My 1st Medical Grow - Thanks To NukeHeads

Thanks! Im so excited! I can't even sleep! NH really outdid themselves with this box! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Update!
I'm forcing myself not to open the closet. Lol lol
420-magazine-mobile1040897920.jpg

420-magazine-mobile768105650.jpg

Sub'd for this ride. I will be doing a Nukehead sponsored grow starting shortly (gotta clear some room) and will be watching you do your thing. Looks like you are right up the road from me a bit if you are near Natick. I am not far from Lowell.

Glad to see Nukehead hooked you up. And please feel free to ask any of the crew you have already sub'd in for any advice, there are a lot of good growers here already and I am sure that more will be arriving soon!

Definitely interested in that Orange Cream as well as the Nukehead strain. Good luck!!

Hey guys!

So far so good! The orange cream is so far dominating the nuke head but I have a feeling that something exciting is going to set off soon! I decided not to put in soil just yet- I'm waiting for roots to establish a little more.

I put them in foam grow blocks.
I hope you are having a good day and thank you for passing by!
Any questions - thoughts- constructive criticism is highly appreciated!
420-magazine-mobile561288995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846241786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653792454.jpg

Gotta say its the first time I have ever seen anyone put a seed in a block of foam....looking good brother. Something to be said for creativity.

Subbed. And may I say thank you for your service and and the sacrifice you made on the horrible day. It's because of people like you that we have such a great country

Subbed. And may I say thank you for your service and and the sacrifice you made on the horrible day. It's because of people like you that we have such a great country

Thank you for your kind words - I hope my thread keeps you entertained. Thanks for subbing. Lots of pics to come!

I have that same 45w light that you have there. It's good for seedlings, clones, and early growth but imo you wouldn't want to rely alot on it for flowering but it would do better with other lighting with it. The Mars 300 on Amazon are pretty cheap I believe and they are great little lights, especially to start out with. As everyone keeps saying, lighting is a key part, along with temps, rh, pH, it's all part of the environment and we have to give our plants the best environment so they can thrive and produce good for us.✌️

Thanks. I really appreciate it. I honestly rushed all into this because of my time frame with my doctor. After discussing this - I can tuff it out for 90 days until they are ready. I honestly thought they were autoflowers. So my depression kicked in because I only had another 2 CFLs and 1 led screw from China. I was set up for two plants and I thought the first nuke head was dead, so I put another seed in the ready. Now I will have three babies with a little longer wait than expect.

I hate not being able to work anymore as I would have no problem buying some kick ass things out there like I would not if been a big deal with the law years back. I just want this to be a completed journal and not kill my girls. I was told the mix nut is not ideal but for free it is sure going to do the trick - my plants just won't be too much to show for I guess... Well expect the two nuke heads because their support seems to think I will be overly delighted when the nuke goes off and chaos begins in my grow room lol

This is going to be my first and last grow for a while and I need to make it count.

Honestly I would only grow 1 plant. Since it's your first time, plus with your lighting situation "which will be getting slightly better here shortly :)" you'll probably get the same amount off 1 plant then you will growing 2-3. I don't think you will have enough light coverage for 2-3 plants. I always recommend starting off with only 1 to any new grower. You will learn the same amount growing 1 plant as if you were to grow 50.

Honestly I would only grow 1 plant. Since it's your first time, plus with your lighting situation "which will be getting slightly better here shortly :)" you'll probably get the same amount off 1 plant then you will growing 2-3. I don't think you will have enough light coverage for 2-3 plants. I always recommend starting off with only 1 to any new grower. You will learn the same amount growing 1 plant as if you were to grow 50.
I agree, especially with the lighting he has.✌️

Yes sir you are right. I only wanted to do 2 in case I killed one. I would have a back up. Then I accidentally decided to pop the last nuke seed since the first one was dead in my eyes. I didn't really think this Thru as I'm more focus on my Heath. I can't appreciate it more. I will look out for email.

This site is the best!

Thanks

Due to such quick growth between my last post and now. I decided to plant my first girl.

First in soil - Orange Cream

Everyone! Please welcome my first baby girl to the world!

420-magazine-mobile1251478777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile23019847.jpg

Well done Jay! Still a bit mind blown that you can plant in foam...but awesome!

Back
Top Bottom