Here is an updated photo. They are starting to get better. Been a hassle keeping them alive. Looks like they will survive.

EBBE69D2-6FA5-4781-AB34-9461086EEB34.jpeg

Ok guys. I know I get a lot of shit.

But I had a few hours. Felt some inspiration. So went to the garden.

Cleaned up the tent. Cleaned up the babies. Did a nice out of tent PH feeding. You know “act like I care type stuff”.

It’s been tough. Mainly as my wife has been in the hospital for three months so far. She just received the prognosis of at least three more months. (We have 35 years together) so it wrecked my world. (Not mentioning this for sympathy or whatever, just being honest about my situation (also don’t have many places to just talk or vent) so thank you fam)

Needless to say. I shall persevere.
Enjoy.

(the environmental numbers are off as I’m in SoCal and yes loads of rain. Tankfully the heat mat compensates.).

3FCD3914-DE81-4F77-8D8D-BE92394AA8BF.jpeg

3B300730-2E7D-478F-AD5A-8B800EEF018C.jpeg

90A30E48-FEAE-4B52-AEDC-CE16F5D7D7C3.jpeg

1734BFBA-D3F1-4E03-A1F0-85660A981BA2.jpeg

0082919E-851F-44D3-B39C-AEC0DB52F8F7.jpeg

Wishing your wife a full recovery Thomas.

Post here. Don't post here.

Keep the grow going. Say to hell with it.

Whatever you do will be understood. :straightface:

Ok guys. I know I get a lot of shit.

But I had a few hours. Felt some inspiration. So went to the garden.

Cleaned up the tent. Cleaned up the babies. Did a nice out of tent PH feeding. You know “act like I care type stuff”.

It’s been tough. Mainly as my wife has been in the hospital for three months so far. She just received the prognosis of at least three more months. (We have 35 years together) so it wrecked my world. (Not mentioning this for sympathy or whatever, just being honest about my situation (also don’t have many places to just talk or vent) so thank you fam)

Needless to say. I shall persevere.
Enjoy.

(the environmental numbers are off as I’m in SoCal and yes loads of rain. Tankfully the heat mat compensates.).

3FCD3914-DE81-4F77-8D8D-BE92394AA8BF.jpeg

3B300730-2E7D-478F-AD5A-8B800EEF018C.jpeg

90A30E48-FEAE-4B52-AEDC-CE16F5D7D7C3.jpeg

1734BFBA-D3F1-4E03-A1F0-85660A981BA2.jpeg

0082919E-851F-44D3-B39C-AEC0DB52F8F7.jpeg
Want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family bro. CL🍀

I expect to get these plants back in track. I’m making headway in my personal headspace. ( these genes aren’t cheap).

Just trying to work through many things, aswell as being sick. Also going 100% coco. Which in seven years of growing I’ve never done.

My typical medium is
Mother Earth coco perlite
Pro mix MP or HP
And any suitable “soil”.
Azomite
Bio char
And some sort of root booster when I can afford some mycorrhiza (but that’s really why I go promix mp).
(( my hybrid blend))

So I did do a 24 hr boost with cal mag and a powdered infuser. To the coco. (Plantronik? Bricks. Use that to hatch seedlings)

I wasn’t prepared for as much water and feed needed prior ( but my grow bags are soaked and heavy af <—this normal? ) decent run off everyday.
Aswell as run off. They are under constant heat mat,

So yeah straight coco with perlite has been different than what I’ve been used to. Maybe in SoCal it would work better for the summer grows?

Sorry I know that was alot

TL;DR. Shrug idk.

Sorry I know that was alot
Huh?

Obviously you've yet to run across any posts from some of the virtual windbags we have here! :laugh:

Think I need to get a new light soonish. Still works well enough. But I’ve had it a few years. Might be starting to degrade a little.

you can bring them back and make them more efficient swapping in a new driver. everyone thinks it's the emitters that degrade, but emitters will outlast any driver if the rig is built correct.

Maybe next grow switch over to soil and come join us in #SIP Club.

you can run hp in a sub irrigated no problem. my outdoor planters are sub irrigated using a mix of promix and garden hp and fed with runoff from the indoor garden.

Damn bro, you making compensation off of Sip..lol..just playin.

lol. 5 cent royalty per mention. closing in on his first billion.

Currently expecting another 45-60 days of veg.

that's a long veg. you're gonna be massive. can't wait to see the harvest.

Back
Top Bottom