Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

update part 2 lol guess I better get used to this now my tents are on at different times lol.

IMG_20211223_000126.jpg

IMG_20211223_000115.jpg

The 2 above images I took of the dos-si-dos tent 1 min after the light went off. Just so @FelipeBlu doesn't panick hehe. As you can see nice and green Felipe :) I had to use a lamp outside the tent for light. My flash on my camera was too bright and was having a similar problem as when the lights where on lol.

IMG_20211223_000318.jpg

IMG_20211223_000322.jpg

IMG_20211223_000329.jpg

The 2 mimosa OG on left and grandmommy purple middle and right are looking amazing. Just so many top sites :)
Oh so many sites!

I know!! I may not end up with buds as long as my arm but I should get alot of buds and good yield of quality buds if I do my job right hehe
You're going to reap a bountiful harvest for sure from these magnificent ladies

Update time :)

Cleaned up all the skirts and thinned the canopy a bit on the mimosa shot and the grandmommy purple tent. I also put the mimosa shot onto a pot to raise them both up. They grow 40 cm or 20 inch lower than the grandmommy purple, I should have done this in the first place.

IMG_20211224_015322.jpg

IMG_20211224_015307.jpg

The mimosa is looking like it had a crazy night out haha. I literally had to untuck the whole plant X 2..... It was fecking hard work... I wouldn't recommend it. I also managed to get my wall fan in the tent and I have removed the stand fan as I needed the floor space. All in all the tent looks a hell of alot better. In a day or 2 the mimosa will all have recovered and will be alot better off now.

IMG_20211224_015331.jpg
IMG_20211224_015335.jpg

As you can see despite the bucket the canopy is essentially the same height. I definitely should have done this in the first place lol. I honestly can't tell you how hard work this was. But I'm glad it's done. I won't need to touch the skirts again now and the canopy isnt too full. I'll also have much better air movement.

I've raised the lights up and I'm running at full power now. The mars hydro is at 100% and the HPS at 660 watt.

Temp is stable at 26 so won't be an issue. This tent is on midnight till midday on purpose as it has more power and more heat and 1 more plant haha.

Nice work leveling the canopy! All the hard work will pay off come harvest. :thumb:
Hard work is such an understatement. It's like calling the grand canyon a hole lol. It took 2 damn hours. I was terrified of snapping anything.

I've stripped or lollipopped the 4 dos-si-dos. I also managed to rig up my stand fans upside down at the top of the tent and under the canopy so have awesome air movement and more canopy and floor space. Really damn happy with how it all worked out!!

IMG_20211224_192920.jpg

IMG_20211224_192940.jpg
IMG_20211224_193628.jpg

As you can see I took a hell of alot of plant matter off the skirts. I'm size 12 UK 13 US shoes for scale lol. In total with the 9 plants I have a black bin bag full to bursting haha. It probably looks crazy especially to outdoor growers. But doing this means I can help the plants concentrate their energy on the top buds and also eliminate any of the larf or tiny buds which are only used to make hash etc.

IMG_20211224_192947.jpg
IMG_20211224_192932.jpg

The canopy is now perfect. More than enough space for all plants to get bigger without touching eachother. I shouldn't have any issues from this point on.

Also with the canopy being spread so even once they have finished stretching I can lower the lights to optimum levels.

It's took a hell of alot of effort to get to this point. But the yield and quality of the buds should be awesome. All these little steps like; topping, LST, HST, supercropping and the scROG netting setup. All these little technique's alone don't seem like much. But together should really equal some amazing results.

I've given the girls the best start I can to go into flower it's all up to them now :)

Thanks again to @Herbies Seeds at www.herbiesheadshop.com for partnering with me for these awesome strains.

Stay tuned for some bud shots soon guys and gals.

Sorry if I went on a bit. I've put alot of myself into this run and it's really rewarding to get to this point and see my effort paying off :)

Merry Christmas everyone too!

I'm planning on doing a video later. I want to start just before the dos-si-dos tent goes off and then finish in the mimosa shot and grandmommy purple tent after that light comes on :) I really need a laptop to do editing haha. Using stop and start editing in 2021... I'm so pro. Hahah

I've stripped or lollipopped the 4 dos-si-dos. I also managed to rig up my stand fans upside down at the top of the tent and under the canopy so have awesome air movement and more canopy and floor space. Really damn happy with how it all worked out!!

IMG_20211224_192920.jpg

IMG_20211224_192940.jpg
IMG_20211224_193628.jpg

As you can see I took a hell of alot of plant matter off the skirts. I'm size 12 UK 13 US shoes for scale lol. In total with the 9 plants I have a black bin bag full to bursting haha. It probably looks crazy especially to outdoor growers. But doing this means I can help the plants concentrate their energy on the top buds and also eliminate any of the larf or tiny buds which are only used to make hash etc.

IMG_20211224_192947.jpg
IMG_20211224_192932.jpg

The canopy is now perfect. More than enough space for all plants to get bigger without touching eachother. I shouldn't have any issues from this point on.

Also with the canopy being spread so even once they have finished stretching I can lower the lights to optimum levels.

It's took a hell of alot of effort to get to this point. But the yield and quality of the buds should be awesome. All these little steps like; topping, LST, HST, supercropping and the scROG netting setup. All these little technique's alone don't seem like much. But together should really equal some amazing results.

I've given the girls the best start I can to go into flower it's all up to them now :)

Thanks again to @Herbies Seeds at www.herbiesheadshop.com for partnering with me for these awesome strains.

Sorry if I went on a bit. I've put alot of myself into this run and it's really rewarding to get to this point and see my effort paying off :)

I'm planning on doing a video later. I want to start just before the dos-si-dos tent goes off and then finish in the mimosa shot and grandmommy purple tent after that light comes on :) I really need a laptop to do editing haha. Using stop and start editing in 2021... I'm so pro. Hahah
Merry Christmas Moon. You sure are dropping all the tricks of the trade on this grow and it is clearly paying off and will yield you great success come harvest time. I'll be waiting on a video between all of these holiday travels we have to do...awesome looking ladies friend

Merry Christmas Moon. You sure are dropping all the tricks of the trade on this grow and it is clearly paying off and will yield you great success come harvest time. I'll be waiting on a video between all of these holiday travels we have to do...awesome looking ladies friend
Thanks Krissi! Merry Christmas to you too.
Hope you and the family have an awesome day!

I really hope it all works out as I move into flower. I'm feeling confident and there's nothing much else I can do now other than just keep them fed and temperature/humidity in check. I can't wait to see how they turn out hehe.

Thanks Krissi! Merry Christmas to you too.
Hope you and the family have an awesome day!

I really hope it all works out as I move into flower. I'm feeling confident and there's nothing much else I can do now other than just keep them fed and temperature/humidity in check. I can't wait to see how they turn out hehe.
You got this! Stop worrying all-star!!! And we will try, lots of stops and go's and no one smokes, but should be nice...

Don’t forget the light! lol

Merry Christmas Moony!
:high-five:
Haha don't worry I'm on 660 watt on both HPS and 100% on both lights now. Plants are loving the light :)

Merry Christmas to you too buddy!

1am here so actually is Christmas haha

Daily update part 2 lol.

Just a quick one. A couple of photos of the mimosa shot and grandmommy purple tent. Just wanted to show the mimosa have fully recovered already. :)

IMG_20211225_070912.jpg
IMG_20211225_070902.jpg

The 2 mimosa (left) look like I didn't have to fully unthread them from 2 layers of netting then raise up over a foot then thread back through 2 layers of netting yesterday.... Hahah it really was as fun as it sounds. But the results speak for themselves :)

Also I've literally just found out if you put your phone landscape my pictures come out alot better. I'm using a wide angle lense in horizontal mode to get the full tent in shot. Give it a try :)

@FelipeBlu the colours are a bit more close to normal too. Especially on the 2nd pic. I've been playing with my settings and I'm using HDR mode to get closer to natural colours without the flash on.

IMG_20211224_192920.jpg

IMG_20211224_192940.jpg
IMG_20211224_193628.jpg

IMG_20211224_192947.jpg
IMG_20211224_192932.jpg

Merry Christmas to you @Moony and your love ones and great work your girls are looking awesome

Back
Top Bottom