My First Grow & Journal To Boot - 3 Think Differents - 1 White Widow - Autos

:Namaste:
19mar_005.JPG
19mar_004.JPG
19mar_003.JPG
19mar_002.JPG
19mar_001.JPG

:Namaste::420:
hope these pics can help determine if there is anything negative going on with her , is this normal for the strain i cant recall ever seeing one with 2 or more main stems like her:thanks:

Thanks Bapple that is defo my plan for LST until off late i just been letting my fan do it lol , but now that i need to target specific parts now i feel i will be square eyed in a day or 2 from now , but my main ask isnt about lst ive let them go natural nd not even topped or anything being my first grow alot is new and was really asking if its normal that the main stem can go into 2 main ones without the aid off topping or manipulation ? i need to learn how to be specefic more lol

Thanks Bapple that is defo my plan for LST until off late i just been letting my fan do it lol , but now that i need to target specific parts now i feel i will be square eyed in a day or 2 from now , but my main ask isnt about lst ive let them go natural nd not even topped or anything being my first grow alot is new and was really asking if its normal that the main stem can go into 2 main ones without the aid off topping or manipulation ? i need to learn how to be specefic more lol

It's not usual - seems to me like you have got a lucky mutation there. :grinjoint::grinjoint:

:Namaste:Hi Everyone @420mag. heres my sunday updates this week i will no doubt still be updating this everyother day but seem to find im regularly on on sundays lol , anyway bertha the mutation one has a few leaves clawing but only new growths are doing that is this something ive done or do yous think it could be because the mutation is causing this to affect the smaller new leaves ? shes far ahead in flower and dont have the same amount off canopy that layla has nd both in same soil same feeds etc but she is doing well see for urselfs in my pics ,
22_001.JPG
22_002.JPG
22_0031.JPG

:thanks: for reading nd any following my progress

:Namaste:well it seems my first grow is well below the standards here as the quality ive seen the past weeks has truly shown excactly how novice i am to this , not only my first grow my first time on any kind off forum so if i am doing things that aint liked then unless someone tells me what im doing wrong via my etiquite on the site or my grow i cant change it , any way that being said this is a lil update because today i swaped out my cheap 600w china bulb for a 600w dual spectrum bulb raised it 6 in for heat reduction and also added a 300w cfl to the tent to compensate for raising the light so busy monitoring temps etc to make sure im not making any mistakes to harm them , all i want is high quality and as good a taste as i can achieve size and quantity is good bud if i had choice off quality over quantity quality will win hands down , the story so far as the pics go here they are i hope im not wasting my time with sitting doing all this ,:thanks::volcano-smiley:
24th_001.JPG
24th_004.JPG
24th_005.JPG
24th_007.JPG
24th_006.JPG
these 3 following pics are the top 2 main stems on bertha were she somehow developed this way on her own i dont know if its good or bad yet i feel she needs more leaves to catch the light better but seems to be more bud sites than leaves ??? anyone have ever experienced a similair event ?
24th_close_up_001_1_.JPG
24th_close_up_001_00.JPG
24th_003.JPG

good lookin plants :thumb:

best of luck with your garden :high-five:

:welcome::Namaste:Thanks 420Brother, being my first full grow its all new so as my benchmark want it to do well im sure that i should be able to get to harvest hopefully without major incident or probs allready made the most common off noob mistakes and done the over water thang lol i just hope that it wasnt long enough a period that root rot started the gro space is well ventilated that there should be plenty fresh air getting in to the area but i also have 2 CO2 bags in there , fingers crossed i can keep it going as well untill around 70-90 days or whenever there ready if it happens to be sooner then bonus lol but in no rush to get them done , its a pleasure to have met you and i hope u would tell me if u noticed any wrongs i do done or are doing lol constructive critisism is good haters no lol hope to see u here again brother :thanks:

im still learning myself :thumb:

i need some more grows in my belt to feel confident about moving to new things.

one thing, i heard that stressing a plant when its flowering can reduce its yield and/or make hermies. I think LST/topping etc are a no go once you see pistils :bitingnails:

just putting it out there for future references :high-five:

your garden is looking great :)

:Namaste::volcano-smiley:with being my first i have no idea about LST/Fluxing/toping etc when i mention lst it is basically my fan blowing constantly into the plants to keep them moving around i had read that that and also the pulling the plants to one side for a period nd then swapping round etc , with this being my first im very uncertain and at the moment the plants have gone au natural bar the fan moving them constantly , i have been to scared to try anything more without fully understanding what im doing etc . to that i really do want to get some off my lower branches tied down on both plants but not so much to do LST more just to open up some space to let the light penetrate a bit better as i feel that thats why my new parts aint been doing as well as the top and outer parts that are getting all the light at first i thought with using the fan to lst them that the movement would let light through but sadly its not letting enough through , but since yesterday raising the HPS light and adding a 300w cfl almost ontop off them aswell as the HPS running i have notice great improvement in the little new growths , so tomorow im defo gonna get in there and get those lowers tied down but after reading that bout the hermi theory if over stressed i will just me moving them to create some openings n will concentrate on not stressing them to much nd keep the resistence low when i do it as to not stress them t much will take more pics when thats done nd also prob start posting the advancement in the fantsmo express (ghost train from mephisto ) and the pandora from paradise seeds both autos nd will start posting my photo that im doing its a total random so keeping close tabs on it to sex it at its earliest point nd so not wasting my time on a male lol :Namaste::thanks: brother for sharing ur knowledge , i can only pay attention to vids on utube for so long nd tend to miss loads to boot ,im the type that takes info in better when either explained 1on1 or shown thanks again
do you think i should do seperate journal for the pandora,fantasmo,nd the unknown photo i have running ???:volcano-smiley::cheer:

thank you for the kind words bob :)

i think one journal is fine for now, you can move to bigger things when you are done with this like have seperate journals for autos and photos etcc etc

and you're right about LST its all about light distribution and hormone arrangment, the idea behind it is that by bending the main stem you let lower branches to catch up and when they do you bend them aswell so at some point you have a shitload of bent branches and all are getting the same amount of hormones so you treat your plant like it has more than 1 main cola, its a bonzai training origins.

