My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

great job so far Jay!
I can tell you right now as someone who has severe social anxiety and some seasonal depression I know the boat you sit in.I often am by myself..or only with my girl. I do crazy anti social hobbies like graffiti, which at 40 I know sounds ridiculous to most adults. alas this is what keeps me going...I don't wreck others property mostly trains and sewer tunnels and bridges.places homeless peeps hang out.I see some real grungy raw things day to day. hawaii has a huge homeless problem.
we all gotta do the things that make us happy and smile. growing for me was a natural progression ,having worked in grow warehouses, and my best friends op. in oakland cali,and u.p. michigan.
growing is keeping me balanced,learning patience and teaching me about setting goals no matter how little and finishing them triumphantly!
as someone who is still really new,only 4 grows in...I an assure you this will be a game changer for you,hopefully as much as it has for me. I quit all hard drugs,taught me to grow up a little bit and also to look at my mental health issues and tackle them!
with the right strains and researching what I need I no longer have to be on benzo, ie clonopin or xanax.
this has given me a whole new outlook on what can be done with cannabis.

also so far from what I have seen this group is amazing in this thread,very giving people helping hands and good camaraderie!
cheers to you all!
mahalo from Oahu hawaii!

You are right.. I read you cant clone a auto - but these nuke heads seem pretty expensive on their site. So I would honestly try to clone them and have an auto going during the veg process of the nukes. Once auto is done, then switch the lighting to flower the nukes. thats what I was thinking. this way I will have buds on the ready while nukes are in flower

I dont think you can clone an auto, by the time it catches up to where its gonna flower its already burned it's veg cycle just getting roots. if anything I think you'll end up with a suppppppppppper small plant with maybe one small cola.?
but who knows??!?! Been researching this and seems like from what i've seen it doesn't work.

I dont think you can clone an auto, by the time it catches up to where its gonna flower its already burned it's veg cycle just getting roots. if anything I think you'll end up with a suppppppppppper small plant with maybe one small cola.?
but who knows??!?! Been researching this and seems like from what i've seen it doesn't work.

Yeah theyll root and start growing but will more than likely flower super small.

Cheech and Chong style cola. I will just roll it up

I use fox farm, well barley, Since I dont have to use nutes that often. I guess I've just been getting lucky, potent soil rocks :) There are better brands out there, but fox farms work. I'd like for somebody to tell me they dont. I just harvested an 18 inch autoflower today. ;)
IMG_262023.JPG

IMG_261919.JPG

great job so far Jay!
I can tell you right now as someone who has severe social anxiety and some seasonal depression I know the boat you sit in.I often am by myself..or only with my girl. I do crazy anti social hobbies like graffiti, which at 40 I know sounds ridiculous to most adults. alas this is what keeps me going...I don't wreck others property mostly trains and sewer tunnels and bridges.places homeless peeps hang out.I see some real grungy raw things day to day. hawaii has a huge homeless problem.
we all gotta do the things that make us happy and smile. growing for me was a natural progression ,having worked in grow warehouses, and my best friends op. in oakland cali,and u.p. michigan.
growing is keeping me balanced,learning patience and teaching me about setting goals no matter how little and finishing them triumphantly!
as someone who is still really new,only 4 grows in...I an assure you this will be a game changer for you,hopefully as much as it has for me. I quit all hard drugs,taught me to grow up a little bit and also to look at my mental health issues and tackle them!
with the right strains and researching what I need I no longer have to be on benzo, ie clonopin or xanax.
this has given me a whole new outlook on what can be done with cannabis.

also so far from what I have seen this group is amazing in this thread,very giving people helping hands and good camaraderie!
cheers to you all!
mahalo from Oahu hawaii!

Hey man I'm 39 and I don't think that's ridiculous to be into graffiti. I've seen some inspirational and touching graffiti out there. Your just trying to express what's inside you man, never be ashamed of that homie!

I thought it to be pointless to clone autos, but it is handy if you want to make seeds. I mentioned clones from autos on a different forum and some guy schooled us all about cloning autos. There are people out there pushing the envelope in this department. Having said that, it makes much more sense to use photos...for now.

The only thing not making me go full auto (lol) is the fact that I can't do clones as easily as I can with photos. I gotta build BFarmers little Dewey cloned dealio

I use fox farm, well barley, Since I dont have to use nutes that often. I guess I've just been getting lucky, potent soil rocks :) There are better brands out there, but fox farms work. I'd like for somebody to tell me they dont. I just harvested an 18 inch autoflower today. ;)

May I ask what strain? I have been reading about them a lot. I heard LSD-25 is something that would be good for seizures, pain, cancer... Are all auto strains like that? How many days??

I thought it to be pointless to clone autos, but it is handy if you want to make seeds. I mentioned clones from autos on a different forum and some guy schooled us all about cloning autos. There are people out there pushing the envelope in this department. Having said that, it makes much more sense to use photos...for now.

The only thing not making me go full auto (lol) is the fact that I can't do clones as easily as I can with photos. I gotta build BFarmers little Dewey cloned dealio

From what I read, you cant clone an auto... but I figured the two nukes and orange cream that I'm growing, I can let them veg until an auto is done and then right before changing to flower, I clone all three and put them in my spear bedroom.

Welcome to 420 Jay and Fungoo from Australia ! Just had a quick read of your Journal. First up - you are a dead set Hero, most people run from the things you run towards. People use that word way too freely these days, you are the genuine article. I was in England when 9-11 occurred and I will never forget that day, you earned the title Hero that day for sure. Enough of that anyway !
I am a few weeks in front of you with my first grow, I have PTSD and Chronic Regional Pain plus a few other disorders, I am desperate to ditch all the pills. I found that Cannabis is a wonderful way to do that. It whacks my PTSD, associated depression and pain right out of the park, I feel like a different person. You have made a great choice.
The way everyone has rallied round you is fantastic and I would like to say you are all a fantastic bunch of people. I found that everyone has helped me with great advice and tips that have helped me get going. I am on a really tight budget, so its a similar sort of grow.
You can ask some of the best growers you can find questions and get great answers. Everyone is out to see you get the best possible results.
I am waiting for an Assistance Dog, yours looks like a great sidekick !
Look forward to seeing what you end up with.

Back
Top Bottom