Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

Alaskan Purple and Kalashnikov are standing at about 1.5/2 inch. They are all doing well. I have them sitting in my window (CLOSED) catching some filtered sunlight, instead of under the light. It's not hot today about 15 degrees outside, so they are fine there and won't get to hot.

Still waiting for one Green Gelato and one Sex Wax. I am kinda bummed about because they weren't cheap seeds.

:slide: UPDATE:slide:

3 Seeds of each strain were germinated May 1

Green Gelato- 2
Red Afro - 2.5
Sex Wax- 2*
Alaskan Purple- 3
Kalashnikov- 3

The Sex Wax has the membrane is intact on the seedling, where I removed the shell yesterday. Thank you @MrSauga, I have no idea how you know whats happening here but your dialed in tight... not the first time you anticipated what was happening.:love: Grateful​
Curious about that red afro :passitleft::popcorn:

POP UP CONTEST

Contest details will be posted May 11th!

As I mentioned previously I want to host a fun photo contest of your art/talent/gift, it doesn't matter what medium/supplies you use. Keeping it light, and all in the spirit of good fun, shits & giggles, beautiful workmanship and cannabis! I'll post a prize, and guidelines

Entries will entered here in this journal
:love:

I mentioned earlier about my love for the arts, how I wanted to make it a career of sorts but didn't because of pressure & life. I feel I need to clarify as that may have come across as ego, but I didn't mean to. More because I was a gal that was walking a fine line, growing up in a tougher neighbourhood, didn't know where life was leading me, art was my only positive space. People saw that and tried to steer me that way, bless them but I have a slight issue with pressure. Fast answer will always be no...just a little defiant by nature, which led me out west instead. There ya go, little back story. So I apologize if it can off another way....
Now let the creative juices flow!
May 11, 2020

I will have 2 other people that will help me feel, the work. One holds a BFA, the other sits on many Boards supporting the Arts & Education, both in Canada and in Europe. I hold their views in the highest regard because of their, openness and firm understanding regarding the spectrum of, art.

(No submitting kids drawing because well, we all know they would win :love:)

*there will be bonus points if you bring a friend to the table, the more the merrier.
Another potato in the pot.

Well my usual excuse is i am too busy and don't have time. Kind of hard to say that when I've been at home for almost 2 months. So I am thinking about doing one. I have been around here for a while and have not done a journal yet might be time.
YES! It's your time Smokey :love: You got this! If I can do it, so can you. Jump in here anytime :surf: We'll be waiting to hear about it :love:

POP UP CONTEST

Contest details will be posted May 11th!

As I mentioned previously I want to host a fun photo contest of your art/talent/gift, it doesn't matter what medium/supplies you use. Keeping it light, and all in the spirit of good fun, shits & giggles, beautiful workmanship and cannabis! I'll post a prize, and guidelines

Entries will entered here in this journal

I mentioned earlier about my love for the arts, how I wanted to make it a career of sorts but didn't because of pressure & life. I feel I need to clarify as that may have come across as ego, but I didn't mean to. More because I was a gal that was walking a fine line, growing up in a tougher neighbourhood, didn't know where life was leading me, art was my only positive space. People saw that and tried to steer me that way, bless them but I have a slight issue with pressure. Fast answer will always be no...just a little defiant by nature, which led me out west instead. There ya go, little back story. So I apologize if it can off another way....
Now let the creative juices flow!
May 11, 2020

I will have 2 other people that will help me feel, the work. One holds a BFA, the other sits on many Boards supporting the Arts & Education, both in Canada and in Europe. I hold their views in the highest regard because of their, openness and firm understanding regarding the spectrum of, art.

(No submitting kids drawing because well, we all know they would win :love:)

*there will be bonus points if you bring a friend to the table, the more the merrier.
Another potato in the pot.
I've never thought you as an ego grabber. Good luck Momma. I paint stick men and square houses and really have no artistic talents outside of smoking an ounce of weed a week.

No artist here, or photographer either, I design and build things and problem solve for my crews lol

I do get lucky once in a while with a camera though, this is looking off my back stair about 15mins ago

0C5B3AD5-4842-4D41-84C6-3AEFF2445C91.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom