Moslows 2010 Greenhouse Grow

Wow, 100+ in the greenhouse? I'm glad the girls seem to like it. I hope they can handle the heatwave that we have coming for the next couple days...It's supposed to be low 90's. My girls are in the garage, and it is hard to keep the temps down when we get these warm days. I can't wait until fall weather hits!

Wow, 100+ in the greenhouse? I'm glad the girls seem to like it. I hope they can handle the heatwave that we have coming for the next couple days...It's supposed to be low 90's. My girls are in the garage, and it is hard to keep the temps down when we get these warm days. I can't wait until fall weather hits!

I heard that. I'm sick of the heat.

Charcoal filter and fan installed and the girls are thriving. That 12" vortex fan real does suck. (In a good way) LOL...You can really feel it drawing the air from the vents on the other end at the bottom of the wall.

:yahoo: :bongrip:

100_3053_1600x1200_.jpg

LA.WOMAN
100_3054_1600x1200_.jpg

LA.CONFIDENTIAL
100_3056_1600x1200_.jpg

BLUE WIDOW
100_3057_1600x1200_.jpg

WHITE WIDOW
100_3055_1600x1200_.jpg

SHARKS BREATH
foto_1600x1200_.jpg

Moslow!

Great addition with the vortex! Can you notice a significant drop in temps with it running?
Top-notch greenhouse my friend!! :nicethread: Can't wait to see them finish!

Thanks Sun, They are doin alot better than I thought they would gettin such a late start.
CLOJ, Yes from 5 to 10 degrees in about 15 minutes it really moves some air. Thanks my friend...

grandaddie77 thanks for stoppin by. A green house is the only way to do outside grow here in the great N.West..

OMM always nice to see you stop by.. And no its not the final roof yet about a week and a half it will be here. Had to put it on hold more goin out than comin in..lol I could put some wings on that fan and ride that puppy...hahaha

Tunes a pleasure to have you stop in and thanks for the compliment my friend.

100_3062_1600x1200_.jpg

100_3061_1600x1200_.jpg

Gorgeous greenhouse JJ. This goes so far past my blown mind,
you built that secured medicine house around planted medicine.
Planted in the ground!
I'm a one-trick gator: closet hydro HID.

In the dirt, under the Sun. Who would have thought of that?
No lighting bill nor plumbing swill. I wouldn't know how to act.

Thanks sun gettin close on buttoning her up!!

OMM LOL...Need a big solar panel to run that puppy..

Propa Gator Thanks for stoppin in. Dirt, Sun....amazing stuff. You definatly the 420 Poet, I had to smoke one and read your post a couple times...lol

Hey there Bud Stank, Yea I had all kinds of veggies at the old place, None this year though. I have to bring in 10 or 20 yrds of topsoil. I have dug down to 4 ft and havn't hit anything but pure sand on this whole 1/2 acre. Next year if I'm still kickin it good enough. Thanks for stoppin bye...

:peacetwo::blunt:

Heres a pict of LA. Woman 8 days from last photo. Sorry about the Blur.. Moshakealot....haha...

100_3070_1600x1200_.jpg

Your LA Woman's an absolute tree
She's what every clipping wants to grow up to be
Fine and phat and green and stacked!
Thankyou for sharing these photos of that :adore:

I had to smoke one and read your post a couple times...lol
Last two lines of that post reflect too many episodes of Sienfeld :oops:

JJ got to say you do things the right way. Bad soil...replaced! You do it right the first time. :grinjoint: We old Farts don't like "do overs".

Next year will be a whole lot easier!

You would sink, would take too many solar panels and batteries! :smokin:

Thanks Gator but had major Fxxx UP with treating powdery mildew!!!! Think of every bad word there is and I have said it more than once today. I use powder sulfur in my old big cheif smoker, about a half cup with 1 fan circulating and vents open in greenhouse for about 2 hrs. Same way I have done in the past few years with no bad side effects. And it controlled mildew great with just 1 application. I went out this morning and eveyone of my girls looked like i took a blow torch to them. Leaves brown and all curled up. About 75% on a couple of them and 25 to 50% on the rest. I all most threw up I was sooooo sick when I saw them. So I spent all freakin day cutting every leaf that was damaged on 15 girls. Tried to leave as much green as possible but theres more stalk than leafs on most of them. The next few days will tell if they will make a comeback or not. When I finished for the day I gave them all a good dose of B-12/water and put them to bed. It was cool and overcast when I applied too so I have no idea why this had such a adverse effect????? The only differance is the brand and I have to go to town to get the one I used the last few years to compare strength for any differance in break down.. Sxxx,Fxxx,Pxxx etc...etc...etc...

Back
Top Bottom