My First Indoor Grow

Update of my sick looking outdoor photo plants. All four of them are flowering with no yellow so far showing on the flower branches. I've fed with high nitrogen nutes when I've been able to water, we've had more than our share of rain. My guess is the plants are suffering more from being wet so long or they're root bound. We still are 90 minutes away from getting to a 12/12 sunlight. I'm surprised at the flowers given the poor outdoor growing conditions they've suffered.

image16678.jpeg

I wouldn't call those sick looking. Yellow leaves are normal during flower. As I understand it you want to be holding back on N so plant uses up it's reserves and focuses energy on flowering.

They look great to me.:thumb:

I wouldn't call those sick looking. Yellow leaves are normal during flower. As I understand it you want to be holding back on N so plant uses up it's reserves and focuses energy on flowering.

They look great to me.:thumb:

Thanks KR. I know a person should lay off the Nitrogen in flower but these plants have been yellow for several weeks prior to flowering. I was told to feed Nitrogen but we had so much rainfall I had a tough time getting nutes on. I think I'll trim them up good tomorrow and switch to my bloom nutes.

Also, besides brownies and chocolate in general, the best flavor I've found for mixing with cannabis is spicy V-8. I bet spicy tomato sauce would would too.

Last night I tried some yellow zucchini in cannabutter. Didn't go so well. Maybe with some sauteed onions next time.:Namaste:

Hey SugarX, welcome. :welcome:
I've been humbled by the friendly help and knowledge on these boards. This has surely been an adventure especially getting seeds to crack and battling the weather on my outside grow. When things go right it's easy. :laughtwo:
Do you have a grow journal going? If so, try putting a link in your signature. Seems that's a nice way to check out other growers progress. Have a great Labor Day!

Failing Badly On My First Attempt To Grow

Farmer, yes I have a grow journal started.. Not much to look at as of right now..although my 3 autos did just began pushing through soil this morning! I'll make sure to add it to my sig as soon as I figure it out. Thanks for the tip! . and happy Labor Day to you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My outside girls are getting hammered by rain and wind again tonight. 2-3" probable with up to 6" in some area by tomorrow afternoon. I'm feeling like "give me a break already" with this rain. I may have to harvest early if we get the worst of this system as to prevent bud rot.

Cannabutter Burger on the grill:
image16948.jpeg

This was the best use of my butter yet. I softened up 1 tablespoon of canna butter per 1/3# patty. I mixed the butter into ground round and seasoned with Onion powder, salt and pepper. I then pressed out the burgers and grilled. I also spread 1 tablespoon of canna butter on the bun and lightly toasted it on the grill when the cheese was melting. Very good taste! I just finished eating one and it hasn't hit me yet. I hope I get several hours of high.

I also made some canna butter chicken breasts:
image16949.jpeg

These won't be as strong as the burgers because the marinade isn't totally infused into the chicken. My guess is once I make canna oil I'll use that in the marinade. I melted a canna butter and added authentic Chinese soy sauce, garlic, honey, salt and pepper into a Tupperware container. I let the chicken breasts marinade 18 hours turning four or five times. I then grilled the chicken until done.

I haven't tasted the chicken yet as a burger filled me up. Yes, I'm a light eater, preferring snacks over meals! I will toast a canna butter bun and eat the chicken as a sandwich. That way I can get more butter in the food.

Anyone want an invitation to a cookout at my place? :yummy::yummy::party:

Hadn't thought of beef but that sounds like a natural flavor to go with cannabis, especially grilled and with onions.:high-five:

That's gonna take a long time to digest and spread out the high to where you might not feel it very strongly though. An oil rich snack before the burger or other edibles with keep liver from metabolizing THC and give you a better high.

Could also be that animal fats hold on to the cannabinoids. I've only used vegetable oils and butter in my edibles.

Thanks for the report.

I got 4 good hours of serenity Redmud. I need to find a cookie or bar recipe because the taste of the butter on potatoes or a bagel isn't that great. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I keep intending to experiment with cooking but I just can't move past the ease and deliciousness of firecrackers. Just Graham crackers and Nutella. Just spread the nutella on the cracker and then sprinkle on the bud. You can use either ABV (already been vaped) or fresh bud. Let them sit in the oven @240F for 45 minutes if you're using fresh bud.

I keep intending to experiment with cooking but I just can't move past the ease and deliciousness of firecrackers. Just Graham crackers and Nutella. Just spread the nutella on the cracker and then sprinkle on the bud. You can use either ABV (already been vaped) or fresh bud. Let them sit in the oven @240F for 45 minutes if you're using fresh bud.

I love that idea! Been wondering what to do with my ABV!! What else can you use beside nutella? Peanut butter?

Back
Top Bottom