My First Grow - THC Bomb in Soil Under CFLs

Beautiful. Im a newbee myself, running through forums today checking out a few grow journals as im ready to invest a little money & more time into my girl. Learning a little more from each and everyone. You thought you started out green...:rollingeyes:trust me, your doing your thing billy469

Hello there Broke Ass Reg, thanks for checking this out. Here's a few pictures I took today. This plant has been so easy to work with. She seems to have responded really well to the defol I did.
20130708_003116.jpg
20130708_003129.jpg
20130708_003229.jpg

:) Peace

That looks like some mad master cannabis scientist's project. :geek:

hahaha! Yeah it does, but i think it's working. The lower buds that wouldn't have gotten any light are starting to fatten up. I realize i still have a ways to go, but i'm not getting my hopes too high for a good yield. The buds just seem so small still.
:) peace
i meant that in a good way not a frankenstein way

Pics

good to hear from you

Wow Billy! She is just a sea of buds- very nice- looks like you will get a good harvest from her!

THE MAD MASTER CANNABIS SCIENTIST'S PROJECT IS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL. + REPS:thumb:

Hello anybody home

I'm just starting one of these girls(hopefully) now. This was really helpful. Anybody tried dwc with it. I'm running t5 veg and 1k hortilux flower. Advanced nutrient all the way!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom