Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

The word for the day is...

Praga Khan

wait.. there's two words 🤦

:passitleft:

I'll let you have 2 words. Listening to them tunes reminded me of my raving years
:thumb: :passitleft:

DSC_6042.JPG

Oh yeah, this is what we're talkin' about. :high-five:

Have a wonderful weekend. :hug: :love: :hug:

:thanks: have a great one yourself :hug: :love: :hug:

:bravo:

Try some of this Durban poison. C'est delicieux! :passitleft:

:passitleft: Nice. Try this :passitleft: came from a good friend, it's the result of an accidental cross of blueberry and super lemon haze

2 week that works out perfectly flush with a bit of maybe topmax and heaven in it and you're golden

2 weeks at the most, she had her last feed a few days ago, it's just a diluted mix of top max and water till the end. I checked some trichomes yesterday, mostly cloudy few clear and a couple of amber. :passitleft:

2 weeks at the most, she had her last feed a few days ago, it's just a diluted mix of top max and water till the end. I checked some trichomes yesterday, mostly cloudy few clear and a couple of amber. :passitleft:

I'd recommend going with 1ml/l of the topmax for one week then straight water for the second.

I'd recommend going with 1ml/l of the topmax for one week then straight water for the second.

I don't think she's gonna go 2 full weeks. She looks ready to me but the trichs say not quite yet. 5-10 days? Next weekend? Possibly. Trimming party at my place next weekend? :lot-o-toke:

Pics anyone?

DSC_6071.JPG

DSC_6069.JPG

DSC_6070.JPG

DSC_6072.JPG

Those buds are still growing man you can clearly see the new calyxes growing with fresh white hairs coming out. Gotta wait for the new ones to ripen as well.

Those buds are still growing man you can clearly see the new calyxes growing with fresh white hairs coming out. Gotta wait for the new ones to ripen as well.

I'll have what he's having! Those buds are gonna be so sweet! :love: :Namaste:

Sunday, 9 weeks since posters first showed. For every 4 days she is still growing, it's costing me ÂŁ50, I need the supply.
Then chop chop buddy! Lol. Don't shoot yourself in the foot though after a grow like this. What do the trichs look like since that is the one thing you are waiting for?

Very interesting thread, and nice results. Well done!

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom