My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Hey Why Doe, how did you like the Blueberry strain from 420? I grew a photo version from Seedsman that is great. I have a few strains by 420 but haven't grown them out yet.

Oh it's fantastic!! Have one finishing up right now, should get 4-5 oz off her. Super easy plant to grow

Yeah its definitely a favorite night time strain for me. I want to get some of DJ Shorts original Blueberry or even his Flo strain.

Yeah its definitely a favorite night time strain for me. I want to get some of DJ Shorts original Blueberry or even his Flo strain.
I got 12 of his Blueberry sprouted now that are just a few days old. I also growed 6 of them on my first grow, vigorous grower and nice bud also.✌️

Mine are photo. Im not sure it is the original from the 70's but it's the one that Seedsman sales. In the description it says it's DJ Shorts, that's really all I am going by. Come to think of it didn't you grow one also.✌️

Mine are photo. Im not sure it is the original from the 70's but it's the one that Seedsman sales. In the description it says it's DJ Shorts, that's really all I am going by. Come to think of it didn't you grow one also.✌️

Yes I did. Mine was kind of a slower grower in the veg stage and I was kind of a bit disappointed in it.....until it hit flower. Then it exploded. Yield wasn't as high as I would have liked but its a top notch smoke for sure. Love the smell. I have a clone I took from the one I grew thats about to be flipped any day now. It was a clone I took about 25 days into flower and it took forever to re-veg (I took the clone late because of how impressed I was with the growth in flower) so its MUCH smaller than the other plants in the tent right now. I am toying with the idea of vegging her an extra week or two under a T-5 just to see if I can't get a little more size from her. If I can get an ounce or two from her I will be happy.

I have a ton of the freebie Blueberry seeds from Seedsman. I will probably do another Blueberry grow in a year or so to look for a keeper mother to try some crosses.

Jay did you happen to hear from Mars at all? You gotta get your post count over 50 so I can PM you!

Good news everyone. The nukehead popped out!!

Orange cream

420-magazine-mobile1439119527.jpg

Nuke head.
420-magazine-mobile2128537160.jpg

Hurray for NukeHead! That's gotta be the cutest lil pup I've ever seen .

He is a better wingman than Brad Pitt. When I first got him. I used to bring him to bars and sit him up on a stool and he would drink his water lol. Chicks loved it. I got the digits in the end thanks to him lol

Yes I did. Mine was kind of a slower grower in the veg stage and I was kind of a bit disappointed in it.....until it hit flower. Then it exploded. Yield wasn't as high as I would have liked but its a top notch smoke for sure. Love the smell. I have a clone I took from the one I grew thats about to be flipped any day now. It was a clone I took about 25 days into flower and it took forever to re-veg (I took the clone late because of how impressed I was with the growth in flower) so its MUCH smaller than the other plants in the tent right now. I am toying with the idea of vegging her an extra week or two under a T-5 just to see if I can't get a little more size from her. If I can get an ounce or two from her I will be happy.

I have a ton of the freebie Blueberry seeds from Seedsman. I will probably do another Blueberry grow in a year or so to look for a keeper mother to try some crosses.
Yea mine stretched three times or more after I flipped to 12/12, it was crazy lol. I believe it would be a nice strain to breed with cause alot of strains out there are crossed with Blueberry.✌️

I started her on some cbd/thc oil I made about a week ago. Finally got dose right so she isn't waisted....lol
It seems to help. Accidents are less often and sitting down she seems better or less panting which I look at as pain

Her normal spot, in bed snoozing
420-magazine-mobile1978084049.jpg

I started her on some cbd/thc oil I made about a week ago. Finally got dose right so she isn't waisted....lol
It seems to help. Accidents are less often and sitting down she seems better or less panting which I look at as pain

Her normal spot, in bed snoozing
420-magazine-mobile1978084049.jpg

Awwww she's a cutie. My friend said within 2 weeks that cbd did wonders. I'm happy that you are taking care of your fur baby. She's got a nice bed and a pop who makes homemade cbd for her. She's rocking the world! Up in no time being a silly puppy. :).

Back
Top Bottom