My First Indoor Grow

Trouble in my garden!

It's been rainy here the last week. Lower leaves on two of my four photos are screaming at me.

image15943.jpeg

1/3rd of the way up from the bottom. The tops all look good but the worst plant leaves are pointing to the ground.

image15944.jpeg

HELP! I looked at some of the how to diagnose your plant photos but I can't see clearly. I think I have every issue.

I stayed up half the night reading journals and listening to a police scanner to see if the Milwaukee riots would break out again. I'm tired today and am slacking at the work facing me. I mowed for 2 hours but have 8 hours left. I cut a small lower bud off my lowflyer and maybe every first time grower says this, it was the best smoke I've ever had. Very smooth, mild taste and a quick to hit light buzz. This seems like a good daytime smoke if I'm not psychological impaired because I grew it.

Yeah definately find some bloom nutes/bloom booster with some Calcium magnesium phosphorus in it it should slow it down but it will keep yellowing more

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And to put you at ease here's my Lunar Landing putting on her fall colors every day she drops 5 to 10 leaves I have been cutting back on the nitrogen and upping the calcium magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus, to build bigger buds nitrogen will have the plants trying to make bigger leaves not buds
420-magazine-mobile680422568.jpg
here's my home made bloom booster it has Emilya's Cal Mag + recipe made from egg shells and I added 6 dried and finely ground bananas and their peels to it. The mix could be strained off but I figure why when I use compost tea to feed
420-magazine-mobile314114984.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah definately find some bloom nutes/bloom booster with some Calcium magnesium phosphorus in it it should slow it down but it will keep yellowing more

I hit them with FlorBloom and CalMag. I also picked up some molasses tonight. I'm wondering if all the rain we had the last week flushed the nutes out? They looked fine Friday then yesterday when I moved them to the deck I noticed some discoloration. I was shocked this morning when I sat down and looked at them from the bottom up. I also noticed some exposed roots at the top so tomorrow I'll top the pots with more soil.

I harvested my Drarf Low-Flyer tonight. I looked at the trichs and they were much darker than a week ago. I used the baking soda/lemon mix with two rinses. They are hanging in the dark now. I'm not going to yield much from it but I really can't complain for my first time. The second auto is looking nice, my guess is two more weeks easy before thinking about flushing. We are expecting 3-4 days of rain again starting tomorrow :-( I may put a teepee over everything if it's a constant rain.

Oh I just thought of something else to get going just in case if it's a nute lock out maybe do a slurry test of your soil take a cup of water ph'd to 6.5 and ad a couple table spoons of your soil in it and let it sit overnight and recheck the ph if it's a lot lower or higher you might need to ammend your soil a bit with something to counter act the imbalance.

I harvested my Drarf Low-Flyer tonight. I looked at the trichs and they were much darker than a week ago. I used the baking soda/lemon mix with two rinses. They are hanging in the dark now. I'm not going to yield much from it but I really can't complain for my first time. The second auto is looking nice, my guess is two more weeks easy before thinking about flushing. We are expecting 3-4 days of rain again starting tomorrow :-( I may put a teepee over everything if it's a constant rain.

Congrats on your harvest!! Are you drying in your tent?

Oh I just thought of something else to get going just in case if it's a nute lock out maybe do a slurry test of your soil take a cup of water ph'd to 6.5 and ad a couple table spoons of your soil in it and let it sit overnight and recheck the ph if it's a lot lower or higher you might need to ammend your soil a bit with something to counter act the imbalance.

Redmud my soil PH tested at 6.8ish using Chem-Sticks. Heirloom thinks it's low Nitrogen. I hit them with a high N fertilizer today. It's raining here as expected so they're going to be super drenched again. Hard to control Mother Nature! I hope I can get them green again.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey! I know what you mean about this rain!! I bought a dehumidifier today to go in my very humid tent! I don't know why the humidity levels are so high in there compared to my other grow areas, but I need the tent to continue with my mystery girls. Glad for the rain, but not this humid stuff! They say it's going to continue for the rest of the week....keep dry!

Mom, is your tent in an air conditioned room? What level in the house?

My tents are in the basement level and has a/c. As long as I run the a/c my humidity stays fine. I was first thinking I'd need a dehumidifier too. I maybe will one the a/c goes off.

I saw you are having a hard time with germination. I'll tell you I found the best way to do it. We had always soaked, then put them in a paper towel until we had a decent.tap root, then to the soil. Now, we take the seed, put it in a rapid rooter, then in the final 5 gal pot (autos only) or 1 gal pot (photos). We use a water bottle with a cap full of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) in the water. We also use aloe powder in the water. We actually have 99% aloe juice we will use next time. A couple caps full of that, then shake. Water around the rapid rooter. About 4-5 days later we have a seedling.

If the deficiencies don't clear up soon you may need to ammend your soil with something to adjust the ph down its probably around 7 right now you can Google soil amendments to adjust ph of soil to find something I'm not the best at soil to give sound advice I had a similar problem and I mixed in sphagnum peat moss to bring down my ph a bit but there are soil acidifers ready made at most garden shops and hardware stores

Mom, is your tent in an air conditioned room? What level in the house?

My tents are in the basement level and has a/c. As long as I run the a/c my humidity stays fine. I was first thinking I'd need a dehumidifier too. I maybe will one the a/c goes off.

Yes, it's in my old guest room! Today I'm putting the lights up in the tent... maybe that will bring humidity down. Going to up-pot the mystery girls in 5 gallon pots and put them in the tent. Fingers crossed!!

If the deficiencies don't clear up soon you may need to ammend your soil with something to adjust the ph down its probably around 7 right now you can Google soil amendments to adjust ph of soil to find something I'm not the best at soil to give sound advice I had a similar problem and I mixed in sphagnum peat moss to bring down my ph a bit but there are soil acidifers ready made at most garden shops and hardware stores

I have PH down so I can see what the label suggests for amounts. If I've read correctly 6.3 would be ideal? I should test the soil again today, we got 1 1/2" of rain in 40 minutes last night. UGH I was in town but got out to the farm a little bit ago. I think my worse looking plant looks better but I need to snap some pictures to compare. More rain is expected tonight and Friday then a cool down. I do have wide eaves I can put the plants under to prevent the easy rain but when it pours with 40+ mph winds the eaves are worthless. With the cool down I think of mold.

Thanks for the suggestion :Namaste:

I harvested my second auto flower today. We had over 4" of rain last night and today plus more coming the next few days. I ran out fast, looked at the buds under an eyepiece and chopped her off. I wish I had snapped a picture but I wasn't in the mood to mess around in the rain.

My first harvest has been in the tent Just under 4 days. The humidity in the tent was 45% and I think the buds are dry. When I put today's harvest in, the humidity went right up to 72% because the buds were dripping water from the washing.

I'm stoked! If I don't go crazy using the dried flower to make cannabutter tonight when my MagicButter Machine arrives I may never have to buy from a friend again. I'm wondering if my friend will ask why I'm not buying anymore. Wait a minute, buying from a friend? That just sounds wrong. :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

I have one growing seedling and the second one is sort of frozen in infancy. I need to take pictures later.

My 4 outdoor photos need sunshine. I can't tell where I'm at with my yellowing leaves because of this weather.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom