My First Grow: Grape Ape, Agent Orange x Huckleberry & Purple Skunk Mass

Hey,Chef-The video won't run-I just get that "spinny thing"in the center of it....
Could be my wonky internet...Frontier Communication's slogan should be -"Use Us-We're Randomly Intermittent!"

Hey,Chef-The video won't run-I just get that "spinny thing"in the center of it....
Could be my wonky internet...Frontier Communication's slogan should be -"Use Us-We're Randomly Intermittent!"
It's hosted on Vimeo, so there shouldn't be a problem. Gotta be a Frontier problem.

You're probably right..I'll try it again a little later...

Hey! It's been a couple days, so here's the growth so far on Day 18 from dry seeds. Also tried a new video - this time with my cell phone. It definitely came out a bit better than my last attempt at a video.

Grape Ape #1
rv6tZh6.jpg

Grape Ape #2
MDg8fFZ.jpg

Agent Orange X Huckleberry
HxavbLf.jpg

Purple Skunk Mass
8nBKU3W.jpg

Purple Skunk Mass inside growth
eoZjqzc.jpg

And here's the video:

Looking great crazy chef I'll take a chair and see how these go
Nice healthy shade of green to them nice work pal
Feel free to check out my journal I've got some nice genetics on the go :thumb:

Kind regards bb78

I forgot to mention that I also cut a huge hole in the bottom of each solo cup. I did the cup inside the cup trick to hold all the soil in until I was ready to transplant into the final pot. When I did the transplant at 12 days there were already roots coming out of the bottom of the inner cup.
I'm changing my mind for the next grow. I won't be doing this again. It kind of stunted the growth of the seedlings some. Next time I'll let the seedlings grow for about three weeks and then just do it normal transplant from the Solo Cup to my final pot.

Jeez-I don't check in for a few days,and you chop their heads off....

They're all looking happy,Chef....Hope the clones work out...If they do,you'll definitely have a "full shelf.
2 more cookie sheets on there should just about do it...

Back
Top Bottom