My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Easier imo. I kill plants in dirt but the mad scientist in me took to dwc like a fish to water.
Good to k ow ill check out your journsls any page you recommend me to read up at ? Would be great.

Good to k ow ill check out your journsls any page you recommend me to read up at ? Would be great.
I dont have any journals yet. I have a full plate and i wouldn't be able to remember to dedicate time. I'm a little old school. By that i mean im more into doing what im doing instead of posting it on social media. Facebook is a once a month stop for me and i dont even have instagram, snapchat, twitter, etc. 420 is the only online social spot i am semi-regular on. Lol. Ive only been growing for 2 years and i still have my troubles, at times.
Maybe someday, if they relax the laws around here a little and my daughter has grown a bit, i will be able to dedicate more time and get a journal on here.
Thankfully, there are plenty of top shelf growers on here who have the time and dedication required. Its to these people that i owe my successful harvests.(well, and google also. Lol)

I dont have any journals yet. I have a full plate and i wouldn't be able to remember to dedicate time. I'm a little old school. By that i mean im more into doing what im doing instead of posting it on social media. Facebook is a once a month stop for me and i dont even have instagram, snapchat, twitter, etc. 420 is the only online social spot i am semi-regular on. Lol. Ive only been growing for 2 years and i still have my troubles, at times.
Maybe someday, if they relax the laws around here a little and my daughter has grown a bit, i will be able to dedicate more time and get a journal on here.
Thankfully, there are plenty of top shelf growers on here who have the time and dedication required. Its to these people that i owe my successful harvests.(well, and google also. Lol)
Thats fair enough

Well maybe ill just pm for questions fron time to time if need be?

I respect the ol school vibe..

Great work looks like you know what your doing

Thank You. I've grown outdoors off and on for bout 30 years. I decided to try dwc and love it. Getting everything ready for my second dwc. I might build another rdwc. Again Thank You.

Cases like these gives me hope for my own first attempt... :)

Boycie's Grow - Unknown Strain - LED & Hydro - First Grow Journal

Boycie's Grow - Unknown Strain - LED & Hydro - First Grow Journal

Trust me. I remember doubting myself. But it's very easy to learn. And the growth is unbelievable. You'll just need a few things.
Ph meter.
Ppm/ec meter.
Nutrients. I use General Hydroponics.
Bucket.
Air pump.
Hydroton.
6 in. Wide Lip Bucket Basket - Round Plant Container with Mesh Bottom.
Tubing.
Rapid rooters.
Ph up and ph down.
Then the fun begins. :)

I tried to upload a video of this. Guess pics have to do. So far so good. Rdwc. Waiting on a bigger pump. It is flowing evenly. Took these plants from my tub. The roots were tangled. Was kind of an experiment to see if they could survive being torn apart pretty much. I have a lot of loose roots floating around which I know isn't good. I added z7. I plan on cleaning the system this week. Been using a net to get as much loose roots out as possible. Ph has stabilized finally at 5.9. Ps. That's not a white bucket. It is not translucent. :)
Anyone ever torn plants apart? It's been four days. They were droopy in the evenings but are now staying up. I think their going to make it.
420-magazine-mobile2043797326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879997765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507406782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228472982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Gotta build me another one.

+ reps on the harvest. It's always good to see someone finish their first dwc grow successfully. It just gets easier and easier from here. Won't be long before you grow and have more meds on hand than you ever dreamed. ;)

Good job ! :thumb:

Ty. miss seeing you around Rifleman

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Dugy there is a part two to my dwc build that answers your questions. Take another look and see if it helps answer your query. :)

Hey Rifleman i was going through these old posts and was curious could you link me to your dwc grows? New here and have lots of questions and things to learn! just recently started a journal a week ago lol thanks !

Hey Rifleman i was going through these old posts and was curious could you link me to your dwc grows? New here and have lots of questions and things to learn! just recently started a journal a week ago lol thanks !

Follow my signature link below to The Roost. That will get you everything from Jan 2016. I'll be cranking up again soon I hope.

Back
Top Bottom