My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Thats pretty sweet man, gotta hand it to NH for a badass seed delivery method, giving each customer their own genetics box is a nice touch. Those seeds have beautiful intent and should be fun to watch grow. Good luck!

Thanks! Im so excited! I can't even sleep! NH really outdid themselves with this box! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Update!
I'm forcing myself not to open the closet. Lol lol
420-magazine-mobile1040897920.jpg

420-magazine-mobile768105650.jpg

420-magazine-mobile233818837.jpg

Update!
Hey guys so far so good. I'm happy to report that the orange cream has cracked open and there is signs of her root! The nuke head still seems to be sleeping. It's starting to get real! I'm going to be setting up my room soon.

I hope you all have a good day!
Puff one for me!

Hello.
So I'm having an issue with the nuke head seed. As you see. It didn't pop. I did everything the same as the Orange Cream. I followed directions and put seeds in bag with sand and some dirt and shook it up for about a minute.

They both were put into water until they dropped to the bottom of the glass.

Is there anything I can do to this seed? I don't want to mess up and think I might have already did.

I plan on putting orange cream in soil today since the root it looking very bright white and happy.
(Should I wait for it to grow a tad more? Cody from nuke heads said that when the seed looks like that. It will a 100% possible grow if I put it in now..
So I'm gonna do that with that seed.

Should I wait out the nuke head seed? The nuke head seed was half the size of the cream. Can that mean the seed just needs a few more days to pop since it's a baby? Can the resin coat still be on the seed? Should I scratch it with a razor? I really don't know and don't want to make nukeheads look bad as I'm 100% sure I might be responsible for the seed not popping.

Thanks for viewing my journey.

RIP to those who lost their lives on 9/11
I miss my friends and my health. This day is the worst day of my life and this seed not popping is making me sad.

420-magazine-mobile2027711592.jpg

Wait it out. Give the seed some time. Should be ok, some just take a bit longer to get crackin'

RIP to all those taken on, and because of, 9/11. Thanks again for your service.

-just one Canadians opinion

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not going to touch it and just wait it out. Im just feeling nervous as this is my first time doing a grow and everyone's eyes are on me watching this thread. I don't want to look bad.

I had some kilamanjaro seeds that wouldn't crack

I put them back in water for a few more days and 1 finally did

Maybe a few morr days

Thanks! I emailed nukeheads to see if I should put it back in water or just let it sit in the paper towels.

Were those seeds small like the nukehead seed shown here? I was thinking and hoping that try are just too tiny and need more time.

Thanks! I emailed nukeheads to see if I should put it back in water or just let it sit in the paper towels.

Were those seeds small like the nukehead seed shown here? I was thinking and hoping that try are just too tiny and need more time.
Mine did look goofy, really dark, not real small, but strange

I have more coming so will compare.

They are seeds, not a 100% guarantee... So my issue didn't kill me, plus the seller hooked me up

See what they say, but more time should help

Hello!

Update - I was worried that the nukehead was dead so I dropped another nuke head seed in water.

Well I just went to take a look and the 1st nuke head finally cracked open and I can see a root! I'm now going to be growing two nukes at the same time under my current lighting system.

(Sponsor ship for leds for this thread would be much appreciated!)

420-magazine-mobile166386945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1757228349.jpg

Maybe @GROWant can help you out. New led sponsor, lights look promising, and you've done plenty for the country already, so I thank you for that. Don't worry about the setup I'm growing in a friggin armoire lmao. There's even a journal literally called: a closet a light and a bucket of dirt. That's really all you need lol (not really) but your setup will change over time, they always do. Currently running NukeHead as well. Best of luck to you! We will be lurking.... I follow the cheesy poofs .

Subbed up, I just recently discovered Nukehead seeds also, I want to get a couple of their signature strain called Nukehead, suppose to be really potent. Their prices are kinda expensive but if they have good genetics then I don't care to pay up a little. Love your dog also, I have a bunch of pets lol. I am also waiting on seeds right now to get started, hopefully they will be here in a few days. Hope everything works out for you on this grow and im gonna take a seat and enjoy, I will help when I can, best of luck to you.✌️

Thanks! I cant wait to see your grow.

Hey everyone - I was wondering.. I have $20 that I can burn on lights. I was thinking these - because they are cheap.

Specification:
Base Type:

E27/Gu10

Bulb Type:

LED Grow Light

Dimmable:

Not Dimmable

Wattage:

6W/8W/10W

LED Type:

2835 SMD

Size(L*D):

E27: 54mm*48mm / GU10: 52mm*50mm

Lumens:

400Lm/500Lm/600Lm

Voltage

AC 110V/220V

LED Wavelength:

120 degree

Certification

CE&ROHS

10675.jpg

Any thoughts?

Hey guys!

So far so good! The orange cream is so far dominating the nuke head but I have a feeling that something exciting is going to set off soon! I decided not to put in soil just yet- I'm waiting for roots to establish a little more.

I put them in foam grow blocks.
I hope you are having a good day and thank you for passing by!
Any questions - thoughts- constructive criticism is highly appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile561288995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846241786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653792454.jpg

Hey guys!

So far so good! The orange cream is so far dominating the nuke head but I have a feeling that something exciting is going to set off soon! I decided not to put in soil just yet- I'm waiting for roots to establish a little more.

I put them in foam grow blocks.
I hope you are having a good day and thank you for passing by!
Any questions - thoughts- constructive criticism is highly appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile561288995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846241786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653792454.jpg
I had to look because the pic looked like sugar cubes.

I had to look because the pic looked like sugar cubes.

LoL how many lumps would you like this this mornings bong hit?☕

Update - The Orange Cream seams to love her sugar cube. I'm hoping she doesn't become a diabetic.

420-magazine-mobile615967018.jpg

OFF TOPIC-
Just testing out my lighting.
this is what I plan to use in the beginning.
It's worth a shot...

420-magazine-mobile593545323.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1732364418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom