My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Joining the crew for the show. Dogs are a cornerstone of our life as well. We were blessed to get a dog, Blue, that helps my son and his fiancé with their severe anxiety and could not imagine life without my little pappillion Gizmo. We also serve as the dog sitting house so always have someone coming and going. I have just begun learning about CBD and hadn't thought about it for my puppies. Makes complete sense and I will have to try it for Giz. He's older and has arthritis in his joints. Thanks for all the info and wishing u the best of luck with this grow!

Lol pooch is living life and wants to shake your hand. :)
420-magazine-mobile815823210.jpg

what a cutie lil friend!
speaking of...subbed!...all in on this one!
ps. whats the cubes for germinating? looks like they work great..just never seen em' before.
cheers and mahalo from the islands!

Joining the crew for the show. Dogs are a cornerstone of our life as well. We were blessed to get a dog, Blue, that helps my son and his fiancé with their severe anxiety and could not imagine life without my little pappillion Gizmo. We also serve as the dog sitting house so always have someone coming and going. I have just begun learning about CBD and hadn't thought about it for my puppies. Makes complete sense and I will have to try it for Giz. He's older and has arthritis in his joints. Thanks for all the info and wishing u the best of luck with this grow!

I wish your pup all the best! Your sons pup gizmo sounds like the perfect friend and therapy dog for your son. Please check into this site Shop CBD for Pets | CBD Oil Drops & CBD Dog Treats | Pure CBD Vapors This is where my friend gets his stuff since neither of us know how to make it. I also order my CBD oil from them. Not trying to plug them, I just know their products are legit and I do not wish to see any pup animal hurting when it this cbd stuff actually works. I hate my government for holding out on us

what a cutie lil friend!
speaking of...subbed!...all in on this one!
ps. whats the cubes for germinating? looks like they work great..just never seen em' before.
cheers and mahalo from the islands!

Hey mindcontrol! This is what I bought - 24 cubes for $1.99 So far ALL 3 seeds have popped and growing well in the cubes. I never heard of them before, but when on a budget, you will try anything that appears to work. Thanks for joining! I hope to make this fun for everyone!
s-l160022.jpg

I started her on some cbd/thc oil I made about a week ago. Finally got dose right so she isn't waisted....lol
It seems to help. Accidents are less often and sitting down she seems better or less panting which I look at as pain

Her normal spot, in bed snoozing
420-magazine-mobile1978084049.jpg

Thats a long time for a Lab. They don't generally get much past 14. My old Lab just passed away about a month ago. I let my ex wife have her when we split and I knew she would take really good care of her. She was the best dog ever. Her hips and other joints were really giving her fits and the ex texted me and told me she was having to put her down. She had one of the vets that come to your home and do their thing at your house so the dog can be comfortable. Definitely the best way to go in my mind.

They are streatching a lot to the light
If you plant them now you can always up plant em in a week or two into better soil
Do u have any solo cups, easy fix for those young lanky girls

Also
What are yer and for nutes? Have those been addressed by you or others ?????

And water and pH, what about that ??

Right now - I only have ( 20-20-20 soil grow or water grow nutrients. ) Its a blue powder that i mix half a teaspoon into a 2 litter bottle. I just moved lights closer as your suggested. I'm going to put the first nuke head into soil and like you said.. I can simply change the soil.. I guess I'm going to go do some gardening now lol

Thanks for the tip!

Right now - I only have ( 20-20-20 soil grow or water grow nutrients. ) Its a blue powder that i mix half a teaspoon into a 2 litter bottle. I just moved lights closer as your suggested. I'm going to put the first nuke head into soil and like you said.. I can simply change the soil.. I guess I'm going to go do some gardening now lol

Thanks for the tip!
Have u tested yer water pH, that's very important

So all u great peeps sending care packages, can u pm me or post here what's being shipped.

So we don't dbl up and that great dog gets all the stuff he needs, I mean, it's all about the dog...right.

She is stretching out there pretty good. How about planting her in a small container, like a 16oz solo cup. Then you could let her get root bound in it and then plant in your final container after you get your supplies. Just a thought.✌️

I'm a veteran, my brother is a vet, my wife just retired from the Marine Corps after twenty years. We've loved and lost a lot of special people in our lives. We continue to love those, like my brother in law, who served as an infantry man during the battle of Fallujah. My family has certainly been affected by 9/11 and we continue to battle our own demons to this day.
Thank you for your sacrifices and courage.

Now, on to the grow! I see your getting some perlite, awesome. Don't be too hard on yourself and your grow setup. Check out this humble setup lol
420-magazine-mobile577088160.jpg

That's a Home Depot tablesaw box haha!

YOU ALL ROCK! Im so glad that I broke out of my state of depression and decided to post this thread.. I suffer bad depressions and I know it is hard to believe but this grow is giving me a reason to live and wake up every morning. I'm not allowed to work nor can I drive. I'm stuck in the middle of no where in a mobile home.. I dont leave here much.. But this thread and knowing that I want to give you all a show... makes me enjoy this! thank you all for your support!

Im trying to break out of my shell again!

Wait till yer girls are older...you will be obsessed just like us....lol

Well u won't need nutes anytime soon , so if none show up I'll send ya some
pH is important, be sure and test that 1st

Thank you for your family protecting our freedom. You guys are true heroes. I was going to enlist but my lungs kept me from signing up. You have an amazing family and I'm loving your set up. Especially that digital temp.

Too make you laugh. This is what I'm using to tell the temp in my closet. Old magnet from 2003 lol
420-magazine-mobile319929865.jpg

Your set up is great. I see the foil around the box- I ordered a foil heat blanket from eBay for 0.99. It's coming from China so I should expect it my Christmas lol lol

I'm moving lights closer now :). Thanks for tips guys

WOW this is amazing on how you guys do this and growing seeds. I would give my dogs left nut for one auto flower lol that seems like a fool proof way to grow for a noob lol I cant wait to learn all this. I do want to learn how to clone, as these seed prices are quite high in my eyes..

Well good thing there are people on here that are looking for people to grow out some of their seeds and see how they turn out! I can understand the desire to want to start with autos, but if you want to get into cloning you are going to have to move to photos. From everything I understand about autos, cloning isn't a very successful with them.

Well good thing there are people on here that are looking for people to grow out some of their seeds and see how they turn out! I can understand the desire to want to start with autos, but if you want to get into cloning you are going to have to move to photos. From everything I understand about autos, cloning isn't a very successful with them.

You are right.. I read you cant clone a auto - but these nuke heads seem pretty expensive on their site. So I would honestly try to clone them and have an auto going during the veg process of the nukes. Once auto is done, then switch the lighting to flower the nukes. thats what I was thinking. this way I will have buds on the ready while nukes are in flower

Back
Top Bottom