My First Time: AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

I'm back from spring break and the girls all look happy. IIP was above the lights and got super cropped. Gelatog is filling in nicely but still isn't showing balls on the treated branch. I missed a few days of treatment while I was away and gave her a treatment a few minutes ago. Most of the IIP clones have rooted.

The flower tent with gelatog, NL x DDA, blue dream, chemdawg, and QP x Gorilla Glue Auto.

IMG_20190406_110917.jpg

The other flower tent filled with IIP.
IMG_20190405_214111.jpg

And a quick peek into the veg tent. I'm glad the IIP cuttings rooted so I can try to reverse one for seeds soon. I'll need to top a couple of the other plants soon too.
IMG_20190405_214938.jpg

IMG_20190405_215104.jpg

Am I remembering correctly that you have that It's It Punch in a 3ft x 3ft tent? Hell you can't even see the tent through the forest!! That thing is huge and thick as heck. I could probably fill a 5 gallon bucket with leaves and branches that don't make it to the top. Direct all that plant energy to the buds at the top.

Am I remembering correctly that you have that It's It Punch in a 3ft x 3ft tent? Hell you can't even see the tent through the forest!! That thing is huge and thick as heck. I could probably fill a 5 gallon bucket with leaves and branches that don't make it to the top. Direct all that plant energy to the buds at the top.
Yes, that's a 3ft tent. I've cut a couple gallons of leaves and branches from down low. She needs a lot more taken off.

Glad you made it back safe and sound, to a couple of stuffed tents!

I feel sorry for the IIP buds directly under the lights :(.
Thanks. I just got to stop in then had to go right back out of town for the week. The IIP got super cropped in between trips and seems to be doing well. One leaf has some damage and she was starting to get thirsty.

IMG_20190412_225259.jpg

IMG_20190412_225313.jpg

IMG_20190412_225408.jpg

Gelatog doesn't seem to be responding to the colloidal silver. I'll let her finish and try a different brand of colloidal silver on her clone.

IMG_20190412_144528.jpg

IMG_20190412_144543.jpg

The NL x DDA is looking good.

IMG_20190412_144536.jpg

I'll try to post some pics of the veg tent tomorrow. It's been a rough week.

@MrGreene do you remember what date you flipped your Gelat.OG and also how soon does it look to you like it will be ready to harvest?

I flipped mine on 2/15 which was 57 days ago. I dread she is in the back of the tent behind the Chemdawg and Sour Angel plants because those two are basically holding each other up. When I have to move them to get the Gelat.OG out I fear branches being tangled and overweight and snapping. I would like to get the Gelat.OG out to have a good look at it though so maybe the beginning of the week I'll see if I can move them around and not do too much damage.

Flip + 50 days today. The Chemdawg is ready for harvest. I've given her water only for the last 2 weeks. Her buds are swollen and very dense. These bud photos are from this morning.

I harvest a bit at a time as I don't have the patience to sit and trim a large plant all at once. I snipped off these three colas to get things started.

They were pretty easy to trim up and are as heavy/dense as I thought they felt like they would be.

Highya Beez,

Pretty awesome trichome collection there, man! Light green is very appealing when covered like that! We need a way to send a bud or two so others could sample (taste what we think we're missing). That would be great fun! Cheers

We need a way to send a bud or two so others could sample (taste what we think we're missing). That would be great fun! Cheers

Well @Bode until someone comes up with a safe and legal way to send a bud or two you'll just have to sample them vicariously through my smoke report!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. Just verbalizing a wish is all. Cheers

re: My First Time - AK47 & Gold Bar Kush

These are the lights for the tomato plants. Lol.

20170212_204643.jpg

I have 13 of the 50w flood lights. The plan is to use some of them for grow lights. There are 5 of the gray ones in warm white, 4 of the black in warm white, and 4 in cool white.
20170219_222240.jpg

I also have 10 of the 10w flood lights and a few strings of leds to use as side lighting as needed.

I haven't settled on where my grow area will be yet. It'll either be a 2' x 3' corner of a closet or a 2' x 3' set of shelves.....or both. For now a bathroom will work.
Awe mate I've had my eye on those for a while. There's 100w ip65 floodlights in 3500k at my work. Considering trying to strip a few of their lights to rewire an old mars blurple.just hard to get the opportunity.
How'd you get on? Still using them?

Highya Beez,

I'm with ITS, some frosty buds. Even better than Guiness! So, what's your secret for trichomes like that? You know, Inquiring Minds .... Cheers

@Bode I honestly think it's a combination of a few things. First is good genetics. Second is good lighting. And third I use a trio of flowering supplements by Foxfarm which I believe help. They are granular and I mix them right in with my nutrients.

Good to know, Beez, thanks. I was hoping it was more simple than that. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom