Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Yeah pt...prolly from my t shurt when i pulled it to water/feed one last time .....but that was earlier when i wascgoing to just flush till monday morn harvest. Now i might be thinking tomm.....but i hat to harvest it only minutes after the flush. The ppm out two days ago was 1560.....ppm out today was 1250.....ppm in was 710....but ppm of my tap is 270.......3 liters of pk 13/14 2 ml....mammoth 2 ml.....bloom 5 ml.....moab...about 1/4 teaspoon.....

Yeah pt...prolly from my t shurt when i pulled it to water/feed one last time .....but that was earlier when i wascgoing to just flush till monday morn harvest. Now i might be thinking tomm.....but i hat to harvest it only minutes after the flush. The ppm out two days ago was 1560.....ppm out today was 1250.....ppm in was 710....but ppm of my tap is 270.......3 liters of pk 13/14 2 ml....mammoth 2 ml.....bloom 5 ml.....moab...about 1/4 teaspoon.....
The need for flush is debatable. Don't chop based on whether you can flush. We went through this with Luna and Dos. Chop when the trichs are the way you like them, and if Pt says he sees amber, then chop whenever works for your house schedule!

You hope.

I can't tell in those pics. I need macro images to see through the trichomes. I think you're safe with Monday if you can't get your wife to take pics with the loupe!

i am pretty sure of the fibers makeup no natural fibers look so shiney for their thickness ... but pretty sure is not the same as right ... i can be pigheaded untill i get proven wrong hehe

Yeah sweet...thats what i seem to be leaning towards after pt and penny said they looked ready. Most hairs are receding back. They feel like prickly sticky hard green pinecones. Tomm it is. Hey guys....the piece of branch i cut yesterday weighed 14.3 grams....its been 1 day and weighs 9 grams.....is that on track? Drying too fast? And when should i paper bag it?

in the circled areas i see a few darker pixels in every bright reflection of the thrichome :
As in slightly amber yes?? Im def chopping tomm. Sux tho as i had intended on leaving enough to re veg. Oh well. Have a couple more seeds !!

You already dried your last two plants. How did those turn out?
I didnr monitor them actually. But i rekon wen they weigh 30-35% of original weight. So off to look up that bud washin thread......gotta get all those "pubes" off. Ha

Back
Top Bottom