Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Haha. Thanks Joe! No work today, so its clean house , smoke and messaround with juju....its time to water / feed her. Ive been overwatering a bit i think in an effort to not let her dry out as much during flower as i did in veg and early flower. Havent ck'd yet, but im betting shes either too dry or almost too dry. Cheers mate.

On feb 11, i fed 6 liters
Ppm tap 270
Ppm tap + nutes was 665 for 1 3 liter bottle, and 612 for the other 3 liter bottle.
Ppm out was 1051.

Forward 2 days later, Feb 13, shes dry....fed 2 gallons of recycled nutes from runoff from 2/11 ..mixed about 1.25 liters runoff at 1051 ppm. Divided that into 2 ...1g containers. Ppm came to about 450 each gallon. To ea gallon i added 3 ml cal mag plus and 1.5 ml canna pk 13/14. Brought ppm of todays feed for eac gallon of 665 & 612. Ph'd to 6.45 at 68*
Runoff ppm was 1050. Should i stop feeding. You guys think im hindering her progress. She has a couple (2) leaves with tip burn....some leaves got clipped when fan crashed on it awhile back. A couple with messy watering can.....lol. But looking happy overall.
20180213_120339-1.jpg
20180213_120242.jpg
20180213_112311.jpg
20180213_111228.jpg
20180213_111945.jpg
20180213_112235.jpg

Some pics of JuJu on day 40 of flower.

I think this is a prime example of listen to your plant, not your PPM meter. She's a stunner. Keep doing what you're doing :).

Thanks bro! I pulled her down this morning, but it was just really hard getting her flat without clogging the underneath with the lower buds creating moisture, and i didnt want to take anymore leaves after that huge defoil awhile ago. So i removed the pipe vleaners n such & let her free again. She seems to like it better. Thanks for the encouragement bro! You da man!! Have a great one!! Happy Mardis Gras folks!!

Very nice job my man I love this strain and so far I haven't seen anyone else with it but me !!!!! Where else can you get Xmas cookie feminized seeds from? I thought no Cali connection has the for like $100 for 5 seed something crazy!!!!

I can grow indoors anymore my HOA is driving me crazy about the smell!!! So outdoors I go with 50 Xmas cookie seeds!!! I'm going be fertilizing the country side to put to a stop to insecticide!!! Johnny Appleseed is my hero!!!! Also how the hell do you post pix on here anymore ?

Very nice job my man I love this strain and so far I haven’t seen anyone else with it but me !!!!! Where else can you get Xmas cookie feminized seeds from? I thought no Cali connection has the for like $100 for 5 seed something crazy!!!!

Thanks broskie! She is a hearty val, taken alot of abuse....some intended / allowed, & some uncontrollable, but mostly due to me...& still no hermie. Great job on these beans.....tremendous job.bro.....oh...& holy cow at the frost. The scent begins with thpical clean pine, then skunky ass funk, and then usually a peanut butter kinda smell. Wife says a citrus fruity smell, so who knows. Lol. What have you noticed aroma and smoke and yield wise for this seed. These buds look small to me and have a very firm tip on the colas. What type of yield could be expected? Density? Nug size? Flavor & aroma? Im wondering if my seeds got mixed. Does juju look like a christmas cookie??

I can grow indoors anymore my HOA is driving me crazy about the smell!!! So outdoors I go with 50 Xmas cookie seeds!!! I’m going be fertilizing the country side to put to a stop to insecticide!!! Johnny Appleseed is my hero!!!! Also how the hell do you post pix on here anymore ?

Outdoors is sooo much more enjoyable as you can spend lots of time all day in natural light witb them. Cost savings. Only suck is effin buggers and nosey neighbors....

Oh....and this xmascookie is loud...piney skunky smell when humid out. Whooooaa. Is this strain strong odor plant.

I can grow indoors anymore my HOA is driving me crazy about the smell!!! So outdoors I go with 50 Xmas cookie seeds!!! I’m going be fertilizing the country side to put to a stop to insecticide!!! Johnny Appleseed is my hero!!!! Also how the hell do you post pix on here anymore ?

I use my phone by responding to my email notifications. Not sure about the app. But from here. Scroll to top...on right hand side click " 420 entertainment" .....then click "420 galler-cannabis pictures ", then scroll down to bottom. On bottom of left hand side of screen....click " upload photos".....you remember from there! Take care bro.

Good afternoon everyone! I trust you all are having a wonderful day!! I know i posted pics only 2 days ago & not much has changed except a tad more purpling. But its a girls birthday yall!! How could i not photo dump on her special day?

Juju day 42 of flower, starting week 7 already. Weeks are flying by and dammit the highs are in 80s for next 7-10 days. Errrrrrr. Good thing this Growant doesnt increase tip hardly or id be in the 90s during flower after several nights lows of 50s in a row. Shes loving her rollorcoaster ride.
20180215_114220-1.jpg
20180215_114048-1-1.jpg
20180215_114148.jpg
20180215_113905-1.jpg
20180215_114124-1.jpg
20180215_114001-1.jpg
20180215_113742-1.jpg
20180215_113812-1.jpg

she looks like some serious weight ... and also i like the way the pistils retract when they turn color this is gonna make some mean beautiful nugs ... how are the trichs looking ...? i dont really believe she will go for 4-6 more weeks she is after all a indica so 8 weeks .. maybe 9

Trichs.....lol. I have no idea. I have eye appt in april....but thats too late. Ill depend on taking better pics & asking yall!! Lol. Green ribbon & cookies n cream are both 50/50 sat/ind....with green ribbon leaning more to sativa. I was going by what i thought i remembered.....mhehe ....furcifer said in his journal. 11 weeks i think. Either thator the alien og.

And thanks for the kind words....to me....current yield would be about an oz maybe.....these things are small still. Thats another reason i hope theyve got awhile left. I do like em milky tho....so who da hell knows. :high-five:

Thanks Penny , shed & pt. U guys rock. Make a feller feel right nice. Check this purple color out. Its growant g5pro in bloom mode by itself ....no galaxy hydros. Is this too blue for flower? It is no hotter in tent than it is outside. SWEET. With the driver in tent. Not outside which may make it cooler
20180215_162645-1.jpg
20180215_162645-1-1.jpg
20180215_162639-1.jpg
20180215_162623-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom