no idea what to expect but if I got a 1/2oz per plant I'd be happy. Hopefully they get nice and fat, gotta get that other light in asap.
Love the setup Rich and all the little ones look fantastic!

After going through the QB website more I realized I wasnt looking at their full catalog, just the featured page. Will be returning what I got and purchased a different setup from hlg. Think this will be a better option for the box. Its dimmable from 60w to 150w so it can power a bigger space down the line and has a lot more red.

Ended up with:
135W QB V2 Rspec LED Kit
QB 3 FAR RED
HLG 36 UVA

Do you have the page link? I’m looking for a Seedling/veg light for long term use other than t5

Nice, i. Sure it will do a fine job. I’ve got a320w QB and I love it ✌

As far as I know QB are the top of the line right now. I'm so excited, cant wait to see how the buds look after adding the QB, Far Red, and UVA. I can tell they need more light in there. I'll hook up the big light to a voltage meter that reads watts so I can dial it in. Do you notice your buds different from non QB lights? COBs were cool but think I wasnt using the right spectrum for flower
Love the setup Rich and all the little ones look fantastic!

Do you have the page link? I’m looking for a Seedling/veg light for long term use other than t5

Thanks Dutch, sent you a PM but be sure to check out the sponsors page too.

Back
Top Bottom