Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

Why not, I got time .... lol

In the mean time I'm taking done my Afghani. :thumb: It had Nanners... still can't find the "Oh shit" button, but they weren't open or standing high. I think that I caught them in time. Little shits.

Thank you @MrSauga, I have no idea how you know whats happening here but your dialed in tight... not the first time you anticipated what was happening.:love: Grateful
I have a little crystal ball ;)

Great pic tutorial on removing the membrane and well done. Mission accomplished!
You threw out some beautiful pics on this update... some are worthy of POTM. Nicely done.

Things are looking good! I previously never used domes with seeds but I have been babying my last round of seeds under clear cups that I mist in the morning. I only leave them on for a day or two above ground.

Try planting just a bit deeper if you’re having issues with helmets and membranes not coming off.
Wow! I always bury mine shallow and usually end up removing the helmet by hand. Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom