Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

Thanks OMM, But as you know the weed won't wait....lolNot with our weather here in the pacif.N.West Here's an update on green house and plants are gettin greener again and growin some too. Take care my friend...

100_3024_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3022_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3019_1600x1200_.jpg

The diesel ryder buds look very tasty! Glad they will help tide you over on meds until your others are done.

Greenhouse looks like it's coming along nicely. Must be a pain to have to do all the construction around them without dropping something on them, but we do what we gotta do.

that does look like a nice plot for your grows!

Well OMM I'm sure i'm not the first but I assure you it will be my last...hahaha
Sun it is a pain, But so far so good. Of course I havn't started the roof yet.lol I'm goin with the twin wall polycarbonate for the whole thing. Its a little spendy..right at 2600.00 for 28 4x8 sheets and all the hardware and shipping. I do beleive it will be well worth it in the end though. Thanks

Propa Gator thank you for your kind words and I'm not to fond of the tongs either.... I just had my 5th year cancer survivor party and passed my P.E.T scan NO new crap growin..Was told by my surgeon I moved into the 16% group that survives past 5 yrs with the type lung cancer I had..wooooWhoooo. This is a nice place i have landed on all i need now is an elevator 10 ft behind the green house cause about 200 ft straight down theres a creek that the steelhead and salmon come up. There is a trail I could make it down easy but it would take me a week to get back up lol..Take care and Thank you all very much.........

That twin-wall poly is very nice and should be easy to work with.

I'm thinking of building a small backyard greenhouse with the Solexx twin-wall panels. They're opaque and very stealthy, but still have 75% light transmission.

I think you spent your money wisely with that choice; from what I've been reading.

Thanks sun, I hope so.. Had to order in 2 packages... Roof should be in the end of next week and walls 2 weeks later. Its gettin down to 50 at night and as you know the girls don't like it to cold. So i bought some more corrugated plastic for temporary on the walls to get it closed in. Here's a few updated picts. of progress..

100_3033_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3030_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3029_1600x1200_.jpg

Thanks OMM, Just finished the walls today,,Will start on rafters tomorrow, Get them girls dried in and keep temp a little closer to what they like. 50 at night and 80 during the day a little extreme right now. Take care brotha and keep it green.......

:grinjoint:

Well i'm just waiting on twinwall poly for the roof now. Got it dried in since we have had 2 days of sprinkles and mist. Got 7 more in the ground today, 1 more to go..15 max here in WA. The first ones i planted are goin like crazy now and were suppose to have a heat wave commin..hahaha thats 80 and above here.

100_3047_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3045_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3044_1600x1200_.jpg

BLUE WIDOW

100_3043_1600x1200_.jpg

LEMON SKUNK

100_3042_1600x1200_.jpg

LA. CONFIDENTAL

100_3041_1600x1200_.jpg

WHITE WIDOW

100_3040_1600x1200_.jpg

LA. WOMAN

100_3039_1600x1200_.jpg

SHARKS BREATH

100_3037_1600x1200_.jpg

Wow..Looking awesome my friend!! Looks like things are coming together despite your rocky start this year. :goodjob:!!!!!

Maybe I missed it earlier, but, what are the dimensions of your new greenhouse? That thing looks awesome...makin me jealous!

Take care brother :peacetwo:

Thanks CLOJ, Its 14'w X 20' L X 8' at the walls X 13' in the center mabe a little less super croppin, lol..... have some trimming to get to but yes i'm suprised i've gotten this far. Been sick for 5 days who knows with what but just got over walking phemonia the week before. Use to get sick mabe once a year if that so i'm hatein this part of tha cancer crap. Thanks again for stoppin by...

:Rasta:

Hey JJ Man, your moving on now, that thing is going to be great! it will also last years, so next year will be snap. Man stay away from colds, I don't want to hear that! You know us old farts can't handle colds very well. I want to see you over here soon for a visit! :surf:
You sure know how to grow old buddy, your plants are the picture of heath. I want you to be that way too! :goodjob:

Thanks OMM, Looks like I might get a decent crop after all. Look for me after cure...December mabe sooner...Thank you again my old friend...

Sun I'm feelin alot better today I think i'm at the end of this sit down...lol
Now I get to leaf trimmin on the girls..Take care my friend...
:peacetwo:
:surf:

Watch for my trailer raft with sail and solar powered vortex fan....lol
I should probably bring some starts, They might be done by the time I get ther...hahaha

:):wood::)

Watch for my trailer raft with sail and solar powered vortex fan....lol
I should probably bring some starts, They might be done by the time I get ther...hahaha

:):wood::)

Your right as you pull in to shore.....you'll have a harvest with you. :cheer:

You have a GPS in that thing? You don't want to miss! Nothing else but thousands of miles of water. :)

Take care my Friend ;)

Would'nt that be a trick OMM....lol... Its been a bit over 100 degrees in the green house the last 3 days and the girls have really taken off. About 8" of new growth. Hard to control temp until I get it completly closed in but they don't seem to mind at all. Sorry about the blurry picts. but was out of air and had the shakes. Hard to snap between them when can't hold your breath...haha

100_3051_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3050_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3049_1600x1200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom