My First Time: AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

Finally, here are a few photos of my flowering Chem 91 X Cherry Aliendawg. Today she is at flip + 51 days. She is still drinking good and her buds have begun to swell with an increase in crystal production. I'll give her another full week and next Sunday cut a tiny piece off and check it out under the mini microscope and see how the trichromes are looking.

Finally, here are a few photos of my flowering Chem 91 X Cherry Aliendawg. Today she is at flip + 51 days.
She sure looks pretty there beez.....mine is about 5 days behind yours and doesn't look as nice. But I put mine through a bit of a dry period one day recently. My bad

If I can get a couple more harvested soon I'll be able to cut back to two tents.

Half of IIP got cut down around day 45 and put in the fridge.

IMG_20190429_173626.jpg

The 32" tent had two blue dream reveg in the back that got cut and put in a box. What's left of them is now in the 36" tent and might get revegged again. The GelatOG that was in there fridge wasn't quite ready for jars yet and got put in a box also. The remains of GelatOG is still in the tent just in case there was some pollen from the treated branch that I didn't find. That leaves a NL x DDA, Chemdawg, Royal Gorilla, and Sour Angel in the 32" flower tent.

That should be Royal Gorilla on the back left and Sour Angel closer to the camera. Looks like a cluster to me. Lol.

IMG_20190429_173210.jpg

NL x DDA. I'm guessing the taco leaves are from it getting so close to the lights. I can't raise them any higher.

IMG_20190429_173233.jpg

Chendawg trying to get above the light.

IMG_20190429_173241.jpg

I'll try to make the 36" tent be my only flower tent and move the veg girls from the 24" into the 32" so they can be repotted and spread out some. It should be interesting moving just about every plant and up potting half of them. I'll check on what's left of IIP when the lights come on later and decide when to make the move.

How do the trichs look on the IIP at this early harvest stage? I know Sue recommends taking them much earlier than anyone would think from looking at them.
I took my last IIP down at flip + day 55. They were about 50% cloudy. Flowers were small and on the fluffy side.

I'll get around to tasting them sometime but they are sticky icky.

Mine were small, fluffy, and extremely sticky also. I never bothered to look at the trichs this early, just went with the recommended harvest day. A friend is very excited about trying it the next time I stop by. The early harvest Columbian gold worked excellent on the last visit. Ya know, it could just be that I visited. Lol

Oh, I thought you and Jim were harvesting at the same time. Discuss amongst yourselves and let me know what you decide. I've got a few months for you to work it out :).
I agree that we need Jim to help us know there correct time so we don't get it wrong.
:rofl: I had every intention to let her run to full milky/cloudy and possibly an amber or two. But I got a bit sidetracked was influenced and decided to harvest this one on 4/20. That's the only reason for the number of flower days on my end.

:rofl: I had every intention to let her run to full milky/cloudy and possibly an amber or two. But I got a bit sidetracked was influenced and decided to harvest this one on 4/20. That's the only reason for the number of flower days on my end.
I bet that cosmic team had something to do with being influenced to harvest at 55 days on 4-20. Lol. How does it compare to the branch that was taken at 45 days back in January?

I have a friend that wants me to bring some with that effect the next time I visit. I'd hate to disappoint her.

I currently have a small It's It Punch flowering. She is at Flip + 42 days right now and looking at the trichromes she still has at least another 3+ weeks to go. Now keep in mind I am not looking for the aphrodisiac producing high so won't be harvesting her really early before the buds have time to swell and the resins build up during those final couple weeks. I also reversed her and was able to produce a handful of pollen sacks. She has been segregated with a muffin fan blowing on her pollen sacks. Chances aren't too great that she'll produce any seeds but I'm going to let her run her full course just in case. I would hate to harvest her early and then find a handful of immature seeds on her.

On another note my Royal Gorilla is progressing nicely. This plant has been SO easy to grow. She is at Flip + 54 days today. I don't see a discolored leaf on her anywhere. Her buds have, just in the last few days started to swell up. I'm not seeing a whole lot of frost on her buds/leaves yet and as this is my first time growing her I am not sure what to expect. She is happy and extremely healthy. I fed her some Foxfarm Cha-Ching yesterday when I watered her which seems to work nicely the last several weeks of flowering. Royal Queen Seeds (on the @SeedsMan site) recommend a flowering time of 56-63 (8-9 weeks) days. She's probably like the It's It Punch and 2-3 weeks from harvest.

Next up is the Chem 91 X Cherry Aliendog plant. She was flipped the same exact date as the Royal Gorilla so is at Flip + 54 days today. She also was fed some Foxfarm Cha-Ching yesterday when I fed and watered her. She has really started to show some pretty Autumn colors but is still drinking strongly and has not started to cannibalize any of her fan leaves. That is what leads me to believe she still has another 2-3 weeks. I am unsure of the breeder so I don't know their recommended flowering time. I pretty much just go by the trichromes anyway and use the breeder recommendations as a reference. Here she is today.

And finally, I'll wrap up my update on @MrGreene thread with a picture of a plant I am grooming as a replacement for either the Royal Gorilla or Chem 91 plants. The strains is BCP or Black Cherry Punch. She is the first plant I have grown using Pro-Tekt silica supplement. With the way she is growing I'm sure I'll still have to tie her branches up. But I'm hoping the Pro-Tekt will improve her branch strength as it's supposed to improve cell production within the branches. We'll see what happens. I also have an "experimental" Royal Gorilla clone that has been receiving the Pro-Tekt also. She'll be joining the BCP in the flowering tent in about 3 weeks. Here is a photo of the Black Cherry Punch taken this morning.

I hope everyone is having a stellar start to their week.

@beez0404 - The Chem 91 x Aliendog Cherry was bred by Obsoul33t Genetics Group. I have scribbled on my spread sheet that the number of flower days is 42 - 70. One could drive a truck through that harvest window so it really is of little value.

She sure does look good. Mine has expressed some color before the fans go south. I guess that could be attributed to my inadequate feeding schedule. :oops:

Tested the It's It Punch (Acai Berry Gelato x Purple Punch) from the 4/20 harvest. She's a very pleasant high and I found my thoughts to be a bit introspective. There is some body influence although I'm not going to refer to it as body rush. It's more like feeling the blood coursing through the body. As you might imagine with the early harvest it falls on the uplifting side but probably wouldn't wake you up after a long day of medication. Yep. Just a pleasant high with roughly a 2 hour limit. I note here that the smoke was very mild and I suffered no coughing. None.

At that 2 hour limit I put some Gelat.o_OG in the bowl. I guess I'll make it a Gelato day. :bongrip:

I wanted to share with anyone interested who reads this thread an experiment I did with one of my autoflower crosses I made this past winter of 2018. The whole purpose of the experiment was to test the resiliency of a cannabis plant, and more so to see how an autoflower plant would react to this amount of stress. The plant is a cross of Quarter Pounder X Gorilla Glue. When this plant had reached the 5th node I topped it at the 4th node and removed everything below the 4th node leaving me this pathetic little thing. This was on March 21st of this spring.

Here she is exactly 40 days later. She's not huge by any means.....maybe 15" or so in height. But C'mon, look at all that growth after she was butchered down to just two leaves!! Resilient?....CHECK Can autos handle stress?....CHECK

Back
Top Bottom