Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

Good Morning!

Yes pull up a chair in the kitchen. Happy to have your company. Jump in anytime, I like the company. I feel it's fun to watch through pictures even though it takes so much time to up load, I feel it's worth it for those that learn that way. (Back story, I also am an Educational Assistant and pictures can help people learn if words are not much.... sounds like a lot but i don't mind) plus it's fun to watch them develop in compare week to week.

I am finishing the greenhouse blackout tomorrow. woohoo!

Just finished reading thru your journal Momma.
The excellent photography and the comments help this very novice grower immensely.
Your love for all things grown certainly shows.
I would like to sit in on the rest of this grow if OK ?
Thanks to you and the crew.

The funky Red Afro still showing different leaves. That began after my second last spray I did. Not sure if that impacted them but that's the observation. It's only the one plant, so I'm sure it's not that but.... I don't know. I was thinking of adding some cal mag but (there is always a but) ....

That began after my second last spray I did. Not sure if that impacted them but that's the observation
have to be careful spraying plants outside, in the heat of the day especially . Best to spray early in the morning when cool & give them a chance to dry, before the heat gets them . Also water droplets can be like magnifying glasses & burn spots in your leaves

I try to spray before daylight. When I spray I am out there around 630am. Usually on Fridays.
I am starting to notice a couple lower leaves yellowing but I think it's normal given there age etc...

Okay thanks Penny

I do have issues though and need some help. The one Red Afro is showing this weird variation in its leaves. I don't know what's going on but I see it very slightly happening to the other Red Afro.
Here are some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom