My First Indoor Grow

I harvested my second auto flower today. We had over 4" of rain last night and today plus more coming the next few days. I ran out fast, looked at the buds under an eyepiece and chopped her off. I wish I had snapped a picture but I wasn't in the mood to mess around in the rain.

My first harvest has been in the tent Just under 4 days. The humidity in the tent was 45% and I think the buds are dry. When I put today's harvest in, the humidity went right up to 72% because the buds were dripping water from the washing.

I'm stoked! If I don't go crazy using the dried flower to make cannabutter tonight when my MagicButter Machine arrives I may never have to buy from a friend again. I'm wondering if my friend will ask why I'm not buying anymore. Wait a minute, buying from a friend? That just sounds wrong. :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

I have one growing seedling and the second one is sort of frozen in infancy. I need to take pictures later.

My 4 outdoor photos need sunshine. I can't tell where I'm at with my yellowing leaves because of this weather.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Yeah! Another harvest! I harvested 4 today. Let's CELEBRATE!

:party::theband::party:

Are you doing auto this time? I'm going germinate some tomorrow am...

I have two WhiteVooDoo seedlings that are photos and will stay in the tent. I am soaking an autofem seed now that I will plant outside in a 20 gallon pot on my deck. I may have to watch it for frost if this weather stays as goofy as it is. We're getting hard rain again today after another 1 1/2" last night. The temperature is in the upper 60's compared to the upper 80's and 90's the past month. I hope I don't get root rot on my outdoor plants.

Do you know the strain of the auto seeds you have Mom?

I have two WhiteVooDoo seedlings that are photos and will stay in the tent. I am soaking an autofem seed now that I will plant outside in a 20 gallon pot on my deck. I may have to watch it for frost if this weather stays as goofy as it is. We're getting hard rain again today after another 1 1/2" last night. The temperature is in the upper 60's compared to the upper 80's and 90's the past month. I hope I don't get root rot on my outdoor plants.

Do you know the strain of the auto seeds you have Mom?

Yes, I picked out 5 Blue Mystics (I have a lot of seeds!!). I chose them so I don't screw up the strain. If they're all the same it's easier LOL!

Well I've been absent from here for a week now but today is update day for me. My cuttings taken on 8/13 from my outside plants came out of the clone bucket and went into pots this morning. These will now be part of my first indoor grow. It looks like 4 of the 5 cuttings grew nice roots while I have 1 runt. I'll be thrilled to get two plants each of Haze Extreme and Hash. These were from feminized plants.

image16472.jpeg

Here they are sitting in small pots under my Mars-Hydro Reflector light.

image16473.jpeg

As for my outside auto-femsCKS which are jarred, I got 32 grams of trimmed bud from the Low-Flyer and 62 grams of bud from the other. I also have 40 grams of popcorn and trim which will go into the Magicical Butter Machine soon.

My four remaining photo plants outside have had a rough week. We had major rains and flooding again with drizzle and clouds the days we didn't get major downfalls. Many people have lost homes and personal property so I can't complain. I had more erosion around my land especially my 800' gravel driveway and the banks along my creek. My back has been out for the last 2 days so my activities are limited. I will try getting some pictures of the outside plants later. I'm exhausted, I need a young farmhand to come assist me. :helpsmilie:

I hope everyone's well and I'll be visiting my subscribed journals soon.

Gus

Wow nice growing you got over 100 grams from those is an awsome first harvest now the weather needs to cooperate for you on those photos. Your a regular grower showing off those clones that's great some serious roots on them girls..

Awesome cloning and harvest! +reps. I definitely need to make an aerocloner. I'm still using plugs, getting good results now but it takes up to 4 weeks and they don't look anything like that.

If you want some closeup photos of my cloning bucket I'll get some for you. The plugs that hold the cuttings are reusable foam. Inside is just a small submersible pump with a little stem a couple inches tall. They put a plug on the stem and drill tiny holes in the plug so the water sprays against the sides of the bucket. I used 1/4 gallon of water with a teaspoon of root nutes. Since the top of the bucket is closed up you don't lose any water while growing them out.

nice you doing a great job. So far I havent needed a cloning bucket. I just cut them throw the cutting in some rockwool and place under my light. So far every clone took with no problem.

Catnip, I ordered my clone bucket at the same time I had ordered $1,200+ Of stuff for indoor growing. I've seen many people who improvised on different aspect of growing with great results. I think I just took the easy way out so I didn't have to use my brain. I forget 3/4's of what I read so seeing an item online worked.
Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom