Mountain Winter Indoor Grow

Done a 2nd sess of lst and a little supercropping, even pruned off any leaves blocking a pretty bud's light. Look my peaceful cats after eating some leaves lol..
Rearranged seedlings back to front for awhile and helped out shorty with a milk crate! Making her the new tallest for moment lol. Still have plenty of height to play with so we'll see what happens. Definitely going to feed them all well tommorow. Gnight all..shoo dabtime ladies n gents we'll see ya then!!
:bongrip:

20210130_172112.jpg

20210130_171911.jpg

20210130_132957.jpg

Day 65

Day 16 of flower

Feeding time!! :morenutes: :morenutes: Gave each girl a heaping 1/4 tsp of 4-8-4 followed by a good soaking; about 25-30 oz poured pretty slow to each taking time to evenly hit the food with the water. Zero runoff! Awesome. After feeding i go straight to lst and such but first noticed my shortest girl is actually currently producing more bud sites per main cola then the middle child! This is very suprising to me considering all ive been through watching these two "race". (milk crate helped?!) But yea here some photos of em all. I count 7 on shorty yet only 5 on the middle girl, neither compare to the larger what i believe is Skunk Cookies has 9! (9×8=yum) Oh well if any contrast the mid child's buds are slightly larger so maybe will still yield close to same..and hell, still a hella lot of time left to see. I cant wait another few week to see some mass and color change to all these budlets for sure. Have a blessed day 420! Cheers!

20210131_085959.jpg

20210131_085926.jpg

20210131_084034.jpg

20210131_090351.jpg

Skunky Cooky
20210131_090309.jpg

Middle child
20210131_090243.jpg

Shorty

Here is a prime example of the strange calyx's on my shortest girl...a few are popping out hairs reassuring me she is not a he, lol. There are tons of these without hairs still too making me nervous, some look scarily like a pollen sac of a male but im gonna grin and bear because i swear i think they are just some strange genetics! Definitely watching "shorty", ive never had a plant like her yet..so odd. I am happy i didnt cull it though as i almost did thinking it was male...live and learn.

20210131_095114.jpg

Measured how much space between the light and the ladies' canopies. Shorty up on the milk crate is 34 inches away, Skunky Cookies is 36 inches and the middle one is about 38. Still alot of room left but definitely going to keep an eye on this.
Also, started to remove some of the larger bottom leaves but decided to wait still yet until they are in full bloom and no longer gaining height from the stretch. Im thinking about day 30 or so they should be to the point im thinking. .or am i wrong and should go ahead and wop those off? Ive heard to wait until bud development, well id say im there but im still being patient.

20210131_131203.jpg

20210131_131136.jpg

20210131_131111.jpg

Day 66

Day 17 of flowering

Mmm first thing i smell today is sweet, skunky goodness reeking from my tent! :) I dont understand exactly why one day i smell nothing the next my whole house? Is this daily and i just sleep in through the aroma usually?
Gave each pot 16-20 oz slowly poured all over soil...followed by some tlc and lst, lol. Have a great day and cheers from ours to yours!! Will try to check back in this evening if i can. Here is some beautiful photos of the girls today, enjoy! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

20210201_091304.jpg

Breakfast in Paris#2 clone
20210201_091250.jpg

Breakfast in Paris #1 clone
20210201_091221.jpg

Wedding Cake
20210201_091207.jpg

Shorty
20210201_091143.jpg

Middle girl
20210201_091118.jpg

Skunky Cookies

Decided to clean tent out real well and even though i loved having the two metal racks down to give a little space between pots and floor for air to travel, they are just not effecient as they grow in size..so they are out for now to maximize space. Its amazing how dirty my tent got down under the pots in last few months...

20210201_092943.jpg

20210201_092703.jpg

20210201_092555.jpg

20210201_093151.jpg

Moved fan to back
20210201_094605.jpg

Here is topshot of new layout for now
20210201_094422.jpg

Looks like less from this angle but trust me they all in there!

Love the cats! One of my four sis's (the one that gets murdered by Jason in the below clip) has around fifty cats.
Mrs. Reading is highly allergic to cats, so we don't possess any. Maybe we should get a few. LoL

Generally I add soil to my pots as needed, but have never really monitored the rate of root growth.

Love the tent cleaning, it reminds me of my grow/grows.

Love the cats! One of my four sis's (the one that gets murdered by Jason in the below clip) has around fifty cats.
Mrs. Reading is highly allergic to cats, so we don't possess any. Maybe we should get a few. LoL

Generally I add soil to my pots as needed, but have never really monitored the rate of root growth.

50?!! I am so dang freakin jealous! That's awesome I grew up watching this series with my brother he made his own freddy glove took him YEARS but he finally got it done. He is involved now with a guy that makes short films of the Steven King sorry stories.

Ohhh yes, could never forget this one! From the second? Because the first mrs Voorhees is the one killing. Anyway, THIS EXACT SCENE is why I am terrified to sleep in a tent too close to the edges and walls . First time I seen this, I was maybe 7 or 8. Thanks for sharing!

Hey farmer its awesome your sissy is in that movie!! I love it! We love the older horror movies around here (who doesnt?) i think my wife is a little jealous of that many cats as i wont let her have more than the 2 hehe..dont u dare get anything that would mess with the ladies allergies! lol what about dogs? We got a great big dog down my dads about a hundred yards away, he is a rescue found at post office with collar way to tight in a blizzard as a little thing. Now he wants for nothing and spoiled rotten!
And yea i should prob clean a little more often lmao cheers pal thanks for stopping by.

