Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

I would wait. Paint some mouse traps green, zap strap the to the main branches underneath, so if
the come a night.... I'm sure youd hear if they are just snapping off branches.The plant will recover.
Unless the dig or cut the stock but then that's a lot of plant to carry around. Do you think they are strays that walked by and saw or a drive by?
is there away to secure around her better? Maybe chicken wire they would have to fuss with that could wake you?
To late now, came back yesterday (in the day yet ) Bold F*ckers took a bunch more
bust it up good so I took what was left down

Those asses! No cameras? Do you have neighbours that may have seen? Man there are so many shifty people out there. I'm so sorry Brewster. Do you need anything? Other than a massive dog.... makes me so mad

Where are you in the world Brewster?

Here's a pic of the stock, I would like to find the guy & beat him senseless with it Did get some out of it could have been so much more.
Last year I got 22+ oz & this one started earlier & grew bigger than last year
IMG_1964.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG
one of the branches I got to keep
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG

good example of how much you can bend these plants

I am so sorry that you went through that. Those little shits. What a beautiful plant. I have a question for you how many people knew about your plant from last year? How many friends knew that may have mentioned it to another friend? If the plant is really isolated and no one can see that would be my go to start to find out. Not that anyone's going to admit to it but if you can think back who knew out of your friend group for your close circle. I'd start there bring the stick

Beautiful green jungle you have Momma :thumb:
Thanks Celt!! I'm trying

Okay doing a slurry test. I think I know some of the problem, they are toot bound. I can barely stick my finger in the soul on some of them. Ugh now what??? See what the test shows I suppose.

it's rained for two day and clearing today. Very humid. It will dry up today. I left the cover on over night both nights 7pm to 7am.
@MrSauga did I read somewhere in ur journal 11-13 is better?
Cover is coming off at 915pm normally. 7pm-915pm.

I'll be cleaning up after my 3 Dr appointment this week.. ugh Naturalpath approach been is how the is no cure or meds I can take.

I'll be finishing up potting BCG today and potting clones.

I also have a feeding day today. Mr S what do u suggest I do for MC and Cal mag today?

Have a great day friends,
Love front the kitchen
:love: :hug: :love:

Here's a pic of the stock, I would like to find the guy & beat him senseless with it Did get some out of it could have been so much more.
Last year I got 22+ oz & this one started earlier & grew bigger than last year
IMG_1964.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG
one of the branches I got to keep
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG

good example of how much you can bend these plants
Time to put up 6 foot stockade and cameras so you can call the police if in legal state and have them prosecuted.

@MrSauga did I read somewhere in ur journal 11-13 is better?
We were talking about a plant that was foxtailing and the member wanted to speed the flowering stage up. By dropping the hours down a bit you encourage the plant to end sooner. 12/12 is optimal for the most amount of light but just at the point where the plant will switch to flower.
You are trying to maintain as much light as possible while the plant flowers.
I also have a feeding day today. Mr S what do u suggest I do for MC and Cal mag today?
What were you feeding at last and is the plant still yellowing from the bottom up?

I’m getting ready to order some Acapulco Gold from Snowhigh. He said that 10 1/2 hours of light and 13 1/2 hours of dark is the sweet spot for flower. That’s where I have my timer set now. We’ll see how it works out.

I’m getting ready to order some Acapulco Gold from Snowhigh. He said that 10 1/2 hours of light and 13 1/2 hours of dark is the sweet spot for flower. That’s where I have my timer set now. We’ll see how it works out.
That might have to do with that landrace being closer to the equator. You know of the Cambodian I have coming and there the light all year round is 12 hours max. Never changes. Takes 140 days to flower so I'm thinking to run 12/12 for a while then turn it to 10/14 to see if I can make it flower earlier.

That might have to do with that landrace being closer to the equator. You know of the Cambodian I have coming and there the light all year round is 12 hours max. Never changes. Takes 140 days to flower so I'm thinking to run 12/12 for a while then turn it to 10/14 to see if I can make it flower earlier.
You're amazing how do you know all the stuff? The girls I'm totally in the wrong channel I suppose I'm gonna flip over to the outdoor one so I can lock it there but to answer your question 27g MC/5gal
They are very root bound to some of them at least it's very hard to get my finger into the soil past my knuckle
moving us over to the other journal

Those asses! No cameras? Do you have neighbours that may have seen? Man there are so many shifty people out there. I'm so sorry Brewster. Do you need anything? Other than a massive dog.... makes me so mad

Where are you in the world Brewster?
People who rip off choose houses were it is unlikely they will be seen by anyone.Specially neighbors that's why being home or cameras are important.

People who rip off choose houses were it is unlikely they will be seen by anyone.Specially neighbors that's why being home or cameras are important.
You don't think it could be friends then that now if nothing else was taken? I mean a friend could tell a friend right
Both me and the hubby are itching to get away but I just I'm so nervous to do that

ou're amazing how do you know all the stuff?
I look to my friend G. Oogle and then double check the facts. :) I don't know if that has anything to do with what Penny was saying but landraces that are closer to the equator have different amounts of light then what we are accustomed to.
The girls I'm totally in the wrong channel I suppose I'm gonna flip over to the outdoor one so I can lock it there but to answer your question 27g MC/5gal
I would stay at that(27g/5gal) and add 3mL/gal calmag. I'm hesitant to say that as I don't recall you getting a chance to do a slurry test, or I overlooked your results
They are very root bound to some of them at least it's very hard to get my finger into the soil past my knuckle
moving us over to the other journal
If the plant is yellowing sporadically then it's typically a sign the plant is bound underneath. If the yellowing is normal from bottom working to the top then it's lack of food, lockout or ending it's life cycle.

Back
Top Bottom