My First Indoor Grow

Catnip, I ordered my clone bucket at the same time I had ordered $1,200+ Of stuff for indoor growing. I've seen many people who improvised on different aspect of growing with great results. I think I just took the easy way out so I didn't have to use my brain. I forget 3/4's of what I read so seeing an item online worked.
Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your Sunday!

Hear you about not remembering stuff. I have to read those cannabis recipes over and over while I'm making the stuff! :reading420magazine:

Well I'm excited to try my first batch of canna butter using the Magical Butter Machine. I probably went heavy on the herb, I added 30 grams to 1/2# butter. It looks much darker than expected so I hope it packs a punch. They say go big or go home right? My back pain and neuropathy in my feet have me laying low. The neuropathy is somewhat new for me, I've always considered the pain, numbness and tingling in my extremities a result of my back issues. I'm not diabetic and a neurologist/EMG test confirmed the neuropathy isn't back related. Ok enough feeling sorry for myself! Pictures of the canna butter -
image16593.jpeg

Great!! But be careful with the dosage....start eating small amounts until you know!! I made some vinegarette dressing with some canna oil, used less than a teaspoon on salad, and I was toasted for 7 hours.

Let us know how you do with the machine :cheer:

Only in my dreams could I get toasted for 7 hours, or even close. I need to come have a large salad with you! hehehehe I think I've taken so much and many opioids over the years I'm hard to medicate. Even smoking a joint, people around me will say they've got a buzz and I have to toke on to get one. BBaawwwwwhhhhhh

Oh I missed that post wbfarmer it can take a few sometimes to kick in but I have made butter from fan leaves and had good results so you should be floating

Only in my dreams could I get toasted for 7 hours, or even close. I need to come have a large salad with you! hehehehe I think I've taken so much and many opioids over the years I'm hard to medicate. Even smoking a joint, people around me will say they've got a buzz and I have to toke on to get one. BBaawwwwwhhhhhh

LOL! It's not the salad, it's the dressing :winkyface: Maybe I get so toasted because I haven't smoke pot in many, many moons?

Damn man if I smoke a whole joint I can't find the bathroom in my house lol! that is a lot of butter, pretty sweet how is it?

I've never met a joint I couldn't finish alone. 11 years of opioids has screwed up my tolerance. I've had anesthesiologists say they had to give me double the meds to put and keep me out during surgery.
I just ate a baked potato with 2 tablespoons of Cana butter. I'm hoping it hits me.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've never met a joint I couldn't finish alone. 11 years of opioids has screwed up my tolerance. I've had anesthesiologists say they had to give me double the meds to put and keep me out during surgery.
I just ate a baked potato with 2 tablespoons of Cana butter. I'm hoping it hits me.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

and the verdict................:slide:

and the verdict................:slide:

Well I got my ride with two tablespoons of the butter. I ate around noon but didn't really feel anything 2 hours later. I decided to drive into town but got a couple miles from home and had to turn around. I felt I couldn't hold a meaningful conversation, I had a floating buzz whe e I couldn't remember things being said seconds after hearing it or talking myself. I liked it :)

Can u post a pic of it? Is it really easy to use? Thinking of dropping the 150.00 one myself...I like the simplicity of just being able to put the buds in and let it do its thing.

So much to learn...so many journals to follow.

The MB2 is VERY easy to use Lilred. For canna butter you put your trim or bud into the machine without grinding or chopping it up. Then you add the melted sticks of unsweetened butter and Lecithin. Two hours later you strain the liquid using the bag and glove you get with the machine. Clean up is very easy, put some warm water and a coin size amount of dish soap, hit the clean button. In a couple minutes you dump out the soap, wipe the inside with a wet dishrag, rinse and dry.

image16672.jpeg

Here you can see the blade that chops the trim/buds into tiny pieces

image16673.jpeg

The recipes for butter, oil and tincture are very easy. Their website has many food recipes too. I know others make butter and oil without this machine but I found it very quick and easy.

Brownie mix in a box is the last recipe I used I replaced the butter and oil with cannabutter then eat them with a glass of milk I guess it helps the body absorb the thc.

Update of my sick looking outdoor photo plants. All four of them are flowering with no yellow so far showing on the flower branches. I've fed with high nitrogen nutes when I've been able to water, we've had more than our share of rain. My guess is the plants are suffering more from being wet so long or they're root bound. We still are 90 minutes away from getting to a 12/12 sunlight. I'm surprised at the flowers given the poor outdoor growing conditions they've suffered.

image16678.jpeg

Well I got my ride with two tablespoons of the butter. I ate around noon but didn't really feel anything 2 hours later. I decided to drive into town but got a couple miles from home and had to turn around. I felt I couldn't hold a meaningful conversation, I had a floating buzz whe e I couldn't remember things being said seconds after hearing it or talking myself. I liked it :)

and time just floats on by.............:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom