Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Should be fine but with the red it’ll rock as long as temps stay under 80 or so
Yeah it waz up to 88 todY b4 i shut other 2 dwn. It went dwn to 79 and it said 80 outside. So should allow me to grow in tent a lil longer now. Woot woot!!

Last photo dump via the old tech!!!!!! Juju Day43 flower...
20180216_182655-1-2.jpg
20180216_182747-1.jpg
20180216_182853-1.jpg
20180216_182724-1.jpg
20180216_182859-1-1.jpg

Hey Moon, how did it go with the landlord?
Ha..funny you should ask. I was full on prepared , & she ended up not stopping by while here. She worked hard on V day weekend. Shes such a cool lady, im willing to bet shes on our side anyway. But.....ya never know. :high-five:

On 2/15, fed Juju 2 gal
Ph 6.5
Ppm in 675
Ppm out 950
5ml cal mag+
1ml mammoth
8ml an ph perfect trio grow, micro, bloom
3ml canna pk 13/14......already late watering. She could have taken some water last night, but i want to back off a bit and see what happens. Shes def getting heavier flowers. I bumped my cheek into one, & in addition to the sticky clean fruity stinky funk....it also felt like a light playful thump. Lol. Maybe shes getting payback for all the times ive walked by and test thumped her for checking for solid bud. :high-five:

Haha moon you got this special energy to ya buddy .

How excited are you to test try this quality your now starting to grow ? Man we have cane along way eh buddy ..

Haha moon you got this special energy to ya buddy .

How excited are you to test try this quality your now starting to grow ? Man we have cane along way eh buddy ..

For sure bud! I cant believe how much you have taken in & in such short time. Amazing man. Killer plants. I wanna try coco, but not this next grow. I feel that, in soil....once i get past the sprout phase, im confident ill finish decent now. I just have to watch my tendency to overwater. Also, my cure needs lots a work i think. And i think i might try lower strength nutes if im buying. But the sample ill use as directed to see what it does at recommended feed schedule. But i do want to try the less is more thing....financially and maybe more flavorful non chemical tasting smoke.

For sure bud! I cant believe how much you have taken in & in such short time. Amazing man. Killer plants. I wanna try coco, but not this next grow. I feel that, in soil....once i get past the sprout phase, im confident ill finish decent now. I just have to watch my tendency to overwater. Also, my cure needs lots a work i think. And i think i might try lower strength nutes if im buying. But the sample ill use as directed to see what it does at recommended feed schedule. But i do want to try the less is more thing....financially and maybe more flavorful non chemical tasting smoke.

Yeah I hear ya buddy

Cure comes down to allowing slow and dark room
Cure for hanging then shelving racks to dry about 50% Rh and 68-72 is what I'm aiming for this round. With a fan lowest setting oscillating fan in room . then when and if drying to fast I'll throw in brian paper bags and fold them and check several times a day make sure not too early going in with lack of oxygen. No mold .

Then I'll jar them stick hydrometer in jar leave for couple hrs come back see if stable around 55-62% area ? Then drop boveda 62 packs in .

Im just wanting to be able to peek in at night and work on something in dark period just in case. :high-five:

You can get these cameras that go in tent to monitor big nugz has them. I believe in to leave the environment alone is best .

You can get these cameras that go in tent to monitor big nugz has them. I believe in to leave the environment alone is best .

Shoot. My poor plants prolly hate me. Haha. No honestly , i think they enjoy the stroking. Much like our pets do. I love walking around with sticky stank terpy arms. Lol. Ohhhh that smell!!!! Having a garage sale....suckin...$8....lol. Its hard out here for a pimp. Haha

Yesterday fed with 1 gal mix
Ph 6.35
Ppm 745 (includes tap ppm of 275)

& 3 liters
Ph 6.52
Ppm 623

The mix:
6 ml micro
10 ml bloom
6 ml cal mag+
3 ml canna pk 13/14
1.5 ml mammoth

Runoff was about 3 liters. I know but i like knowing the roots are good & wet since they need it every day and a half to 2 days. Additionally, I re-use my nutes, and drinking every 2 days....those nutes should still be good i guess. Until my plants tell me otherwise. Also...lil side experiment kinda....my tomato & purslane didnt make it through that week long spell in the 20's.....lol stop laughing joe & all u northerners. Thats cold as hell!!! Just ask my tomato plant.

Anyway...poi t being....i transplanted an avocado from seed, & a green....daughter brought home in paper cup & sand. So i told her id keep it alive, & she even helps now n again. Go figga!! Ill see how this reused soil treats my plants. Later yall

Back
Top Bottom