Mono Grows a Pound

WP_20150121_017.jpg
WP_20150121_020.jpg

I wish I could just come hang out in your garden man. I mean I know I have my own, with buds and frost everywhere but you have more plants to stare at for hours on end =p

I wish I could just come hang out in your garden man. I mean I know I have my own, with buds and frost everywhere but you have more plants to stare at for hours on end =p

You're welcome anytime you swing by Scotland :). Thanks for the kind words buddy, looking forward to see the new pics of your garden!

You're welcome anytime you swing by Scotland :). Thanks for the kind words buddy, looking forward to see the new pics of your garden!

I might seriously have to take you up on that offer one day.
I've got a mate in Colchester, he's been nagging me to take a trip from the states for holiday for months, he's a Scott himself.
God knows once you're in Europe/uk getting around is easy as hopping a train or a 30euro flight on Ryan air lol.

I might seriously have to take you up on that offer one day.
I've got a mate in Colchester, he's been nagging me to take a trip from the states for holiday for months, he's a Scott himself.
God knows once you're in Europe/uk getting around is easy as hopping a train or a 30euro flight on Ryan air lol.

Haha I don't think flights are that cheap now... Might be looking in the range of £50 :)

Back
Top Bottom