Mono Grows a Pound

Mono as i said beautiful plants very nice.i done a few grows on here but arnt sure how to add links and all that. But u will find my grow if u search sleestack grow. Started by the beast27. And yea mono im hoping my plants do just as good as ur sleestack. I will be topping and maybe training have to see how things get and how big. Well keep doing what u doing mate ur plants all look perfect:) good job.happy growing every1

Mono as i said beautiful plants very nice.i done a few grows on here but arnt sure how to add links and all that. But u will find my grow if u search sleestack grow. Started by the beast27. And yea mono im hoping my plants do just as good as ur sleestack. I will be topping and maybe training have to see how things get and how big. Well keep doing what u doing mate ur plants all look perfect:) good job.happy growing every1

DSC_07137.JPG
DSC_071511.JPG
DSC_071710.JPG
here is a chocolate skunk auto i have growing at a friends house 00 seeds.i cnt wait to smoke this lady:) ha ha got a Good 3 to 4 weeks left so hoping those buds grow very big ha ha;)

hi mate there is a link In my sig on how to add links to your sig...hope it help mate..

Mono your ladies are looking awesome as always...

looks like everyone dressed their girls up in their sunday best and posted pics today =p
looking excellent man!
GD and I got pics up today too haha.

Hey Jinn! Thanks buddy! Been super busy the past week or so. Move house in 8 days so been neglecting 420 for a while :(. Hope your garden is growing well :)

So, we are now half way through 12/12 week 7 for the larger ladies :). No idea how much longer we may have to go, could well be chopping in the next couple of weeks. Although I'm sure the house move will slow them up a bit.

The afghan put in flowering is looking like she is going to be a female. Super happy about this as the two clones taken from her have rooted in the veg area! Akorn from TH seeds are veging away, slowly but surely. Topped them both yesterday and put one of the cuts into soil. Don't want to keep buying seeds after the two I found balls on, think clones will be easier :).

I gave the flowering tent a good watering this morning, plain water for all other than the sleestack. She took a veg feeding, I know right, were half way through week 7... She is so hungry though lol hope to keep the leaves a little longer. The ones around the buds are still good and green but everything else is well the other way haha.

Will get some pics up over the next few hours. :)

Oh, Critical Super Silver Haze is all dry now. will see how good the buds look with the phone camera :)

Show off !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Seriously tho, fab update my friend... Bushier than the front row, at an Osmonds concert. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::yikes:

You are Yoda, i am your Padiwan !!!!!...... You have much to teach.... But keep the light sabre holstered, you dont wanna upset the 12/12 regime !!!!

Some quality n quantity is heading your way
:high-five:

Show off !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Seriously tho, fab update my friend... Bushier than the front row, at an Osmonds concert. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::yikes:

You are Yoda, i am your Padiwan !!!!!...... You have much to teach.... But keep the light sabre holstered, you dont wanna upset the 12/12 regime !!!!

Some quality n quantity is heading your way
:high-five:

Haha! Thanks for the kind words buddy! :) Not looking forward to having to move these plants lol

Back
Top Bottom