Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

This is my fav journal atm gonna be very sad to see it finished. May I ask what seeds you used for this grow amazin? Wouldn't mind trying my hand at this beautiful looking strain ✌

Jimdogggy

Genetics are on the first page...

Very interesting thread, and nice results. Well done!

Peace, Hyena

Thanks and welcome :passitleft:

all well in here? :cheer:

Yep :slide:

This is my fav journal atm gonna be very sad to see it finished. May I ask what seeds you used for this grow amazin? Wouldn't mind trying my hand at this beautiful looking strain ✌

Jimdogggy

Cheers buddy, I do believe I linked the info you require in the first post of this very thread.
It will be a happy day when this journal finishes, a very happy day indeed.

Am4zin Flux :420:

:thumb::circle-of-love::cheer::volcano-smiley::high-five:

Mr Am4zin :passitleft: Jaga

Hell yeah MrA!! The end is near!!! I know how long this road can be. Lol. Fluxing requires a lot of patience and you've shown it well. Congrats my man!

Thanks Dan. Patience? Don't think I've had any left for the last couple of weeks. Plan is to cut Sunday but plans change. I had a look at trichomes last night, still a couple of clears hanging on but there are a more amber than clear. :cheer:

I've set an alarm on my phone for Sunday so I don't miss the festivities. :woohoo:

Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 169

12/12 + 61
Pistels + 58

As the end of the road draws near (and while I had help), I took the opportunity to take my monster from her hiding place so I could get a real good look over her, check some trichomes and take some pics. She has many amber trichs, no clears and plenty of cloudy ones.
Sunday is the day she comes down, she be more than ready by then.

A couple of pics.

20161006_224452.JPG

20161006_224342.JPG

DSC_6110.JPG

Back
Top Bottom