Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Thanks Penny , shed & pt. U guys rock. Make a feller feel right nice. Check this purple color out. Its growant g5pro in bloom mode by itself ....no galaxy hydros. Is this too blue for flower? It is no hotter in tent than it is outside. SWEET. With the driver in tent. Not outside which may make it cooler
20180215_162645-1.jpg
20180215_162645-1-1.jpg
20180215_162639-1.jpg
20180215_162623-1.jpg
Looking great man keep up the good work!!!!

Hey friends. Wth is up... This new format is fantastic. Missed yall kind folks. Been looking like mad for the right house. Time is ticking. It would be the PERFECT time to move to a friendly state...but just dont have it like that. Lol. Anyway.....between working, packing ...mr mommin it...been busy.....anyways. Heres a few pics from this morning....she hasnt changed much sadly. Do you guys think she went back into veg ???? Shes had several extended light mishaps in the 8-9 days ive been gone. Almost everyday actually. About 15-20 xtra minutes of light. But.....here she is. Ppm last feed was 720 .....yall already know that includes 300 ppm tap.....well....here goes...

Not getting any thread notification ? I just dont have time now to mess with this site dang it. Ill be back. God bless yall. I really do miss you guys and this place....but life is challenging presently. Later yall
hey budddyyyy .. first off wow nice dense buds man.

second off welcome back and you have to go to watched threads now as in subbed threads.

from there i believe you will a little box saying email you can set to notify via email.

she looks ready to me ... i dunno what the trichs are telling ?
Damn good eyes please feel free to stop in my journal I’m Getying close the more we all agree when I should chop them I do but seriously how the heck can you tell by afar ?

Damn good eyes please feel free to stop in my journal I’m Getying close the more we all agree when I should chop them I do but seriously how the heck can you tell by afar ?

cloudy trichs reflect the flash from the camera better then clear ones ... it is harder to distinguish between the clear and brown ones ... to me she looks like 90% milky and thus close to ready for me ... but i know one can only be 100% sure when using a loupe indeed ... so now i am really curious what the loupe test would tell me ... wether i need to adjust my dissecting technique hehe ... btw i dont claim she is ready just that she looks ready to me

cloudy trichs reflect the flash from the camera better then clear ones ... it is harder to distinguish between the clear and brown ones ... to me she looks like 90% milky and thus close to ready for me ... but i know one can only be 100% sure when using a loupe indeed ... so now i am really curious what the loupe test would tell me ... wether i need to adjust my dissecting technique hehe ... btw i dont claim she is ready just that she looks ready to me
No no I take pointers buddy from the more wise . I know where I stand ya know

Thanks for llttle tip . Bit seriuosly I got a loupe and love t I can see. I think mine are milky right now . No amber. Milky clear sorry . Thee is glass then cloudy then dark right ? Something like that✌

Not sure Pt. Leaves look completely healthy and trichomes (as best as I can tell) don't seem to have any darkening yet. I thought this was supposed to go to mid-March. I'd say let it ride a while.

Of course, if Moon's not too shakey to get a pic, the closeups will tell the tale :).
Haha. I bought this lil hydrofarm scope. Round $20. Its decent but im not steady enough. But the ones i could see when i could see them were huge and amazingly beautiful. As i stared at them, in between the shiny parts, trichomes.....the shadows in between looked like a bunch of sillouhettes of an alien village like cave man drawings.....but the trichs i saw were all clear. But this scope requires you to actually put the lens protecter directly ON.....not ABOVE.....the plant matter....or whatever. So basically, im going to look better tommorrow with the plant on a stool so i can steady myself better than bending over trying to be still. If i can....id let em go at least 10 days. :cool:

Thanks for stopping by and for the help and kind words everyone. Enjoy your day. Ill try and update before next week for trich pics reference pt. Time to get back to packing & house hunting. Juju will be 56 days tommorrow btw.....but honestly....im not freakin sure. Could be 60 or 52. I just dont have time to look back in journal and determine. But id like her to get 70 days. But pt......if shes 90% milky id taker right now....no flush. Shes dense yes. More so than dos or luna. Wayyyyyyyy stickier. I mean....the trichs feel like sugar and smell now....kinda fruity....def earthy....woody....and slightly piney now and a strong musk. Its loud as hell....wife is freakin out saying.....never again. I dried and smoked a sample a week or 10 days ago.....very nice but just too short & mellow. But amazingly smooth....tasty & smelly. I was really excited as i knew its only getting better. That said. I meant to take another small brach just to test it and see and on sunday test again.....so here i go.....later

Back
Top Bottom