Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Haha. I bought this lil hydrofarm scope. Round $20. Its decent but im not steady enough. But the ones i could see when i could see them were huge and amazingly beautiful. As i stared at them, in between the shiny parts, trichomes.....the shadows in between looked like a bunch of sillouhettes of an alien village like cave man drawings.....but the trichs i saw were all clear. But this scope requires you to actually put the lens protecter directly ON.....not ABOVE.....the plant matter....or whatever. So basically, im going to look better tommorrow with the plant on a stool so i can steady myself better than bending over trying to be still. If i can....id let em go at least 10 days. :cool:

Thanks for stopping by and for the help and kind words everyone. Enjoy your day. Ill try and update before next week for trich pics reference pt. Time to get back to packing & house hunting. Juju will be 56 days tommorrow btw.....but honestly....im not freakin sure. Could be 60 or 52. I just dont have time to look back in journal and determine. But id like her to get 70 days. But pt......if shes 90% milky id taker right now....no flush. Shes dense yes. More so than dos or luna. Wayyyyyyyy stickier. I mean....the trichs feel like sugar and smell now....kinda fruity....def earthy....woody....and slightly piney now and a strong musk. Its loud as hell....wife is freakin out saying.....never again. I dried and smoked a sample a week or 10 days ago.....very nice but just too short & mellow. But amazingly smooth....tasty & smelly. I was really excited as i knew its only getting better. That said. I meant to take another small brach just to test it and see and on sunday test again.....so here i go.....later
See if you can tripod the loupe some how ? So that way you have no shake ? Hmm

You flipped on Christmas and saw first signs of pistils on January 2nd. Today is the 59th day of the year, so 66 days since flip and 57 days since pistils. That help?
Hell yes....it does....lol. I thought i flipped on 12/28.....and pistils on jan 4....but i was thinking today is her 56 day bday....so i guess.....my guess.....lol
Wasnt that far off.
Still no sign of Remo nute samples.....not that ill be able to start up anytime soon. We will see what the future holds. Id like to bring the family to Sweet Sues neiborhood.

Hey maybe you guys can tell me if this is bud rot? Ill post when i can

See if you can tripod the loupe some how ? So that way you have no shake ? Hmm
Thanks for kind words everyone. Yeah shes been under only the g5pro for about 10 days or more most likely more.

Thanks Joe. I tried it with my selfie stick, but no cigar. Goingvto check a lil later, but id have to agree with toasted about 10 days. But im not sure if i can swing it. Thank you all again....soo much. If anyone lives in legal state.....and you know of a decent area with places for rent for $1200 or less a month....2 or 3 br.....holla!!!! Peace:Namaste:

Thanks for kind words everyone. Yeah shes been under only the g5pro for about 10 days or more most likely more.

Thanks Joe. I tried it with my selfie stick, but no cigar. Goingvto check a lil later, but id have to agree with toasted about 10 days. But im not sure if i can swing it. Thank you all again....soo much. If anyone lives in legal state.....and you know of a decent area with places for rent for $1200 or less a month....2 or 3 br.....holla!!!! Peace:Namaste:

Come to the Great White North. We've got lots of 2 or 3 bedroom places going for $1200USD/month or less. A medical grow license allows you to grow 5 plants/daily gram indoors. When recreational use becomes legal, you can add another four plants indoors or out, provided you stay out of Quebec.

Wishing you find your living arrangements man immin canada or id help more

It looks fine to me moon bud rot I’ve had see if I can show you it’s brown your buds will be like crispy dry and when you touch the bud it will decay with a strong exhale blow lol brb found a pic of my bud rot from white cookies I grew outdoor

back pic

the discoloration you see is due to direct exposure to the full powered light ... everything that comes below the highest waterleafs looks greener ... so when ye dry this and ye had a bud with some hidden budrot you will see when ye break it up cause its usually really beige on the rotten tissue when ye break it up or grind and if it all looks green inside then your fine ... btw i wouldnt recommend trying to smoke infected bud ... it will taste like vomit and can make you seriously ill ... and i have experience with the taste i had a bud the other day green on the outside pale beige on the inside and it made me barf on the exhale ... i can testify you really dont wanna smoke that

Thanks guys...good lookin out. Pt, I guess you guys were right as i smoked it before i saw your warning, & i just got high. 9:30....currently im at the stage id like to eat n watch movie. Like at night. No time for that now. But 3 hours. It was hard to light but i put in giant strainer metal one or wire mesh...u get the idea. Pointed fans to bounce off the wall for circulation. It dried enough to light & get there. About 10 minutes to feel anything and about 10 tokes. She took 2 days to drink only a gallon of water n nutes instead of the 2 gallons before. Does this mean shes slowing down toward the end??

Funny you should say that penny, cause i meant to add that i dont see anymore ...well that many white pistils.....i know to go by trichs, but i cant tell with this cheap phone. I did check a nug from the piece of branch i cut off, and i saw mayby 40/60 milkey to clear....but i wouldnt put money on it.

I was thinking tomm or monday....kids & neighbors home on weekends and last harvest you could smell it heavy when front door opened to come or go. Lol. It even smelled there from the crack under door. So ....last time i was faced with dillema and i waited the xtra 4 days and it actually seemed like those buds got less dense from those xtra days. Is that possible?

Is it better to chop when her pot is dried out or wet or doesnt matter. I could chop tomm after a hose flush or just not flush at all. Or i could hit her today and sat with 2 last feedings of pk 13/14 & throw in some moab....i think i read where peeps used it last 3-5 days before harvest. Is this advisable penny? Or u think just chop tom or monday & just water/feed light, or just plain water? It would be damn near 60 days of flower basically

Back
Top Bottom