MicroGrowerMan's Grow Laboratory Journal

I'd like to grow some trippy sativa as I remember that psydelic high, and loved it! Cheers to a great thread,SSgrower
Check out some of Aces strains if you’re looking 👀 for something trippy. Golden Tiger will rock 🪨 your world 🌎. lol CL🍀

I'd like to grow some trippy sativa as I remember that psydelic high, and loved it! Cheers to a great thread,SSgrower
Thank you, SS grower. Not the best harvest in terms of quantity or appearance, but the high makes everything else fairly irrelevant.
:passitleft:

MGM

Thank you all for following this journal. I am going to close it out now that I have heard from all the usual suspects, lol.

This was fun, see you all in your journals and mine!

Until then, Keep On Tokin'.

MGM

Thank you all for following this journal. I am going to close it out now that I have heard from all the usual suspects, lol.

This was fun, see you all in your journals and mine!

Until then, Keep On Tokin'.

MGM
If you report your last message (bottom left corner) you can leave a message, “Completed please move” and Teddy or Renee will move it to the Completed Journals area.

Looking forward to the next one!

Nick & Co

If you report your last message (bottom left corner) you can leave a message, “Completed please move” and Teddy or Renee will move it to the Completed Journals area.

Looking forward to the next one!

Nick & Co
Thanks, Nick,

That's what I've done. Not exactly that wording, but I did flag this as a completed journal.

MGM

Back
Top Bottom