Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

pretty babies in their tent, nice device for money spent
give them everything they ask for, in the end you cut their nugs off
I'll follow this one closely mine are similar size mostly
I'm just Gator having fun keeping tabs on Setting Sun

I'm gonna bust my nugs laughin' is whats gonna happen. I garonteee, as our friend Justin used to say;).

that little thing is cool.

hides what's inside, but sticks out a bit amoungst all the non-tent plants.
I wish I owned my own house, if i did i would be brave enough to do something like your tent.

those beans you have look nice and healthy. very ripe. you'll be set for 10 year if you only grow 4 or 5 at a time! i want to be in that range, 10 years worth. lol. maybe someday soon.

looking good, ill be watching.

Yeah, sometimes I think it draws more attention to itself than not, but when you're growing legally, it's not so much about that as it being about not growing in people's faces. At least that's how I see it.

I'm making an effort to be discreet and that makes me more comfortable than just having them growing next to the tomatoes.

Yeah, I got a ton of LR beans, which was my goal with my first LR grow.

Im going to pollinate a few lower buds whenever I grow a new strain so I can build up a nice stock of seeds.

Thanks for visiting and following this grow!

regards,

SS

Babies are coming along very nicely, they look very healthy great job.

are you expecting a small output from them, because the end of the season is coming up soon right? (sorry if i am mistaken)

are you expecting a small output from them, because the end of the season is coming up soon right? (sorry if i am mistaken)

I'm pretty sure you can grow auto-flowering strains year-round outdoors because their flowering is triggered by age and not by hours of light.

Not sure at all how my lowryders will do because mine haven't auto-flowered.

I suspect that given enough time, they will flower on their own, but how long that might take, I have no idea.

If they get too big for the tent because they stay in veg for too long, or just refuse to flower outdoors, I'll have to bring them inside and 12/12 them.

I've never done a complete grow outdoors before and I haven't researched seasons and such, but with AF plants, I don't think it's a concern as long as the AF strain is stable and does auto-flower.

regards,

SS

Looking at the grow that you got your seeds from, I'm not so sure about the stability of your strain :p If these don't AF are you going to invest in some new AF strain? Maybe lowrider 2?

Looking at the grow that you got your seeds from, I'm not so sure about the stability of your strain :p If these don't AF are you going to invest in some new AF strain? Maybe lowrider 2?

My original LR seeds and the ones I made from them are as unstable as a drunk after happy hour.

Lots of different phenos, and on the first grow I think I waited 8 weeks for them to flower and then 6 weeks on my second grow before flipping them.

I have some LR2 seeds already on deck for my next grow. From what I've read about LR2, I think it will be a fun and productive grow.

regards,

SS

Thanks for that excellent explanation Andy!

Makes a lot of sense because of the warning to not grow them indoors 12/12 from seed as this would decrease the yield from what's already a small yield to begin with.

I may try it anyway during the colder months just for grins depending on what this grow does.

regards,

SS

Just had a thought that I would like to bounce off some more experienced growers.

Since my LR seeds don't seem to AF, or at least flowering is very delayed, could I use good Ol' Sol to veg my plants outdoors year-round and then bring them inside after 3 weeks or so to 12/12 them?

I planted a few seeds outside in pots during the winter, and while they took about 2 weeks to germinate, they plants seemed to handle the cold OK.

I guess my question is if I could use my mini-greenhouse as an additional "veg room" all year-round.

thanks and regards,

SS

I don't see why not. They may show signs of stress from changing light sources. At some point, your day to night hours will be 12/12 outside, so your plants will be already in the flowering cycle. ;-)

I don't see why not. They may show signs of stress from changing light sources. At some point, your day to night hours will be 12/12 outside, so your plants will be already in the flowering cycle. ;-)

Cool!

that would be really good from an energy saving standpoint, and also this grow is almost maintenance-free. If it wasn't for taking pics for this journal, I would only have needed to visit this grow once in three weeks.

Like that infomercial says....................

"set it and forget it", lol.

thanks Ms.Fox!

regards,

SS

The more I hear about your AF strain the more I want you to start with your lowrider2's. For your own sake. Lol these plants are supposed to show sex in like 3 weeks from seed. Then when (if) you seed your LR2's you'll have an endless crop of real AF's! (I hope) Shit you could line your yard with them. That would be the most badass yard in cali.

The more I hear about your AF strain the more I want you to start with your lowrider2's. For your own sake. Lol these plants are supposed to show sex in like 3 weeks from seed. Then when (if) you seed your LR2's you'll have an endless crop of real AF's! (I hope) Shit you could line your yard with them. That would be the most badass yard in cali.

I hear ya man;)

I don't want to take chances with my LR2 seeds, so I'm going to do an indoor seed grow first.

That's going to be part of my next indoor grow journal, which I'm going to try to set up by this coming weekend.

If that grow is successful and I have LR2 seeds to play with, I'm going to be doing all kinds of things with them, hopefully including outdoor grows from beginning to end.

I sure hope my LR2 seeds AF for me and make stable kids because that would open up lots of options.

Thanks DFW!

regards,

SS

Are you going for female seed or just reg. seeds. I am going to try the female seeds with the silver. Hope that works out for you. Great job..

that sounds like an interesting process, do you know success rate of the plant actually producing feminized seeds? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom