Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

:bravo:
Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 169

12/12 + 61
Pistels + 58

As the end of the road draws near (and while I had help), I took the opportunity to take my monster from her hiding place so I could get a real good look over her, check some trichomes and take some pics. She has many amber trichs, no clears and plenty of cloudy ones.
Sunday is the day she comes down, she be more than ready by then.

A couple of pics.

20161006_224452.JPG

20161006_224342.JPG

DSC_6110.JPG

A thing of beauty...congrats.

Peace, Hyena

She's beautiful. Good growing! :bravo:
Best of luck man. I was almost going to suggest that you enter her. :high-five:

You'll have jars of it before the voting starts.

Cheers Jim, I couldn't grow a plant for near 6 months and not give her a shot in a contest.
:passitleft: Jars of it cometh. :passitleft:

Have to admire your patience and skills. She is a thing of beauty, Mr A!

:thumb: :thumb:

Thanks GhettoGro. If you have any patience, can I borrow some, I'm all out :laughtwo:

Aye not bad, not bad one bit buddy! :) shame she hit a deficiency patch but an awesome fluxing specimen! :)

My man, it's thanks to you I got this far, the next one will be better. Not necessarily bigger, but definitely better. :high-five:

lookks great man I would never be able to last that long lol. Might try one in the new year after upgrading my space

Cheers man, look forward to seeing you try a flux, it really is an easy training style, just takes time. :passitleft:

:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::high-five::cheer:

:thanks:

A thing of beauty...congrats.

Peace, Hyena

Many thanks :passitleft:

I saw that you entered this into POTM and saw it last night. I was yelling and cursing because I knew I no longer have a chance. You will be getting my vote. Beautiful specimen you have and I hope ours turns out half as good as yours. :surrender:

Cheers Nis, I couldn't not enter this plant, you've seen some that I've entered. :rofl:

So tomorrow is the Day. Oh yeah! :clap: :slide: :party:

Not tomorrow, Sunday is the day :yahoo: :slide::high-five:

Damn dog, where you at? Looks like you gotta wait till Monday. Party doesn't start till about 6pm UK time. :passitleft:

Good night man, better sharpen that scissors first time tomorrow! :thumb: :Namaste:

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

image18199.jpeg

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom