Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

Have to see how the Green Gelato fairs in the morning.

Well here ya go. Momma's Kitchen quarantine show is over and kitchen is closed for the night. Opens again @ 9AM PST
Rest Easy my friends
:love:

The farther the plant pushes up against the soil the friction for pulling away the seed hull.
Yes very useful tip I have been having the same issue the last few days on 2 out of 4 beans so far. I usually don't have this issue but I did plant them a little shallower this time so that makes sense. Still waiting for the last one to poke through.
Thanks Penny

I love learning and greatly appreciate everyone participation here, totally makes sense that nature has it's own process. I was going to leave the Green Gelato on too but I also have seem it where the membrane doesn't come off and I loose the plant. What is it really called at this stage? Seedling? I thought that goes by sets of leaves. Just curious. Thanks again Penny! :love: That right there is why your March's MOTM!

I love learning and greatly appreciate everyone participation here, totally makes sense that nature has it's own process. I was going to leave the Green Gelato on too but I also have seem it where the membrane doesn't come off and I loose the plant. What is it really called at this stage? Seedling? I thought that goes by sets of leaves. Just curious. Thanks again Penny! :love: That right there is why your March's MOTM!

Until I see the first set of true leaves, I call, them sprouts :)

And Momma, I will join you for tea with the exception, mine is half strong coffee and half expresso baileys lol

Back
Top Bottom