My First Time: AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

First is good genetics.

I didn't run the Sour Angel again this grow and I'm having a tough time getting another cut of her to develop some roots so I took some more cuts yesterday.

She is a sweet one with some great genetics. When I first tasted her it was around 3:00 PM and I had smoked some stuff earlier in the day but the Sour Angel had me stumbling around in the back yard and I was having a tough time putting words together.

If your tolerance is a bit demanding and you feel like you're not getting high on your current stash Sour Angel could be your ticket. Sour Dubb crossed with Hell's Angel OG.

I didn't run the Sour Angel again this grow and I'm having a tough time getting another cut of her to develop some roots so I took some more cuts yesterday.

She is a sweet one with some great genetics. When I first tasted her it was around 3:00 PM and I had smoked some stuff earlier in the day but the Sour Angel had me stumbling around in the back yard and I was having a tough time putting words together.

If your tolerance is a bit demanding and you feel like you're not getting high on your current stash Sour Angel could be your ticket. Sour Dubb crossed with Hell's Angel OG.
Stumbling about the garden and slurred speech. Sounds like it does the job lol.
Night queen has been my best candidate for that kinda dunt so far. Crazy strong that stuff. Got ak420 and candydawg kush to grow just now but if neither of them beat it that's what I'll be growing from then on. Done enough strain hunting now and there wasn't many real competitors in the daywrecker category. Second best was an auto lol.

Awe mate I've had my eye on those for a while. There's 100w ip65 floodlights in 3500k at my work. Considering trying to strip a few of their lights to rewire an old mars blurple.just hard to get the opportunity.
How'd you get on? Still using them?
I'm so using some of them. Most of my other lights use the same chip mounted to a computer heat sink with fans and three driver is mounted outside the tent.

After three days I've hit my trimming wall. I enjoy trimming the big, dense, solid top buds but really dislike trimming the lower, fluffy buds. I am finished trimming the Chemdawg and Gelat.OG The third and last plant I have to trim is the Sour Angel and although the buds are covered with crystals over the whole plant it seems only the top buds are dense. There is a LOT of larfy, fluffy buds that I just don't have the patience to trim up only to toss in my trim pile. So I'm just pulling off the fan leaves by hand and pulling off the fluffy buds and making a big pile of Grade A+++ trim. I should have about 2.5 oz. of nice hard dried nuggets from the Sour Angel plant and I'm okay with that especially if it's as good as I've heard.

Okay, enough whining!!

Trimming does seem to take way longer than we would like for it to, but look at the reward.

I chopped down most of gelatog a few days ago. Most of her looked finished and I needed the space. I did leave the treated branch and a couple of others on her to see if anything will happen in next week or two. The two blue dream reveg are pretty well finished also, so I'll get them cut down soon.

The IIP will be at day 45 this week so she will at least be partially harvested. The problem is going to be not having enough space in the green fridge.

I'll try to put together a real update soon.

The small flower tent currently has two blue dream that have gotten top heavy and fallen over, NLxDDA, Chemdawg, Royal Gorilla, and Sour Angel.

IMG_20190421_211300.jpg

The big flower tent still has the IIP. She's getting top heavy and starting to fall over even though she's been drinking close to a gallon and a half every day. I should probably stake her up but I think I'll just take off the tops in a couple days. I have to be careful closing the tent so I don't catch a leaf or whole branch in the zipper. I hate it when things get caught in the zipper.

IMG_20190421_211533.jpg

IMG_20190421_211528.jpg

The veg tent is still full of cuttings from everything in flower plus a Chem91 x Alien Dog Cherry that's waiting to have a place in the flower tent. The three QP Auto x Tangerine Dream Autos in the two liter bottles are soaking up the rays in here too.

IMG_20190421_211740.jpg

I keep thinking that I'm doing better on space but that must be wishful thinking. Maybe it'll be better after most of IIP gets chopped. I don't know where I'm going to put her after cutting though. The green fridge is pretty full of GelatOG, oils, capsules, brownies, and green beer.

IMG_20190421_213731.jpg

Green Beer? What's that all about? Cheers

Oh...and I meant to mention that I harvested Gelat.OG last week. It's still hanging in the dry box but I started my day with a joint. While I don't consider it high potency it is a really pleasant high. I can see how it finds a spot in my line up and it's fairly mild smoke too. Read that that I didn't cough a lung up. High lasted about 2 hours and a second session takes you right back up the tree.

Oh...and I meant to mention that I harvested Gelat.OG last week. It's still hanging in the dry box but I started my day with a joint. While I don't consider it high potency it is a really pleasant high. I can see how it finds a spot in my line up and it's fairly mild smoke too. Read that that I didn't cough a lung up. High lasted about 2 hours and a second session takes you right back up the tree.
I've had mine in the fridge for a week now. I'm tempted to pull out a piece and enjoy it tonight. Mild and not coughing up a lung are both pluses some days.

I've heard of cannabis beer. But, I'm still trying to figure out if I want alcohol with my cannabis. Beer is refreshing! Also, hops are akin to cannabis somehow. Might could use a particular strain for flavor, and THC/CBD. Beer doesn't need to be high alcohol content, to be refreshing. Look at that, I talked myself right into it!! About the green - the brown color comes from the malted barley. Different roasts for different colors. Maybe a lightly roasted barley, and loads of cannabis to a batch. One caveat - THC doesn't release well in water based concoctions. Don't like artificial coloring. Guess I'm still on the fence mulling. Cheers

My Gelat.OG is drying now too. I was pleased at how easy it was to trim when it looked (on the plant) like it would be a PITA to trim. I would like to grow it again and the second time top it when it's about 18" tall. I think that would really improve the dry weight. I did not top mine this time. My expected dry weight will be approximately 3.5 oz.

I finally finished trimming the Gelat.OG, Sour Angel, and Chemdawg. I can't do it non-stop like so many of you can. I just get bored and the more bored I get the bigger my trim piles gets. I find myself in a sort of Edward Scissorhands mode just trying to get it done.

I'll give my Gelat.OG a three week cure and then offer up a smoke report on it if I can remember!!:rolleyes:

I was checking the seed bearing buds this morning and found more mature seeds on the Sour Angel bud that I'm trying to keep alive in a glass of water till all the seeds are mature. This is a very good sign.

Chemdawg X Sour Angel feminized S1 seeds
Crappy picture but you get the idea!

Getting ready to jar up the trim from my Gelat.OG plant. I'm thinking this stuff will make some very tasty edibles. I keep threatening to learn how to make hash with those mesh bags and ice. This would probably work well for that too.

This looks like it will be the best haul for my current seed making venture. These are a cross of Chemdawg pollen X Sour Angel. I ended up with just over 100 seeds. I could probably cull 15 or 20 that are a little less mature but I think they'll all have a good shot at sprouting.

These are all the Chemdawg S1 seeds I ended up with this round. There would have been more but I accidently cut off a branch I had pollinated about a week after pollination. I think there are 23 or 24 seeds, so many more then I'll grow myself.

Back
Top Bottom