20210201_113455.jpg

Went ahead and decided to go ahead and remove some fan leaves but still want a few for in case something goes wrong or to snap off weeks from now. So i systematically went around the seedlings and the clone i was able to train with them removing every other big fan leaf so i can produce bigger buds while still banking about half for later. :ganjamon:
Also supercropped quite a bit on all seedlings and gotta say my sticky fingers smellin goood! Cya tommorow morning.

20210201_161952.jpg

20210201_161844.jpg

They're thinned out really nicely now AH. My own plants are still quite bushy but I'll wait and see first whether I need to do further training before getting rid of any of any bud blocking fan leaves. :hookah:
Yea i was on the rocks about it but thought, "hey, ive got plenty of height left to work with and want to fatten these buds up so whats to loose." especially still having half of them i hope works out so we will see. Your bushy girls are looking great as well! and yea after 3 weeks into flowering i read somewhere not to do anymore pruning i think so ive got that in back of mind also...this is definitely still an area i am learning in. but cheers mate! any advice im all ears :) have a blessed evening!

I think there is a lot of variation in people's grow environments so it's good to seek advice, but its probably good to also temper that with your own gut feeling because you're the one watching your own grow everyday.

Some folks really love defoliation and yet others swear we need the leaves for solar panels. In the past I have pruned off leaves blocking sun from bud sites, and I have also gone beyond that and taken off more which goes from pruning to defoliation. My plants this year at this stage have such nice looking leaves that this time I may restrain myself to just removing leaves that are blocking light getting to bud sites and see how that goes. I like adding what I learn from each grow into the next one.
It's still morning here, but you have a good evening too! :hookah:

I think there is a lot of variation in people's grow environments so it's good to seek advice, but its probably good to also temper that with your own gut feeling because you're the one watching your own grow everyday.

Some folks really love defoliation and yet others swear we need the leaves for solar panels. In the past I have pruned off leaves blocking sun from bud sites, and I have also gone beyond that and taken off more which goes from pruning to defoliation. My plants this year at this stage have such nice looking leaves that this time I may restrain myself to just removing leaves that are blocking light getting to bud sites and see how that goes. I like adding what I learn from each grow into the next one.
It's still morning here, but you have a good evening too! :hookah:
well in that case yea im far past pruning into defoliation hehe..i agree totally and i believe they should at least have some leaves, is it true that energy that wouldve went to those leaves i just removed could possibly transfer to more food for the bud? This is my main question about it all, but it doesnt seem to be as easy an answer as i thought. So yep trial and error with hopefully less error i suppose. Thanks friend. :bong:

well in that case yea im far past pruning into defoliation hehe..i agree totally and i believe they should at least have some leaves, is it true that energy that wouldve went to those leaves i just removed could possibly transfer to more food for the bud? This is my main question about it all, but it doesnt seem to be as easy an answer as i thought. So yep trial and error with hopefully less error i suppose. Thanks friend. :bong:
I do remember someone once quoting a tomato farmer who said something like, "You have to decide whether you are trying to grow leaves or fruit. If you want more fruit you need to remove leaves. Otherwise if you prefer less fruit then don't remove any leaves". It sounds very compelling for tomatoes, but I've read enthusiasm from both camps when it comes to cannabis, I really don't know what it best. But yes, trial and error, experience, and that makes it really cool when our plants and buds get better. :ganjamon:

Day 67

Day 18 of flowering

First i performed the daily ritual as i have been calling it. Water and rotate. They smell amazing today even over the filter a little maybe, eek! Thankfully this entire room is pretty far from anyone who would care. The white hairs on each are really starting to stretch and reach and in a few spots i can even see the first of the older ones turning to some brighter hue other than white this morning. :yummy::yummy:
Needless to say im absolutely estatic and believe from here out to be the most exciting and interesting of the entire op. Helped myself to some pretty pics, enjoy!

20210202_094026.jpg

Wedding Cake clone
20210202_094006.jpg

BiP clone
20210202_093953.jpg

Mid sized seedling
20210202_093927.jpg

BiP clone
20210202_093852.jpg

Shortest seedling
20210202_093745.jpg

Skunky Cookies (largest seedling)

Day 68

Day 19 of flowering

My tent starting to look like an excerpt of a cotton field or something with little "cottonballs" protruding from everything. ;)
Done my daily ritual; but giving the two rescue clones only half the water all the other girls got because they still look nice and damp. I suppose thats my cue to initiate a dry period for the week, their drinking schedule has definitely altered from what they once used during vegetation. Seems like less just for moment and then seems faster instead of being steady.
Their smell at times are a plethera of sweet, earthy, skunky, and what i call citrus almost as an orange smells. Very pleasing when i notice more than one profile at a time! They are definitely still growing also, seems like a bud or two a night per main cola when i watch and count closely. If the BiP clone gets any taller on the milk crate i will have to remove the crate as she's already on verge of being to close to the "sun"..
I can only hope they end up being anything close to how they look and smell when smoked. Cheers gang, cya this eve.
:ganjamon:

20210203_093737.jpg

20210203_093700.jpg

Been looking at possible seeds to order for next grow already..just curious, anyone ever order from the Irish Seed company to get shipped to the USA? I think the seeds would come from Barney's Farms. The two particular strains in my cart are Runtz Muffin and Mimosa Evo (drool). Just hate waiting forever or getting not-so-good seeds or both so any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom