Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

So many buds! Forget what I said about, "...even with a problem, you'll still likely get a good yield." I'm quite confident you'll be just fine. :laughtwo:

:thumb:

Yep, she will yield me well regardless now.

:thanks:

Absolutely stellar my friend. What do you think? 10 more days?

Cheers Noob. She is 8 weeks of 12/12 on Friday and the breeder states 8 weeks. I'll check some trichomes at weekend.

Impressive ! especially if it is organic nuts like me (i was begining to wonder if that was possible with those...)

This isn't proper organic, it's bottled organic nute's. Next grow is full organic. Watch this space.

:high-five:Approaching the finish line:high-five:
:passitleft:

Nearly there now :circle-of-love:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Looking beautiful man. A little ph issue won't hurt anything this late in the game. Is she giving off a chocolope smell? What would a chocolate cantaloupe smell like? :thumb: :passitleft:

I want her to uptake the heavy booster feed she is getting so she swells some more, she's only had 1 dose so far and should have 3. Heavy flush ruined my schedule. But yeah pH issue now is neither here nor there now. So close I can almost smoke it.

Beautiful flowers! Just stunning!

Thanks man.

That will be one sweet harvest man! I want to see the stem. I bet you can use it as a rake after, haha! I still have mine first plant's stem as a head massager and it works flawlessly. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

That will be one sweet harvest man! I want to see the stem. I bet you can use it as a rake after, haha! I still have mine first plant's stem as a head massager and it works flawlessly. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

This will be my biggest ever harvest and that makes it the sweetest. I'll be sure to take many pics when I chop her down.

Hope she swells for you my friend :)

So do i buddy :)

The Masters Apprentice!!!!!!:goodjob::thumb::bravo:

Yes I am :laughtwo:

DSC_6042.JPG
DSC_6043.JPG
DSC_6044.JPG

All caught up again ok as for the pH issue if you are growing in soil what has probably happened is your micro organisms in the soil have probably taken a hit from somewhere (to much chlorine/fluoride in the tap water or an extreme pH spike). Could always try a little bat guano it should give them a good boost or something like Aptus Mycor Mix might help a bit.

Some awesome fluxing going on here.

thanks man :passitleft:

Man those colas keep getting fatter and fatter. I hope they don't stop! Killing it man

Cheers farmer. I don't plan on stopping, I'm already planning the next one. :laughtwo:

All caught up again ok as for the pH issue if you are growing in soil what has probably happened is your micro organisms in the soil have probably taken a hit from somewhere (to much chlorine/fluoride in the tap water or an extreme pH spike). Could always try a little bat guano it should give them a good boost or something like Aptus Mycor Mix might help a bit.

Its a build up of nutrient salts that caused the issue Spart. As she was taking feeds every six days I skipped the water in between feeds and never fed to runoff. Past the point of correcting now tho, she be down within 2weeks. :dreamy:

Oh look at those branches leaning under the weight! Nice! :goodjob: :Namaste:

Thanks Tomula. They do seem to be leaning but I'm still not happy with the size of them yet. Most of the tops still look quite small to my high eyes.

You gotta be happy with her Mr A, fantastic job and it's been a long journey but well worth it))) Not long now, what you think, roughly another 5 days to go? Looking forward to her final weight and the smoke report. Have a great weekend mate
:passitleft:

Hey Puregreen, I am happy with how she has done but I could be happier, buds need to swell some more yet but that's down to the pH issue. Still happy tho and sure to pass my target. She be down within 2 weeks. :passitleft:

DSC_6042.JPG

Oh yeah, this is what we're talkin' about. :high-five:

Have a wonderful weekend. :hug: :love: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom