Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

Very nice start. Look forward to seeing the little babies grow. Good luck.

day 3 from germination:

IMG_1602_Medium.JPG

IMG_1607_Medium.JPG

IMG_1615_Medium.JPG

They seem happy. I'm not going to use any nutes at all for at least two weeks and probably longer since this potting soil rocks.

After reading a bit more about lowryder genetics, and especially the William's Wonder contribution, I'm a bit concerned about whether these will flower outdoors, but I want to do this grow outdoors from beginning to end, so we'll see how they do.

SS

looking good I've always wanted to try AF just not really interested in a O a plant

hmm thats definately sumthin I'll think about maybe a couple dieselryder or autolemon as a continous grow but I still like my lemon skunk

hmm thats definately sumthin I'll think about maybe a couple dieselryder or autolemon as a continous grow but I still like my lemon skunk

A lot of people grow a couple or three AF plants along with their "normal" strains because they will AF at 18/6 and can provide you with some smoke while your heavy hitters are on deck.

The seeds I made from my first grow don't seem to AF any better than their parents, so all they would do is take up space.

There really are only very specific circumstances where I think AF strains are a good idea. I decided to grow LR because I heard it was easy to grow, and I needed something easy to start out with.

regards,

SS

Babies are looking good. Good luck with the flowering.

maybe if i keep my Aerogarden once I get an HPS I'll put some in for an experiment but I'm likely just gunna get GH mixed packs and Jamaican Pearl

Babies are looking good. Good luck with the flowering.

thanks sonzor, I'm glad you're following this grow!

regards,

SS

maybe if i keep my Aerogarden once I get an HPS I'll put some in for an experiment but I'm likely just gunna get GH mixed packs and Jamaican Pearl

An Aerogarden might be really good for growing lowryders.

regards,

SS

White Dwarf looks like my kinda AF it blooms after 2 months so iit should have alot more than an O

White Dwarf looks like my kinda AF it blooms after 2 months so iit should have alot more than an O

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to look that strain up right now.

Average yield for LR is less than that, it's about 1/2 oz.

LR2, however, yields more in the range of 1-2 oz or more. For me, growing indoors with 250 watts, 1 oz per plant would be great, but I'm not going to get that with LR1.

I was going to start looking for a 400 watt ballast, but I saw this reflector that runs multiple bulbs. I could use my 250 Lumatek and 150 Galaxy ballasts and get 400 watts of combined MH and HPS spectrum for about the same money as a 400 watt ballast. It would be nice to be able to run 250 MH/150 HPS in veg, and then switch to 250 HPS/150 MH in bloom.

thanks again for the tip on white dwarf!

regards,

SS

no prob I'm thinking of trying a couple for my indoor once I pickup a A/C 600watt

Back
Top Bottom