My 1st Grow. Nov/2009

ajswat

Hello! This is my 1st grow.. I think this will turn out very well :yummy:

At the moment I'm germinating 6 seeds from a "medium" quality plant. No idea if its indica or sativa. No camera at the moment. MORE SOON!
I have one good florescent bulb for now, a 6" growing pot and organic soil i just bought
Will update when they shoot from the soil :)

Thanks dank! Well i have decided to only grow one of the sprouted seeds due to space limitations... It is planted and hopefully off to good health. I'm going to get a ph kit tomorrow and try to get the right ph in the water for a female. Oh. and I'm growing it in my lil water heater room. The bulb it says 42 or 43 watts but thats without the lumens, im not sure how many lumens it has but it will work till i get a big one. :popcorn:

Late last night or early this morning my plant popd up! it looks rely healthy, the stem is extremely strong from my fan, and i got a new 3 way compact fluorescent bulb with up to 2200 lumens or something. but i dont know how to adjust the lvls... so i hope its on the highest lvl, it just gos on and off

Sup bro and welcome to 420. A 42 watt cfl is more than likely = to a 200 watt. I personally would get like 2 or 3 of them. More lights can not hurt ur plant. I have learned alot of things from the 420 Community. Anywayz best of luck to ya bro..

:peace: & Love from the Glove

My 1st grow

I will put the other light on it sometime. the stem is looking very strong from my little fan =) The lamp has a built in metal O shaped reflector so im sure thats helping. I'm going to use my moms camera to take the pics...
full

full

you should be able to stick your finger in the dirt about 2 inches, and if its dry that far down, then water. depending on how much u water, every 3 days. but the bigger the plant, the more u need to water, etc. with smaller plants, you shouldnt let it get too dry, because it can ruin the roots, so try to keep it sort of moist while they are small.

when you go to your pic gallery, click on the pic u want to upload, and underneath the large picture, is a direct link. copy that and paste it in the picture button when you post a reply.

a few days ago it formed some kind of discoloration along the edges of the 2 bigger leaves and slightly wilted them, but it is going away and still doing good i think. it was a minor lil thing.

a few days ago it formed some kind of discoloration along the edges of the 2 bigger leaves and slightly wilted them, but it is going away and still doing good i think. it was a minor lil thing.

yeah, that happened to me, the very first one of the leaves it got, started to get brown, but someone told me that if it didnt spread, to just let it grow. thats what i did, and no more brown spots. if the discoloration continues, check out the thread called cannabis plant and pest problem solver, lots of good info there.

cant wait to see some updated pics!

Back
Top Bottom