The thing is that you can do all that in veg without fear of turning your plant into hermie cause it can take as much stress as you cant theres no real consequence, in flower it should be its happy time where little to no stress at all are happening so it can focus on producing that sweet flower hormone uninterrupted. the further id go in flower is defol some lower stuff that see no life and consume energy and thats it.

i think autos are not meant to be LST'ed or topped or fimmed since they flower from seed :Namaste:

thank you for stopping by my garden to say hi it was nice :high-five:

thank you for the kind words bob :)

i think one journal is fine for now, you can move to bigger things when you are done with this like have seperate journals for autos and photos etcc etc

and you're right about LST its all about light distribution and hormone arrangment, the idea behind it is that by bending the main stem you let lower branches to catch up and when they do you bend them aswell so at some point you have a shitload of bent branches and all are getting the same amount of hormones so you treat your plant like it has more than 1 main cola, its a bonzai training origins.

The thing is that you can do all that in veg without fear of turning your plant into hermie cause it can take as much stress as you cant theres no real consequence, in flower it should be its happy time where little to no stress at all are happening so it can focus on producing that sweet flower hormone uninterrupted. the further id go in flower is defol some lower stuff that see no life and consume energy and thats it.

i think autos are not meant to be LST'ed or topped or fimmed since they flower from seed :Namaste:

thank you for stopping by my garden to say hi it was nice :high-five:

:volcano-smiley::Namaste:Thanks for the fantastic advice it by far has een the most usefull info ive obtained so far to date in here has been yourself and a couple off other members , to you all im so gratefull for your kind words and your great advice nd info that is adding to my knowledge base round growing great buds , with that do you think that id prob be better doing just sticking to using the fan to keep movement up to help the light penetrate to the lower newer growths, or to just be really tender nd have kid gloves on to move the offending blocking branches as gently as i can and as little as i can get away with ? :Namaste:
:thanks: 420Bro again for all that uve helped me so far .

i defo like the look off ur garden nd if i can get mine to be 10 % off urs i will see this as a successfull first grow .

:high-five::thanks:

its ok the fan actually helps a lot, the plants really dig a chill breeze inside a warm climate just like outside, the constant movement also pisses off insects and small flies, what i like about fans is that they make the stems more resilient and harder so when they start packing weight on bud they don't need bamboo support and they dont break on you ;)

it's alright you can treat it as you want, contrary to popular belief MJ is a very resilient plant, it's just the flowering period when she needs peace to bear the goodies we want :)

:thumb::smokin: thanks bro i totally get the importance off the overall enviroment , and the importance that fans play to this not just the swapping/scrubbing/cooling/ ive constantly running my fan to emulate as if it was outdoors by having my 6" clip on constantly blowing the plants to keep them moving and also a constant airflow throw them i also have my weakest inline constantly feeding fresh air into the tent via the bottom fan vent hole using the ducting to point the air upwards toward the open space to hopefully circulate the CO2 from the 2 bags i have in there hanging above the plants one on the side my fresh air intake is and the other is between the fan and plants on the other side , in my mind the logic is there but thats my mind is a very messed up place :rofl::blunt:. it has got me thus far with the plants so the saying is if its not broke dont fix it lol
:Namaste: thanks Bro i hope u like the theory behind my resoning to my garden setup ?

:Namaste:to my new found buddies @ :420:

Good day all , Today i awoke and as usual peeked into the tent to check temps etc nd found that layla had 3 very yellow marks on one branch but 3 different stems and leaves kind in the same area . so i think on were it is on layla and the fact its only her and at that one point off her i feel its been contaminents from me or my bottles etc when i fed them day before yesterday , but want to make sure my thinking is sound and that it isnt anything more serious like deficiency ? hers the close up off the affected area pls give me ur thoughts everyone ? :Namaste::high-five::thanks:
yellow_spots_on_layla_001.JPG

doesnt look like its spreading i think its just an isolated incident :Namaste:

i got spots too nothing to worry about :high-five:

yeah i think its been a case off when been opening the bottle i mix my nutes and tea in after shaking it to make sure plenty oxygen through the tea has splashed onto those unlucky leaves in turn harming those bits ability to produce chlorophyll at those bits or even hope ur right and im right that it aint serious , thanks bro
doesnt look like its spreading i think its just an isolated incident :Namaste:

i got spots too nothing to worry about :high-five:

Re: My First Grow & Journal To Boot - 2 Think Differents - LAYLA+BERTHA

:Namaste:Felt like adding a few more pics of the gals got to say this watching the growth hapenning is well awsome , cant wait to taste it but weirdly i feel that i will feel so proud when i do taste how they turned out but dont think will feel as rewarded as i do watching the rd off them getting to the fruits mmmmm :volcano-smiley:like to say a big thank you to the great folk ive met so far in my first few weeks of being a member for there help so far and for making me feel welcome Thanks guys :lot-o-toke:

26take_2_005.JPG
26take_2_004.JPG
26take_2_002.JPG
26take_2_007.JPG
26take_2_006.JPG
26take_2_003.JPG

:allgood:I hope it is doing good as i think they are doing is not just cause its my first grow nd they taste as good as i think they look now :hmmmm::bigtoke::Namaste:

you're rocking it bob :thumb:
nice healthy ladies :high-five:

i know what you mean about getting a bigger kick out of growing it than smoking it

MJ is the only woman that will die for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom